Justice Alito is our last shot to fix this travesty

Deflation has destroyed any value your fucks might have.

In the meantime, the election is over. Biden won. Trump lost. And we will all survive this somehow.
That's the line the left has insisted on for days now. It hasn't happened yet.
And if Biden does cheat his way into the White House, somehow, it's the beginning of the end.
The plan is to do away with any semblance of a democracy.

We were told, in 2016, the election is over, you lost, get over it.

Might need to take your own advice on that.
You never accepted the 16 election; that is why the fake Russian collision nonsense was there for 3 yrs

How do you set up a one party dictatorship when the other party controls half of congress, multiple governorships and state legislatures? Get real. You lost this election. Your side was the one trying (albeit it was only political theatre) to pass a bill BANNING the Democrat party. YOU guys are the ones trying to overturn an election and INSTALL a president that wasn't elected. Orwellian Nutjobs.
You create new states so you can get more people in Congress and appoint new SC justices that will
perpetuate all you do....
Be assured that none of that is going to happen.

i) That would require control of the US Senate.

Democrats need to pick up 3 seats and the Vice Presidency in order to take control of the Senate. They only picked up one seat. Two more seats will be selected in GA in 1/5/21, a state, where along with PA it's clear the election was stolen.

1/6/21, a joint session of Congress, chaired by VP Pence, will begin counting the votes. Dems are unlikely to win both elections, and even if do, it's a 50/50 split with Pence holding the Vice Presidency during the counting period. Pence will also handle any rulings on whether "Safe harbor" holds in contested States where it appears the election was stolen.

Should enough slates be contested that neither 270 votes, then the House elects the President with each state getting one vote. The Senate elects the Vice President.

We could see a compromise occur in light of the clear theft where Biden becomes President with Pence VP. This would keep the US Senate in GOP hands regardless of the GA elections, a very unusual outcome, but, not inconsistent with everything 2020 has thrown at us, and frankly, there probably wouldn't be a great deal of opposition to such an outcome by the broad middle of the country.

But, that's a long shot. More within the norms would be Joe Manchin finally going his state's hard drift to the GOP. West VA is the most Republican State in the country. Manchin, barely carried the state as a Democrat, he'll carry it easily as a Republican. He and McConnell get along just fine, they are from nearby states with similar cultures, Chuck Schumer treats him with the contempt that one would expect from a New Yorker to a West Virginian. So, a switch by Joe Manchin to the Republican Party, which is very good fit from him philosophically, he's a old line Democrat, which today, is a moderate Republican.

Barring that, and stipulating that The Ho gets the VP slot, she can't caste the tie breaker without a fifty/fifty tie, and Joe Manchin has made it perfectly clear he will NOT be the fiftieth vote for additional States in order to pack the Senate, nor will he be the 50th vote to end the filibuster. If Dems try to cancel him over this, he'll switch parties and McConnell will return to majority leader.

Regardless of how the rest works out, if Chuck Schumer is the majority leader on The Ho's tie breaker, his position will always be subject to Joe Manchin's veto, which, will leave the old snake no choice but to act moderately.

And in the 2022 election, which will be here before you know it, we very likely will return to the House majority.

The Senate cannot unilaterally add states to corrupt the partisan balance.

Last edited:
Another example of the right’s ignorance as to how our judicial system works.
We do not currently have a judicial system or a Constitutional form of govenment in the United States.
Actually there’s zero chance.
Remember The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable?

Anyone watching Dumb Donald? He's been doing exactly what his handlers told him not to do.

I did the minute I started reading your posts.

If you want a banana republic or a one party system ruled by a charismatic populist authoritarian move your ass to Russia or Venezuela. Don't crap on this country.
Or I could just stay put and hope no one stops the left from stealing the presidency
as they move to set up a one party dictatorship.

You clearly don't know a thing about the election or Dominion vote changing machines.
It goes on all around you and you have sealed yourself in an information proof bubble.

I was totally right...you couldn't find your ass in a darkened room.

How do you set up a one party dictatorship when the other party controls half of congress, multiple governorships and state legislatures? Get real. You lost this election. Your side was the one trying (albeit it was only political theatre) to pass a bill BANNING the Democrat party. YOU guys are the ones trying to overturn an election and INSTALL a president that wasn't elected. Orwellian Nutjobs.
There's no guarantee that the Senate will go R.
Biden, or, more likely Harris, will pack SCOTUS.
The only shock Ds will get is that Harris is a hard-ass Conservative when it comes to Law and Order.
She will reverse Trump's Criminal Reform Act.

Seriously doubt they will pack the SCOTUS.

Seriously doubt they will reverse the Criminal Reform Act. More likely they will strengthen it.

Biden is not Trump, who is so jealous he has to eliminate everything with Obama's name to it.
And yet Obama didn't do even a fraction of what Trump did to employ and retrain Blacks.
Unlike many here, though, I don't think the ACA hurt the medical profession anywhere near as much as GW's push for Off-Shoring and Open Borders.

If you want a banana republic or a one party system ruled by a charismatic populist authoritarian move your ass to Russia or Venezuela. Don't crap on this country.
Or I could just stay put and hope no one stops the left from stealing the presidency

You clearly don't know a thing about the election or Dominion vote changing machines.
It goes on all around you and you have sealed yourself in an information proof bubble.

The only shock Ds will get is that Harris is a hard-ass Conservative when it comes to Law and Order.

Seriously doubt they will reverse the Criminal Reform Act. More likely they will strengthen it.

Biden is not Trump, who is so jealous he has to eliminate everything with Obama's name to it.
And yet Obama didn't do even a fraction of what Trump did to employ and retrain Blacks.
Unlike many here, though, I don't think the ACA hurt the medical profession anywhere near as much as GW's push for Off-Shoring and Open Borders.

What specifically did he do in that regard?

Anyone watching Dumb Donald? He's been doing exactly what his handlers told him not to do.
Nobody who voted for Trump has an ounce of respect for his "handlers".
We voted for the Platform, not the personality.
Yes, we know A Great US annoys you.

What specifically did he do in that regard?
I won't answer, watch his last State Of The Union without having an anuerism.

You really hope to destroy the past 244 years of democracy. What are you, and by that I mean you are not an American.
More gaslighting? You simply accuse republicans of doing what your are trying to do.
Not sophisticated or honest.
Dems have their problems, but in this case it's the Trumplicans who are trying to overturn an election and install THEIR candidate who lost. That's a new one.
We just want only the legal votes to count
The problem is you define legal as "for Trump"...that's pretty obvious since you can't conceive of a Biden win.

They can't conceive of a Biden Win, because they've been told to not believe Biden won when Trump told them he had won. No matter how many states have counted the votes and certified Biden won the state, and thus reached the need 290 + EC Votes.

LOL: What Platform? Have you listened to dumb Donald's rally tonight? Have you watched the stupid people cheering him, 99% not respecting social distancing, and very few wearing masks.

What I've seen is a narcissistic megalomaniacs performance.

LOL: What Platform? Have you listened to dumb Donald's rally tonight? Have you watched the stupid people cheering him, 99% not respecting social distancing, and very few wearing masks.

What I've seen is a narcissistic megalomaniacs performance.
I listened to Hillary, Sanders, Biden, all the faggots and wimps of both parties.
The fact is that you didn't listen to Trump when he ran in 2020.
Your loss.

ous
Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
Then it’d up to judge K to do the right thing
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates
Judge A is the last hope !!! He is it !!

Fix it? As that what you just said you traitorous piece of shit?

Let me explain something to you comrade. Lawyers and judges don't decide elections.

The people do.

And the people spoke, loud and clear.

Maybe you need to move your ass to another country where you can get lawyers and judges to "Fix" elections for you.

And stick a banana up your ass when you get there.

Forum List

Back