Justice Alito is our last shot to fix this travesty

You really hope to destroy the past 244 years of democracy. What are you, and by that I mean you are not an American.
More gaslighting? You simply accuse republicans of doing what your are trying to do.
Not sophisticated or honest.
Dems have their problems, but in this case it's the Trumplicans who are trying to overturn an election and install THEIR candidate who lost. That's a new one.
We just want only the legal votes to count
The problem is you define legal as "for Trump"...that's pretty obvious since you can't conceive of a Biden win.
Redo the 6 states in only paper and in person voting and I will accept who wins
Then you break both legs and can't vote. I can see how disenfranchisement is your endgame
Sick folks can cast absentee
And military personnel can just go get fucked and wish they had the same rights as you.
Military can vote by mail

I predict that SCOTUS will not touch this case and for the most-obvious reasons:

Over 30 state and Federal courts have tossed Trump challenges or he dropped them after they were filed.

B/L: There is not there, there ... case closed.

I have little desire to "familiarize" myself with your conspiracy theories labeled as "issues".
Then stay dumb and dependent on liars and their lies. I don't have a fuck to give for you.

Deflation has destroyed any value your fucks might have.

In the meantime, the election is over. Biden won. Trump lost. And we will all survive this somehow.

You really hope to destroy the past 244 years of democracy. What are you, and by that I mean you are not an American.
More gaslighting? You simply accuse republicans of doing what your are trying to do.
Not sophisticated or honest.
Dems have their problems, but in this case it's the Trumplicans who are trying to overturn an election and install THEIR candidate who lost. That's a new one.
We just want only the legal votes to count
The problem is you define legal as "for Trump"...that's pretty obvious since you can't conceive of a Biden win.
Redo the 6 states in only paper and in person voting and I will accept who wins
Then you break both legs and can't vote. I can see how disenfranchisement is your endgame
Sick folks can cast absentee
And military personnel can just go get fucked and wish they had the same rights as you.
Military can vote by mail
Not according to your edict: everyone must vote in person.

Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
Then it’d up to judge K to do the right thing
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates
Judge A is the last hope !!! He is it !!
Another example of the right’s ignorance as to how our judicial system works.

Your last shot is a fizzle

There's little chance the SC would take up this case

There's even less chance the outcome would overturn that state's election

This concerns too few votes to over turn the PA results

Even if ALL that happened and the SC did somehow overturn a legal election in PA...Trump would STILL lose
Actually there’s zero chance.

I have little desire to "familiarize" myself with your conspiracy theories labeled as "issues".
Then stay dumb and dependent on liars and their lies. I don't have a fuck to give for you.

In the meantime, the election is over. Biden won. Trump lost. And we will all survive this somehow.
Survive ?? Yes for now but the nations “ nucleus “
Is obliterated, and the hate from both sides is nuclear

Survive ?? Yes for now but the nations “ nucleus “
Is obliterated, and the hate from both sides is nuclear
ya...unfortunately. And we have no Obiwan Kenobe.

Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
Then it’d up to judge K to do the right thing
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates
Judge A is the last hope !!! He is it !!
Another example of the right’s ignorance as to how our judicial system works.
They violated the constitution and it’s a federal manner, you Soviet hack

That's the line the left has insisted on for days now. It hasn't happened yet.
And if Biden does cheat his way into the White House, somehow, it's the beginning of the end.
The plan is to do away with any semblance of a democracy.

Burn it all down but keep the constitution and the White House
these type of replies allow me observe you belie the truth of who you claim to be in society.
I am not here to troll
I say what I really feel
You’re getting me
You're jaded from losing and Trump never said he loved you while he screwed you. It's a common thing with Trump.

Kind of why his bus keeps stalling out...the pile of bodies under it.

And if Biden does cheat his way into the White House, somehow, it's the beginning of the end.

We were told, in 2016, the election is over, you lost, get over it.

Might need to take your own advice on that.

Only Trump can save us. Jesus move over.

Forum List

Back