Kaine was very disrespectful to female Asian moderator

Kaine hates Asians and women. What a disgusting racist misogynist.

I don't want that psycho idiot anywhere near the nuclear codes. It's dangerous for planet earth.

Hillary is in very poor health and it's very likely that Kaine will be President when Hillary is incapable.

We are all fucked if that happens.

Tell me how many times I'd have to repeat this before it got through your skull.

The woman is not Asian. She was born in Chicago. Her lineage, if her name is an accurate indicator, is Spanish.

As in Spain. As in Europe.

Damn, it only took a page and a half for someone to finally figure out the moderator is Hispanic, not Asian.

Kaine did a fantastic job of winning Independents over to Trump and Pence last evening. Kaine is an absolute loon with zero class and the charisma of a jackal.
Thankyou very much Kaine.
Each time you acted like a fucking jerk by interrupting Pense you put tens of thousands of undecided voters in Trump's voter column.
Keep it up.
So...you are also of the belief that every time Drumpf acted like a fucking jerk by interrupting Clinton, he put tens of thousands of undecided voters in Clinton's voter column.........sounds like a wash to me.

Post #14 on the Spanish mod, but the far right would not accept that. Nice try, ok.

The woman is not Asian. She was born in Chicago. Her lineage, if her name is an accurate indicator, is Spanish.

She has had some plastic surgery to reduce the ethnic look of the nose, so it is not easy to determine her ancestry without a DNA test, but she claims to be at least part Filipino, and her eyes confirm that, so as previously indicated, she is of Asian descent.
Fascinating.

Thankyou very much Kaine.
Each time you acted like a fucking jerk by interrupting Pense you put tens of thousands of undecided voters in Trump's voter column.
Keep it up.

Tim Kaine and Hillary "Rick Rolled you"...look what is going on with fact checking...you all got played LOL

Mission Accomplished
tqmbkgdlj3fx9cezamyu.jpg

With the dawn of a new day we can see one thing clearly, Tim Kaine went into the debate with one mission: force a week of rehashing and relitigation of basically every lie, crazy idea and toxic rant we've heard from Donald Trump over the last year and a half. Whether he made ignore the attack, deny the attacks or agree with the attacks didn't really matter. As it happened, he got one and two. Here's the Clinton campaign's rapid response video lining up every Kaine claim, Pence denial and Trump video saying it. It's a classic Pence Said, Videotape Said thing. Everybody now digs into to see who's telling the truth.

Read More →

Kaine hates Asians and women. What a disgusting racist misogynist.

I don't want that psycho idiot anywhere near the nuclear codes. It's dangerous for planet earth.

Hillary is in very poor health and it's very likely that Kaine will be President when Hillary is incapable.

We are all fucked if that happens.

Tell me how many times I'd have to repeat this before it got through your skull.

Damn, it only took a page and a half for someone to finally figure out the moderator is Hispanic, not Asian.
Well THAT explains why she let Kaine get away with MURDERING Pence!

All these Trump supporters calling Kane rude. Does anyone else here sense irony?

Trump let the hildebeast ramble and stumble and he will do that again on Sunday. This is about Kaine making a fool of himself and helping the Trump/Pence campaign.

DNC to Kaine: "you get every talking point out, if you have to be a rude asshole and interrupt that's ok, no one gives a shit about you anyway, its all about queen Hillary, Damn it, Its her turn, she let the black guy beat her last time and is so old and sick she has to do it now" "take the bullet for her Timmy boy" "just don't let them ask you why your wife left you for another woman"
Tell us why you believe Donald J. Trump is the paragon of manners, the shining example of gentlemanly behavior, the example your children should emulate when forming their civic behavior.

Kaine did a fantastic job of winning Independents over to Trump and Pence last evening. Kaine is an absolute loon with zero class and the charisma of a jackal.
Does anyone vote for a candidate just because of who their vice president will be? Maybe you will be the first!
desperation showing. Remember Sarah Palin. I seem to recall the D's pointing to that as a reason not to vote for McCain. I'm just saying, again you acting as a hypocrite.
Comparing Kaine to Palin now? ....
upload_2016-10-5_13-1-8.png

She has had some plastic surgery to reduce the ethnic look of the nose, so it is not easy to determine her ancestry without a DNA test, but she claims to be at least part Filipino, and her eyes confirm that, so as previously indicated, she is of Asian descent.

that is the problem the leftists have

once they started pigeon holing everyone

by sex race andincome status
Fascinating....simply fascinating...
upload_2016-10-5_13-2-46.png

you certainly seem to be defending kaines behavior towards the female moderator

So you're accusing all the conservative critics of Lester Holt of racism.

it is understandable you want to change the converstion

from your obvious defense of kaine disrespecting the female moderator

So you don't deny that conservatives who 'disrespected' Holt are racists?

lol, checkmate.

your bait is lame

however the fact remains you support kaines behavior
kaine on stage looked at pence and squirmed in his seat like Pence was a hamburger and he couldn't wait to attack the burger. he should have probably ate something ahead of going on stage. I also got a kick out of his turret syndrome.
upload_2016-10-5_13-5-10.png
Well, that was appropriate.....lololol

Kaine was disrespectful of the moderator, Pence, and the American people. He was instructed to spout all of the lies and talking points and stuck them in by interrupting, changing the subject, and just being an overall asshole.

Pence won this one big time.

Hillary is a very sick woman, if you vote for her you are voting to put the idiot Kaine in the whitehouse------------------think about it.
didn't he remind you of someone with tourettes?
I want to be the first one to congratulate you on finally figuring out the difference between turrets and tourettes. Who helped you?

She's a native of Chicago, dumbass.

So she's no longer Asian because she was born in Chicago? Exactly how does that work? And to think 3 people agreed with you.

What race of Asian is she?

Huh? LOL

If you mean what origin or nationality is her family she's Filipino which is considered Asian. She doesn't cease to become Filipino (or Asian) because she was born in Chicago.
Look at you, trying to Balkanize us!

Kaine is a dick......the kind of guy that makes you want to knock his teeth out...

He looks like someone a parent wouldn't want around their child, he sends out bad vibes
There's a rumor that if Hillary wins the WH Tim Kaine and Bill Clinton are going to open up their own 'Whose Your Daddy' Day Care in the WH to take care of the staff's small children while they work. :p
It is pretty interesting to watch the typical Alt-Right mind at work....just churning out those thoughts......

Kaine is a dick......the kind of guy that makes you want to knock his teeth out...

He looks like someone a parent wouldn't want around their child, he sends out bad vibes
There's a rumor that if Hillary wins the WH Tim Kaine and Bill Clinton are going to open up their own 'Whose Your Daddy' Day Care in the WH to take care of the staff's small children while they work. :p

:eek:

But all kidding aside, I've seen other women and mothers comment on it. Some people raise flags and for some reason he's one of them
Cool story.......bro. "I've SEEN other women and mothers comment on it." What a great line.....

Forum List

Back