Justice Alito is our last shot to fix this travesty

28 republican house members were elected and yet Biden is elected. LOL Democrats were supposed to gain 14 and they lost 12. Republicans won blue districts that have been blue for decades. Yet Biden wins.

Yea right.
You know that can only mean one thing ??
Don’t you ??

I did the minute I started reading your posts.

If you want a banana republic or a one party system ruled by a charismatic populist authoritarian move your ass to Russia or Venezuela. Don't crap on this country.
Or I could just stay put and hope no one stops the left from stealing the presidency
as they move to set up a one party dictatorship.

You clearly don't know a thing about the election or Dominion vote changing machines.
It goes on all around you and you have sealed yourself in an information proof bubble.

I was totally right...you couldn't find your ass in a darkened room.

How do you set up a one party dictatorship when the other party controls half of congress, multiple governorships and state legislatures? Get real. You lost this election. Your side was the one trying (albeit it was only political theatre) to pass a bill BANNING the Democrat party. YOU guys are the ones trying to overturn an election and INSTALL a president that wasn't elected. Orwellian Nutjobs.
There's no guarantee that the Senate will go R.
Biden, or, more likely Harris, will pack SCOTUS.
The only shock Ds will get is that Harris is a hard-ass Conservative when it comes to Law and Order.
She will reverse Trump's Criminal Reform Act.

Seriously doubt they will pack the SCOTUS.

Seriously doubt they will reverse the Criminal Reform Act. More likely they will strengthen it.

Biden is not Trump, who is so jealous he has to eliminate everything with Obama's name to it.
And yet Obama didn't do even a fraction of what Trump did to employ and retrain Blacks.
Unlike many here, though, I don't think the ACA hurt the medical profession anywhere near as much as GW's push for Off-Shoring and Open Borders.

What specifically did he do in that regard?
I understand the situation is lost but I know T won by Millions and so does 2/3 of the nation

If you want a banana republic or a one party system ruled by a charismatic populist authoritarian move your ass to Russia or Venezuela. Don't crap on this country.
Or I could just stay put and hope no one stops the left from stealing the presidency

You clearly don't know a thing about the election or Dominion vote changing machines.
It goes on all around you and you have sealed yourself in an information proof bubble.

How do you set up a one party dictatorship when the other party controls half of congress, multiple governorships and state legislatures? Get real. You lost this election. Your side was the one trying (albeit it was only political theatre) to pass a bill BANNING the Democrat party. YOU guys are the ones trying to overturn an election and INSTALL a president that wasn't elected. Orwellian Nutjobs.
The only shock Ds will get is that Harris is a hard-ass Conservative when it comes to Law and Order.

Seriously doubt they will reverse the Criminal Reform Act. More likely they will strengthen it.

Biden is not Trump, who is so jealous he has to eliminate everything with Obama's name to it.
And yet Obama didn't do even a fraction of what Trump did to employ and retrain Blacks.
Unlike many here, though, I don't think the ACA hurt the medical profession anywhere near as much as GW's push for Off-Shoring and Open Borders.

I understand the situation is lost but I know T won by Millions and so does 2/3 of the nation

I don't know about that 2/3 bit...

Among overall Americans, about three-quarters, 73%, believe that Biden, who received more than the necessary 270 electoral votes, won the election, while 5% say Trump did.

Deflation has destroyed any value your fucks might have.

In the meantime, the election is over. Biden won. Trump lost. And we will all survive this somehow.
That's the line the left has insisted on for days now. It hasn't happened yet.
And if Biden does cheat his way into the White House, somehow, it's the beginning of the end.
The plan is to do away with any semblance of a democracy.

We were told, in 2016, the election is over, you lost, get over it.

Might need to take your own advice on that.
You never accepted the 16 election; that is why the fake Russian collision nonsense was there for 3 yrs

Have I not made the case that you are out of touch with reality? Let me be clear: You are either insane, or you are a damn liar. There is no inbetween, you are one or the other. In the former case, you need psychiatric care, and meds; in the latter, STFU.
I understand the realty that in only 7 weeks , the illegitimate swine , will be elected
Now you need to accept it was a fraudulent election

Deflation has destroyed any value your fucks might have.

In the meantime, the election is over. Biden won. Trump lost. And we will all survive this somehow.
That's the line the left has insisted on for days now. It hasn't happened yet.
And if Biden does cheat his way into the White House, somehow, it's the beginning of the end.
The plan is to do away with any semblance of a democracy.

We were told, in 2016, the election is over, you lost, get over it.

Might need to take your own advice on that.
You never accepted the 16 election; that is why the fake Russian collision nonsense was there for 3 yrs

Have I not made the case that you are out of touch with reality? Let me be clear: You are either insane, or you are a damn liar. There is no inbetween, you are one or the other. In the former case, you need psychiatric care, and meds; in the latter, STFU.
I understand the realty that in only 7 weeks , the illegitimate swine , will be elected
Now you need to accept it was a fraudulent election
Why do I need to accept a fraudulent claim?

Russian hoax ?? How many affidavits?? About zero
Fake election - over 700 and growing

Why do you think it's lost? Why the sudden willingness to concede?
Aren't there enough conservative folks with guns to save the country from Democrats?
There's no money on Biden --- that event is all-out war for everyday Americans to save their lives and their fortunes from the Democrats.

I don't know about that 2/3 bit...

Among overall Americans, about three-quarters, 73%, believe that Biden, who received more than the necessary 270 electoral votes, won the election, while 5% say Trump did.

Fake poll.

Over 80% of republicans think Trump won.

Television viewers were quizzed on their television viewing comprehension after they were told on television that Biden won the election.

Why do you think it's lost? Why the sudden willingness to concede?
Aren't there enough conservative folks with guns to save the country from Democrats?
There's no money on Biden --- that event is all-out war for everyday Americans to save their lives and their fortunes from the Democrats.
All out war lol
Sure lol
We can crush Antifa and Blm but the US military?
War won’t accomplish much but “ mountains of millions of skulls “

T won by a landslide and now he can retire in harmony as one of the greats
Damn. You're cutting something awfully short here, aren't you?
Yet another Trump supporter giving up and turning left hoping for a “win” of some other sort with a Democrat imposter in office?

Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
Then it’d up to judge K to do the right thing
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates
Judge A is the last hope !!! He is it !!
You are out of your tiny brainwashed little minds period there is no evidence for any of your charges now or ever against Democrats or our election officials or our FBI or our CIA or our great public servants. Deep State my butt . You have absolutely no evidence of any of this, just your brainwashing ex Coke head DJ pundits who will say anything for Rupert scumbag murdock. Wake up.

T won by a landslide and now he can retire in harmony as one of the greats
Damn. You're cutting something awfully short here, aren't you?
Yet another Trump supporter giving up and turning left hoping for a “win” of some other sort with a Democrat imposter in office?
The US is so destroyed that it can’t be fixed
T did many good things and folks never had it so good
You deserve the Biden meinhof gang

Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
Then it’d up to judge K to do the right thing
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates
Judge A is the last hope !!! He is it !!
You are out of your tiny brainwashed little minds period there is no evidence for any of your charges now or ever against Democrats or our election officials or our FBI or our CIA or our great public servants. Deep State my butt . You have absolutely no evidence of any of this, just your brainwashing ex Coke head DJ pundits who will say anything for Rupert scumbag murdock. Wake up.
There is no FBI or CIA as Odemon destroyed them

Forum List

Back