Justices Alito and Kavanaugh Meet With Leader Of Anti-Gay Christian Hate Group

It's interesting to see the "pro-gay" democrats align themselves with Islam.

The followers are stupid. They do as they are told. But it isnt such a stupid policy for the deep state. They operate on the principle "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and the American people are their enemies. What they assume is that they can import enough to disrupt us and outvote us while not so many as to become subject to them. A divided country is what they always prefer to rule.
A dangerous game but one they are willing to risk in their war against America.

The question of "how stupid can they be" always has a new and shocking answer.

View attachment 289335
muslim.jpg

I hope I live to see the day that deviants are driven back into the shadows where they belong.

It was always slated to be this way. The Democrat push for gay marriage was a direct attack on Christianity.

How do you account for all of the gay Christians are welcomed into Christian Churches and married by Christian ministers ? How do you account for all of the Christian Democrates? Is your head really that far up that smelly plsce where the sun don't shine ?

I hope I live to see the day that deviants are driven back into the shadows where they belong.

It was always slated to be this way. The Democrat push for gay marriage was a direct attack on Christianity.

How do you account for all of the gay Christians are welcomed into Christian Churches and married by Christian ministers ? How do you account for all of the Christian Democrates? Is your head really that far up that smelly plsce where the sun don't shine ?

Ive never seen a christian Democrat so i wouldn't want to speculate on such things.

Maybe it's because it is not the Muslims who are trying to marginalized and roll back hard won right in this country . Maybe it's because gays and Muslims are both treated as oppressed minorities. Maybe it's because many Muslim Americans support LGBT causes

Majority of American Muslims Now Support LGB People | Human Rights Campaign

Ive never seen a christian Democrat so i wouldn't want to speculate on such things.
Oh God a fucking all mighty ! Pull your fucking head out and you will see many!

Maybe it's because it is not the Muslims who are trying to marginalized and roll back hard won right in this country . Maybe it's because gays and Muslims are both treated as oppressed minorities. Maybe it's because many Muslim Americans support LGBT causes

Like I said..another anti-American minority to add to the mix. Its quite obvious really.

The followers are stupid. They do as they are told. But it isnt such a stupid policy for the deep state. They operate on the principle "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" and the American people are their enemies. What they assume is that they can import enough to disrupt us and outvote us while not so many as to become subject to them. A divided country is what they always prefer to rule.
A dangerous game but one they are willing to risk in their war against America.
:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

Like I said..another anti-American minority to add to the mix. Its quite obvious really.
How Muslims, Often Misunderstood, Are Thriving in America

That is not the truth. And they will roll back much more then that when they are empowered enough. You better pay attention. African American males have their views on that issue. And more of them are converting to Islam. For the arrogant whites who have ph uked with people, it is good to see them squirm as they do nothing but hide under rocks now. But they are not the majority of their culture who have done that. You better pay attention to work fiefdoms. There are many with many of them much more diverse and conflicting with your views as the fiefdom directs honor, integrity and character and not the individual.

That is not the truth. And they will roll back much more then that when they are empowered enough. You better pay attention. African American males have their views on that issue. And more of them are converting to Islam. For the arrogant whites who have ph uked with people, it is good to see them squirm as they do nothing but hide under rocks now. But they are not the majority of their culture who have done that. You better pay attention to work fiefdoms. There are many with many of them much more diverse and conflicting with your views as the fiefdom directs honor, integrity and character and not the individual.
th

gish-gallop.jpg

How do you account for all of the gay Christians are welcomed into Christian Churches and married by Christian ministers ? How do you account for all of the Christian Democrates [sic]? Is your head really that far up that smelly plsce [sic] where the sun don't shine ?

2 Timothy 4:3-4

3» For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4» And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

It was warned, here, that there would be false ministers, who, instead of preaching God's truth that the people need to hear, will preach falsehood that they want to hear. Instead of calling on people to repent and turn away from their sins, these false ministers will encourage them to continue in their sins, telling them that they are doing nothing wrong. Paul gave this warning nearly two thousand years ago, and it can clearly be seen that his warning applies today as much as it ever has or ever will.

Any “Christian” church, any “Christian” minister, who endorses and supports homosexuality, or any other form of sexual immorality, is in a state of willful and knowing rebellion against God, and against the true Christian faith. Any such minister, one day, will stand before God, and be held fully accountable for the souls that he has thus deliberately led astray.

It's a hate crime if a man refuses to butt fuck another man. That's how tyrannical gays have become. A hate crime for refusing sex.

Man Accused Of Hate Crime For Refusing To Have Sex With 'Ladyboy'
You're trolling with this inane equine excrement! Get on topic or get the hell out of here
It is on topic. The topic is forcing non gays to accommodate gays by force of law. Your kind of degenerates and perverts are afraid that some judge somewhere won't force all people to be gay.

How do you account for all of the gay Christians are welcomed into Christian Churches and married by Christian ministers ? How do you account for all of the Christian Democrates [sic]? Is your head really that far up that smelly plsce [sic] where the sun don't shine ?

2 Timothy 4:3-4

3» For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
4» And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

It was warned, here, that there would be false ministers, who, instead of preaching God's truth that the people need to hear, will preach falsehood that they want to hear. Instead of calling on people to repent and turn away from their sins, these false ministers will encourage them to continue in their sins, telling them that they are doing nothing wrong. Paul gave this warning nearly two thousand years ago, and it can clearly be seen that his warning applies today as much as it ever has or ever will.

Any “Christian” church, any “Christian” minister, who endorses and supports homosexuality, or any other form of sexual immorality, is in a state of willful and knowing rebellion against God, and against the true Christian faith. Any such minister, one day, will stand before God, and be held fully accountable for the souls that he has thus deliberately led astray.
NOW I see what you're problem is!!

Forum List

Back