The liberal media takes itself seriously

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
This thread stems from a line in the attached piece:

It says that Trump worked his way into talking about his two favorite targets, Biden and the free press.

The free press? Isn’t that heroic sounding?

😂

They refuse to recognize or admit what so many of us have long since figured-out:

the main stream liberally biased media is a Trump “target” because they are agents of just one side of the political divide.

They have made themselves an enemy by embracing the leftist pipe dreams and choosing to be an agent of that insane agenda.

But don’t tell the left wing media. It will make them all mad and shit.

It says that Trump worked his way into talking about his two favorite targets, Biden and the free press.

😂

They refuse to recognize or admit what so many of us have long since figured-out:

the main stream liberally biased media is a Trump “target” because they are agents of just one side of the political divide.

They have made themselves an enemy by embracing the leftist pipe dreams and choosing to be an agent of that insane agenda.

Trump calls NBC 'fake news' and suggests FCC should ...

1716548357452.png

U.S. Press Freedom Tracker
https://pressfreedomtracker.us › all-incidents › trump-call...
Trump follows-up tweet about broadcast licenses. Trump later tweeted that it might be appropriate for the FCC to “revoke” broadcast licenses: Network news has ...

Trump White House goes 300+ days without a press briefing

1716548274847.png
The Conversation
https://theconversation.com › trump-white-house-goes-...
Feb 24, 2020 — Trump White House goes 300+ days without a press briefing – why that's unprecedented.

😂

The media is just going back to where it was before the brief period of at least pretending to be neutral. America had its yellow journalism, and in Europe during the late 19th and early 20th centuries many political parties had their own daily newspapers.

Supposed non-partisan journalism is an excerption to history, not the baseline.

When the MSM makes excuses for an obviously impaired Biden, and attacks Trump, and the voters ignore them, that says it all.

The "Free Press" propaganda network has been outed. Voters know how to vote their own interest.

The media is just going back to where it was before the brief period of at least pretending to be neutral. America had its yellow journalism, and in Europe during the late 19th and early 20th centuries many political parties had their own daily newspapers.
Supposed non-partisan journalism is an exception to history, not the baseline.
The best we can do is watch both FNC and the MSN to see where they differ,
realizing that the MSM originates in the urban plantations.

FNC apparently pulls its talented staff from inside and outside the urban plantations to be more "fair and balanced".

The best we can do is watch both FNC and the MSN to see where they differ,
realizing that the MSM originates in the urban plantations.

FNC apparently pulls its talented staff from inside and outside the urban plantations to be more "fair and balanced".

I've given up on television media. I read my news and my opinions.

CNN for opposition views, opinion websites like Ace of Spades, Instapundit and Hot Air for views from the right.

IMG_0876.jpeg

I've given up on television media. I read my news and my opinions.

CNN for opposition views, opinion websites like Ace of Spades, Instapundit and Hot Air for views from the right.
I watch TV to see what bullshit they are feeding the stay at home women. My wife watches "The View" and "The Five" religiously to see the huge differences in opinions. She always says, how can they all lie so much all the time?
I watch "The View" occasionally, a collection of low-IQ morons. At least on "The Five" judge Janine tells the truth.

I never read opinion pieces. They know less than I do.

I watch TV to see what bullshit they are feeding the stay at home women. My wife watches "The View" and "The Five" religiously to see the huge differences in opinions. She always says, how can they all lie so much all the time?
I watch "The View" occasionally, a collection of low-IQ morons. At least on "The Five" judge Janine tells the truth.

I never read opinion pieces. They know less than I do.

I read anything pretty much, even go to links from here to idiot places like Kos.

To counter your opposition you need to understand your opposition.

When the MSM makes excuses for an obviously impaired Biden, and attacks Trump, and the voters ignore them, that says it all.
Sure nothing like the RWNJ "media"......................

New York Magazine​

1716549871047.png
X · NYMag
6 likes · 6 days ago

Republicans have a lot of dumb excuses for Donald Trump repeatedly sleeping in court. Trump claimed he's resting his eyes, Lauren Boebert ...

Jesse Watters Has a Bizarre New Explanation for Trump's ...​

1716549910533.png
The Daily Beast
https://www.thedailybeast.com › jesse-watters-has-a-bizar...

May 16, 2024 — Actually, though, Fox News host Jesse Watters tried to argue Wednesday, he is not sleeping but “meditating.” In the latest instance of Watters ...

The "Free Press" propaganda network has been outed. Voters know how to vote their own interest.

Trump's New Favorite Network OANN Embraces Russian ...​

1716550102341.png
The Daily Beast
https://www.thedailybeast.com › trumps-new-favorite-net...

May 4, 2019 — One America News Network has no qualms with playing the mouthpiece for Kremlin-hatched conspiracy theories.

When I hear a political candidate on TV tell me why I should vote for him or her, it's just more evidence to not vote or live by their ideals or customs they want me to accept.

Sure nothing like the RWNJ "media"......................

New York Magazine

View attachment 951369
X · NYMag
6 likes · 6 days ago
Republicans have a lot of dumb excuses for Donald Trump repeatedly sleeping in court. Trump claimed he's resting his eyes, Lauren Boebert ...

Jesse Watters Has a Bizarre New Explanation for Trump's ...

View attachment 951370
The Daily Beast
https://www.thedailybeast.com › jesse-watters-has-a-bizar...
May 16, 2024 — Actually, though, Fox News host Jesse Watters tried to argue Wednesday, he is not sleeping but “meditating.” In the latest instance of Watters ...

Trump's New Favorite Network OANN Embraces Russian ...

View attachment 951371
The Daily Beast
https://www.thedailybeast.com › trumps-new-favorite-net...
May 4, 2019 — One America News Network has no qualms with playing the mouthpiece for Kremlin-hatched conspiracy theories.
The "Daily Beast"??

Good luck trying to get Biden elected in November.

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, total bullshit all the time, always was and still is.

Reality is that Biden is too old and is unelactable. But keep hope alive!

Last edited:

😂

In the article they made it sound like the crowd was just Trump groupies and out of Staters, definitely fake news

Biden would not attract 100 people if he spoke in the South Bronx

The "Daily Beast"??

Good luck trying to get Biden elected in November.

Russia, Russia, Russia, Russia, total bullshit all the time.
And FOX, like their cult spouting Hunter,Hunter, Hunter?
A person who never was in any government position?

Fox takes down docuseries on Hunter Biden after legal threat​

1716552381589.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › media › 4633255-fox...

Apr 30, 2024 — Fox News says it has taken down a docuseries on its streaming service focusing on Hunter Biden, the president's son, after he threatened to ...

Or the election was stolen?

Fox, Dominion reach $787M settlement over election claims​

1716552471271.png
AP News
https://apnews.com › article › fox-news-dominion-laws...

Apr 18, 2023 — Fox and Dominion Voting Systems have reached a $787 million settlement in the voting machine company's defamation lawsuit.

Reality is that Biden is too old and is unelactable. But keep hope alive!
So much for "Sleepy" Joe?

Forum List

Back