Kaine was very disrespectful to female Asian moderator

Haven't the Trumptards also been saying that Kaine was rude to Pence?

What race is Pence?
Race Bannon....
upload_2016-10-5_13-20-14.png

Exactly. He did his job. Now what's Trump gonna do? Start acting like an adult? Not likely.

It was all a set up for Sunday. There were no gotcha moments, and neither guy did anything to change anything. Trump may have a future in 2020. I think Kaine and everyone knows that the Dems next nominee will not be a white male.
The pub establishment will make sure that DJT will not be the dude in 2020, nor Pence or Cruz for that matter.

Let's hope the minority Dems and majority Pubs work to impeach Clinton as soon as possible if she is elected.

You're as bad as a wingnut.
We the American people would overwhelmingly reject Clinton if it were not for Trump.

snigger.gif

Actually, we don't know that. Certainly possible.

The problem with your post is your running to impeachment like it's your mommy. Didn't you fucknuts learn a lesson last time?

No matter who wins this election, I just want the country to work, to improve and progress. I don't look to shitty partisan politics like wishing for impeachment before the person is even in office. Looks like more of the far right's shit rubbed off on so called moderates than first thought.
All of the match up polls between Clinton and the various GOP candidates always showed the weakest candidate for her was Trump.

Impeachment, trial, conviction, and removal are exactly what both Trump and Clinton merit.

I don't think the country would work, even piss poor work, if either are elected.

However, I hope I am proven to be in error.

And Sanders beat everybody, that doesn't mean that's how it's going to turn out. The fact is the GOP field was unpopular with Republicans let alone normal people.

And Clinton hasn't done anything to merit impeachment. I can only wonder what you'd think should happen to a President who sold weapons to our enemies to fund his pet project war. A medal?

And Clinton hasn't done anything to merit impeachment. I can only wonder what you'd think should happen to a President who sold weapons to our enemies to fund his pet project war. A medal?

Selling the ragheads dud missiles to fund a Contra army Congress had cut-off for partisan reasons is to this day a COUP for the Reagan administration and Ollie North in particular. Brilliant.

oksUN.gif

Selling the ragheads dud missiles to fund a Contra army Congress had cut-off for partisan reasons is to this day a COUP for the Reagan administration and Ollie North in particular. Brilliant.

oksUN.gif

Breaking the law to fund an illegal war with the money of our enemies.

Hell, Jake probably agrees with you.

"illegal war" according to who and what better way to deal with your enemy than fleecing him without a shot fired?

"illegal war" according to who and what better way to deal with your enemies than fleecing him without a shot fired?

We didn't bankrupt Iran, we sold them weapons.

Congress cut off funding to the Contras. Reagan went around Congress thus breaking the law.

Congress cut off funding to the Contras. Reagan went around Congress thus breaking the law.

I didn't say we "bankrupted" them...I said we fleeced them and for a nice piece of change. And who declared the effort against the Sandinistas "illegal"...Tedward the Drowner and the other leftist flunkies who watched latin America fall piece by piece to Fidel's insurgents? Screw them and screw you....you have no idea what the implications of that were at the time when Mexico was next on his list. Not a single missile that Ollie sold the goat-fuckers was ever detonated.

Last edited:

oksUN.gif

Hundreds of officers and thousands of NCOs left the armed forces because of RR's evil ways.

I didn't say we "bankrupted" them...I said we fleeced them and for a nice piece of change. And who declared the effort against the Sandinistas "illegal"...Tedward the Drowner and the other leftist flunkies who watched latin America fall piece by piece to Fidel's insurgents? Screw them and screw you....you have no idea what the implications of that were at the time when Mexico was next on his list. Not a single missile that Ollie sold the goat-fuckers was ever detonated.
What a stupid blurb. Ollie should have gone to jail, and he would have if the fed DAs had gotten the testimony right.

The woman is not Asian. She was born in Chicago. Her lineage, if her name is an accurate indicator, is Spanish.

As in Spain. As in Europe.

She has had some plastic surgery to reduce the ethnic look of the nose, so it is not easy to determine her ancestry without a DNA test, but she claims to be at least part Filipino, and her eyes confirm that, so as previously indicated, she is of Asian descent.

that is the problem the leftists have

once they started pigeon holing everyone

by sex race andincome status

Go bitch at the OP. He started this nonsense.

no you are the one trying to decide which race the moderator is

of which you continue to supports kaines obvious disrespect for her

by stating is one race rather then the other

--LOL

I'm just adding some facts to the fact challenged OP.

while supporting kaines offensive behavior toward the female moderator

which seem to be ok with

What a stupid blurb. Ollie should have gone to jail, and he would have if the fed DAs had gotten the testimony right.

I'm sure Reagan was totally innocent though.

I'm sure Reagan was totally innocent though.
Of course, he wasn't. But God is a God of justice and mercy. The Lord quickly visited on Ronnie his comment "I can't recall" about Iran-Contra so that he could not recall anything.

Forum List

Back