Justice Thomas Makes A Valid Point About Good And Bad Discrimination

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
6gaaen.jpg

The Segregationists never switched parties. I dare anyone to prove me wrong.

Justice Thomas didn't mention political parties...but we can all guess who he's talking about (Democrats) when he says this:

Democrats told us the last two years that discrimination is good.....if you're talking about a Trump Supporter.
Democrats have been pushing for safe-spaces to segregate whites, or MAGA folks from Democrats. They call them non-vaxxers or Ultra-MAGAs.

Democrats don't like a hostile environment where they can be challenged.
They need a place where they can hang out only with people who look or think exactly the way they do.
That way they can't be challenged on their lack of original ideas.

Blacks want safe-spaces on campus so they don't have to see white faces, plain & simple. There's no better way to say it. Many of them are stone-cold racists to the core....because they were raised that way all their lives. It's like blacks in America are still living in the early 1900s.

Blacks have been pushing for decades to be segregated when it comes to test taking and educational requirements.
They have BET and they have awards that only go to black contestants.
Glades Knight once said that George Michaels wasn't the right color to win the R&B award one year.

They have clothing lines that only they want to be allowed to buy. FUBU....(For Us....By Us)
They feel that they have a right to resist arrest because cops are just trying to murder them any chance they get.....just ask our new White House Press Sec. She'll tell you.

The Left has categories in Music that read "The Best Latin Group". Christ.....this isn't even attempting to hide their racism.

Democrats started out as the segregationist party.....and I believe they're exactly that way today.....only this is a form of Good Discrimination.....not Bad Discrimination.

Links

Last edited:
View attachment 645187

Justice Thomas didn't mention political parties...but we can all guess who he's talking about (Democrats) when he says this:

Democrats told us the last two years that discrimination is good.....if you're talking about a Trump Supporter.
Democrats have been pushing for safe-spaces to segregate whites, or MAGA folks from Democrats. They call them non-vaxxers or Ultra-MAGAs.

They need a place where they can hang out only with people who look or think exactly the way they do.

Blacks want safe-spaces on campus so they don't have to see white faces, plain & simple. There's no better way to say it. Many of them are stone-cold racists to the core....because they were raised that way all their lives. It's like blacks in America are still living in the early 1900s.

Blacks have been pushing for decades to be segregated when it comes to test taking and educational requirements.
Glades Knight once said that George Michaels wasn't the right color to win the R&B award one year.

They have clothing lines that only they want to be allowed to buy. FUBU....(For Us....By Us)
They feel that they have a right to resist arrest because cops are just trying to murder them any chance they get.....just ask our new White House Press Sec. She'll tell you.

The Left has categories in Music that read "The Best Latin Group". Christ.....this isn't even attempting to hide their racism.

Democrats started out as the segregationist party.....and I believe they're exactly that way today.....only this is a form of Good Discrimination.....not Bad Discrimination.

Links

He's a political hack who kissed the right asses to get where he is, just like the rest of them. And he's stilll doing it rubbing elbows with Federal Society types who run around with their noses up in the air sniffing that angel shit.

Yep, a real hero.

View attachment 645187

Links

The blacks in America have a loooong history of failure with blending in with their fellow Americans of various colors & facial features. This is WHY their are black ghettos today. The so called Democrat constituency(statist left) are lost in the religion of rebellion for the sake of rebellion & like a top are just spinning round & round & going nowhere(mentally inert). Identity politick'n is critical to the sheep herd in any given society as the sheep don't have what it takes to think for themselves. Just the way it is.

This is one crazy fukkin thread.

Racist mass shooting does bring out the right wing nutz

He's a political hack who kissed the right asses to get where he is, just like the rest of them. And he's stilll doing it rubbing elbows with Federal Society types who run around with their noses up in the air sniffing that angel shit.

Yep, a real hero.
Oh yeah. How dare Justice Thomas not fall in line and shuck and jive like the other Black clowns democrats love.

View attachment 645187

Links

Strom Thurmond

Forum List

Back