I Never Believed Democrats Actually Believed Their Anti-Trump Nonsense

It is hard to figure out these Moon Bats.

We know they aren't very bright.

The only question would be is their stupidity real or is it simply a manifestation of being absorbed with mindless Left Wing Greed hate.

They be beaucoup dinky dau no matter how you look at it.

The only question would be is their stupidity real or is it simply a manifestation of being absorbed with mindless Left Wing Greed hate.

I really never believed they believe the nonsense they spout. I assumed everything that comes out of their mouth is based on Trump hatred.

Maybe they're just brainwashed and need to accept their ridiculous beliefs just so they dont have to change.

They believe it, that is how dumb they are.

Now with a rich old white man THEY wanted in office, Gas prices are zooming up, border and drugs crossing on the increase, evaporated hundreds of thousands jobs with a stroke of the pen, stops energy leases for no good reason and shuts down a Pipeline.

Democrats aim low and they are getting bushwhacked for it.

These idiots think their feelings are more important than facts... Its going to be the death of us all. Their ignorance is stunning..

I think greed has a lot to do with it.

They think they are entitled to get all kinds of free stuff. Their Moon Bats stupidity is derived from their idiotic entitlement mentality.

These idiots think their feelings are more important than facts... Its going to be the death of us all. Their ignorance is stunning..

They think they are entitled to get all kinds of free stuff. Their Moon Bats stupidity is derived from their idiotic entitlement mentality.
The right keeps getting more military spending, they sure haven’t paid for it.

You are confused Moon Bat. It was Democrats ("The Left") that got us into WWI, WWII, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam and several other minor conflicts. They are the party of war. Always has been. Hell, that worthless Negro even kept us in Iraq for three years, bombed Lybia with no threat to the US and esclated the war in Aftgnaistan. The very first thing China Joe did after Illegally assuming office was send more troops to Syria. How dumb is that? What the fuck do we need more troops in Syria for? Biden is a fucking idiot, isn't he?

You are confused Moon Bat. It was Democrats ("The Left") that got us into WWI, WWII, the Cold War, Korea, Vietnam and several other minor conflicts. They are the party of war. Always has been. Hell, that worthless Negro even kept us in Iraq for three years, bombed Lybia with no threat to the US and esclated the war in Aftgnaistan. The very first thing China Joe did after Illegally assuming office was send more troops to Syria. How dumb is that? What the fuck do we need more troops in Syria for? Biden is a fucking idiot, isn't he?
Yet the repubs are constantly increasing military spending. Are you really this dumb? Bush started 2 wars...

Why did trump have troops in Syria?

The fact is Trump delivered huge deficits, giant bailouts, riots, recession, tariffs that hurt manufacturing, most pandemic deaths, inbreeds taking over the capital.... a giant failure.

Is your last name Schumer???

You seem to conveniently forget the economy was doing great and more minorities were getting jobs. The trajectory was even higher before the pandemic.

Yes tarriffs can be painful but those things are not permanent. At some point you need to let Communist China know your not going to do everything they want... but hey you got Biden now
so you can begin kissing their ass again

I really never believed they believe the nonsense they spout. I assumed everything that comes out of their mouth is based on Trump hatred.

Maybe they're just brainwashed and need to accept their ridiculous beliefs just so they dont have to change.

It is quite elementary, really. Democrat voters souls and minds have been taken by absolute anti-human evil. Many of them are true believers—fanatical as any cultist.

Forum List

Back