Kaine was very disrespectful to female Asian moderator

Kaine was disrespectful of the moderator, Pence, and the American people. He was instructed to spout all of the lies and talking points and stuck them in by interrupting, changing the subject, and just being an overall asshole.

Pence won this one big time.

Hillary is a very sick woman, if you vote for her you are voting to put the idiot Kaine in the whitehouse------------------think about it.
didn't he remind you of someone with tourettes?

Last edited:
Kaine went all Trump last night, and, you, pismoe, are unhappy at his imitation of your and Dale's master. That's rich.
well if in his tourette moments he was accurate at all, would of could of helped him, but he was using sound bite tourette moments that weren't factual. so no reason to address them.

Last edited:
Kaine went all Trump last night, and, you, pismoe, are unhappy at his imitation of your and Dale's master. That's rich.
well if in his turret moments he was accurate at all, would of could of helped him, but he was using sound bite turret moments that weren't factual. so no reason to address them.
kaine was trumping pence, and there was nothing pence could do about it, so, yes, it is best for you to pretend it did not happen.

well if in his turret moments he was accurate at all, would of could of helped him, but he was using sound bite turret moments that weren't factual. so no reason to address them.
kaine was trumping pence, and there was nothing pence could do about it, so, yes, it is best for you to pretend it did not happen.
not one thing he turreted was accurate. BTW, Pence was a nice guy to allow kaine to show off his tourette syndrome. In other words, this is the guy you want to have his finger near a red button? :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Exactly. He did his job. Now what's Trump gonna do? Start acting like an adult? Not likely.

It was all a set up for Sunday. There were no gotcha moments, and neither guy did anything to change anything. Trump may have a future in 2020. I think Kaine and everyone knows that the Dems next nominee will not be a white male.
The pub establishment will make sure that DJT will not be the dude in 2020, nor Pence or Cruz for that matter.

Let's hope the minority Dems and majority Pubs work to impeach Clinton as soon as possible if she is elected.

You're as bad as a wingnut.
We the American people would overwhelmingly reject Clinton if it were not for Trump.

snigger.gif

not one thing he turretted was accurate.
Where he turreted trump and pence, of course it was false because they are false cuchs.
are you Kaine? I don't think I've ever witnessed a written tourette moment, but I think you just showed it could be done. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
The funny thing, and Pence obviously knew it, was Kaine trumping was really out of character. In real life, both guys are nice and sincerely religious. Pence just sat there shaking his head. LOL

Pence is over the top for me with vaginal ultrasounds or whatever

Exactly. He did his job. Now what's Trump gonna do? Start acting like an adult? Not likely.

It was all a set up for Sunday. There were no gotcha moments, and neither guy did anything to change anything. Trump may have a future in 2020. I think Kaine and everyone knows that the Dems next nominee will not be a white male.
The pub establishment will make sure that DJT will not be the dude in 2020, nor Pence or Cruz for that matter.

Let's hope the minority Dems and majority Pubs work to impeach Clinton as soon as possible if she is elected.

You're as bad as a wingnut.
We the American people would overwhelmingly reject Clinton if it were not for Trump.

snigger.gif
another moment I see.

jc is turreting everything that comes into his sphere right now.

Where he turreted trump and pence, of course it was false because they are false cuchs.

For those who don't know, a 'turret moment' refers to a stationary weapon that is programmed to shoot at anything within it is spatial programming.

In the military, I made sure that on our perimeters, the squad and platoon leaders turreted their flanks making sure they overlapped the field of fire with the companies on either flank.

Watch jc's next turret response to me.

See, there it is.

The funny thing, and Pence obviously knew it, was Kaine trumping was really out of character. In real life, both guys are nice and sincerely religious. Pence just sat there shaking his head. LOL

yep, Kaine did what every good libturd does, shouts out lie after lie. funny shit to see him implode on tv.

Agree, big time.
That last sentence? No idea.

See how the RWnuts follow Trump so dutifully? They do exactly what Trump does...

...try to attack the other guy for being what Trump is guilty of.

Forum List

Back