Kamala and Joe: Want Puerto Rico and DC added as 51st and 52nd states. Say that it will add 4 more DEM Senators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe wants to get more Democratic Senators, so that they can end the Republican filibuster forever. And then pack the courts...who will be able to stop Kamala's run in 2024? With Trump out of the picture, I don't know who will stop us.

Maybe Ivanka will run in 2024... I don't know. But with 4 more Senators, our party will be in control forever.

Ah, the dream of the fascist left: one party rule. Good luck, Adolf.

DC is not represented by either a Senator or Congressman. They pay more Federal Taxes than 22 states

Taxation without representation
Most of the jobs there are tax funded.

So?
The people earn their salary. They pay more taxes than 22 other states but have no say in how that money is spent and no representative protecting their interests
So? We are paying their easystreet salaries in the first place so who cares how much in "taxes" they pay?
700,000 DC residents do not work for the Federal Government
But 364,000 do......

So why do Federal Employees in other states get to vote and not those who reside in DC
Again, who cares? its a trade off for their cushy, do nothing existence. They can always try leaving and getting real jobs and see how they like it.

One man One vote
No taxation without representation

Our nation was founded on it

DC is not represented by either a Senator or Congressman. They pay more Federal Taxes than 22 states

So?
The people earn their salary. They pay more taxes than 22 other states but have no say in how that money is spent and no representative protecting their interests
So? We are paying their easystreet salaries in the first place so who cares how much in "taxes" they pay?
But 364,000 do......

So why do Federal Employees in other states get to vote and not those who reside in DC
Again, who cares? its a trade off for their cushy, do nothing existence. They can always try leaving and getting real jobs and see how they like it.

One man One vote

Hahahahahahahahaha I always have to laugh when a leftist pretends to care about what ur country was founded on.

Joe wants to get more Democratic Senators, so that they can end the Republican filibuster forever. And then pack the courts...who will be able to stop Kamala's run in 2024? With Trump out of the picture, I don't know who will stop us.

Maybe Ivanka will run in 2024... I don't know. But with 4 more Senators, our party will be in control forever.

Can't add DC without changing the Constitution.

Try again.
That's not accurate. They can easily break out the populated portions and leave a Constitutionally acceptable portion. The DC landmass has already been broken out. Alexandria was originally part of it. DC was originally a square. Is it now?

Bullshit.

It is the established district for the seat of government. Were any portion to secede from the district, it would revert to the state it actually is in. Virginia or Maryland.

I understand you Nazis want to pervert the system, cheating is what you do, but there is no opportunity in this case.

DC is in Maryland, that is who it should become a part of. PR should have long ago been a state.
So you are saying that the part of DC that remains north and east of the Potomac River should be granted to Maryland in a second retrocession, whereby the entire district, which by law exists in all its 100 square miles, should cease to exist? That's the real Democrat agenda, all right.
That would mean no new senators, but probably another rep for MD.

So?
But 364,000 do......

One man One vote

Hahahahahahahahaha I always have to laugh when a leftist pretends to care about what ur country was founded on.
Liberals founded this country
Thank you very much

So?
But 364,000 do......

One man One vote

Liberals founded this country
Thank you very much
Sure they did....also began slavery and founded the KKK. Now you hate America so pretending to stand on a soapbox and lecture real Americans about is......comical like I said.

Thread closed due to lack of source

When starting a new thread and declaring something as fact in your opening post, you must also link to a source. For example, "Polls say 2/3 of people think x, y, z." You need to link to a source for one of those alleged polls. Telling others to Google it on their own is not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back