Kaine was very disrespectful to female Asian moderator

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
He is a racist and a misogynist. What a piece of shit. No way can this asshole be a heartbeat away from the Presidency.

Kaine hates Asians and women. What a disgusting racist misogynist.

I don't want that psycho idiot anywhere near the nuclear codes. It's dangerous for planet earth.

Hillary is in very poor health and it's very likely that Kaine will be President when Hillary is incapable.

We are all fucked if that happens.

Last edited:
Kaine did a fantastic job of winning Independents over to Trump and Pence last evening. Kaine is an absolute loon with zero class and the charisma of a jackal.

Kaine was exceptionally rude and to the moderator his was very disrespectful.

Kaine did a great job in outing Pence and his protection of Trump's lies.

Kaine is a narciccistic looney toon.

He insulted most of the Dem base by saying you hate the troops and teachers in the years you don't pay taxes.

Over 40% of America doesn't pay taxes. Almost all of them are Democrats.

Way to blast your base, Dems. We know what you really think about your voters.

Kaine did a fantastic job of winning Independents over to Trump and Pence last evening. Kaine is an absolute loon with zero class and the charisma of a jackal.

That debate won't move the needle at all.

That's what you're hoping. The truth is though that the Independents were turned off by his lack of class. Many will not be willing for such a jerk to take the helm should something happen to Hillary. Face it, Kaine bombed big time.

I don't want that psycho idiot anywhere near the nuclear codes. It's dangerous for planet earth.

Hillary is in very poor health and it's very likely that Kaine will be President when Hillary is incapable.

Tell me how many times I'd have to repeat this before it got through your skull.

The woman is not Asian. She was born in Chicago. Her lineage, if her name is an accurate indicator, is Spanish.

As in Spain. As in Europe.

all he did was make an attempt to silence Pence and keep him from saying anything. typical and completely the same as someone at Trump's rallies shouting over trump. classless move and it will be read exactly that way. Once a tool always a tool. I supposed what Pence drew out of Kaine was his ignorance and only his ignorance. Turret syndrome Kaine.

Tell me how many times I'd have to repeat this before it got through your skull.

The woman is not Asian. She was born in Chicago. Her lineage, if her name is an accurate indicator, is Spanish.

As in Spain. As in Europe.

so in otherwords it is ok that he disrespected a female that is spanish

--LOL

imagine that only applies to those with a (D) behind the name though

--LOL

Does anyone vote for a candidate just because of who their vice president will be? Maybe you will be the first!

all he did was show attempt to silence Pence and keep him from saying anything. typical and completely the same as someone at Trump's rallies shouting over trump. classless move and it will be read exactly that way. Once a tool always a tool. I supposed what Pence drew out of Kaine was his ignorance and only his ignorance. Turret syndrome Kaine.
Do you really think a vice presidential debate means anything?

Forum List

Back