Justice Alito is our last shot to fix this travesty

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
Then it’d up to judge K to do the right thing
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates
Judge A is the last hope !!! He is it !!

31193_385388024036_511834036_3996610_5519612_n.jpg

Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates
It's over loser, move on.

Your last shot is a fizzle

There's little chance the SC would take up this case

There's even less chance the outcome would overturn that state's election

This concerns too few votes to over turn the PA results

Even if ALL that happened and the SC did somehow overturn a legal election in PA...Trump would STILL lose

It's over loser, move on.
My wish is you first get deported. Then you burn in hell.

You don't deserve America. And America sure as hell doesn't deserve scum like you.
I'm hoping you are just a troll and not really an American...because people like you are trying to turn our into a banana republic. I hope you fail.

The idiots in the Pa legislature have already ignored his comments- of course those weren't made as legal argument- but, as with many, the "authorities" are there for their personal agenda when desired-

I suspect this will end up at the SC-
I doubt it. The US Supreme usually does not over rule state supreme courts on election matters. Besides, look how they have ruled so far. You may wish for partisan judgement, but they will probably stick with the constitution, precedent and tradition.
1607210720509.png

Alito agreed a week ago to force SCOTUS to hear the initial case.

I'm hoping you are just a troll and not really an American...because people like you are trying to turn our into a banana republic. I hope you fail.
And stealing the nation is saving it, right? That's some impressive Orwellian bullshit. And I should know.
And slavery is freedom. And crime is obedience to law. And ignorance is brilliance.

Any other Orwellian nonsense you want to try out?

And stealing the nation is saving it, right? That's some impressive Orwellian bullshit. And I should know.
And slavery is freedom. And crime is obedience to law. And ignorance is brilliance.

Any other Orwellian nonsense you want to try out?
You know Coyote's stance on all issues...why bother?

Forum List

Back