Justice Alito is our last shot to fix this travesty

You really hope to destroy the past 244 years of democracy. What are you, and by that I mean you are not an American.
More gaslighting? You simply accuse republicans of doing what your are trying to do.
Not sophisticated or honest.
Dems have their problems, but in this case it's the Trumplicans who are trying to overturn an election and install THEIR candidate who lost. That's a new one.
We just want only the legal votes to count

Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
Then it’d up to judge K to do the right thing
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates
Judge A is the last hope !!! He is it !!
SCOTUS is not, and never was intended to be, the last shot or final say on how an out-of-contol Democrat government is to be brought under control in America.

Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates

You really hope to destroy the past 244 years of democracy in America. What are you, and by that I mean you are not an American?
The demoncats have eviscerated all democracy
We’re living in a failed hell hole with more corruption than Mexico

BULLSHIT. Go back to where you came from, you sure are not an American. Even if you were born here, you are totally out of touch with reality and a damn liar.
America no longer exists !!
It’s a failed disaster

I am 100 percent sure T won P, G and W !!
I am 85 percent sure he won Michigan
I am 65 percent sure he won A and N

funny I have lived in 4/6 states

In a Russian-Republican style election I am 100% sure that Trump won all of those states with a wide margin of victory.

It may actually come down to Pennsylvania once the total audit of signatures are finalized counting legal votes.

You really hope to destroy the past 244 years of democracy in America. What are you, and by that I mean you are not an American?

BULLSHIT. Go back to where you came from, you sure are not an American. Even if you were born here, you are totally out of touch with reality and a damn liar.
It’s a failed disaster
So why has Trump been golfing while it's been failing? Nero fiddled. Trump golfs. America fights a pandemic and economic disaster without leadership.

SCOTUS isn't going to do shit

The constitution has obvious ways for the legislatures to do something

The judges remedy is not going to be to throw out the election when legislators can do that themselves

Arizona and Nevada is harder to tell as they were far more tricky
Michigan is as a joke as Pennsylvania

It is time to move this thread to the Rubber Room, and in your case a rubber room in a psychiatric hospital.
Well living in Vegas the last 44 months ..I may belong in a psychiatric hospital
Just give me my meds and that new X box S

You really hope to destroy the past 244 years of democracy. What are you, and by that I mean you are not an American.
More gaslighting? You simply accuse republicans of doing what your are trying to do.
Dems have their problems, but in this case it's the Trumplicans who are trying to overturn an election and install THEIR candidate who lost. That's a new one.
The problem is you define legal as "for Trump"...that's pretty obvious since you can't conceive of a Biden win.

Oh, are you speaking for the Supreme Court now? Because Biden fraud has been so pervasive
and overwhelming this matter of who actually won the presidency is going to court.
Do you want to be taken seriously or not?

It’s a failed disaster
So why has Trump been golfing while it's been failing? Nero fiddled. Trump golfs. America fights a pandemic and economic disaster without leadership.
The stress even for T is difficult to handle
He was 100 percent screwed and playing a little golf helps . I think he is just about physically and mentally exhausted fighting the “Deep State”

The problem is you define legal as "for Trump"...that's pretty obvious since you can't conceive of a Biden win.
Redo the 6 states in only paper and in person voting and I will accept who wins

And YOU are an American? More gaslighting. You try to steal the election and then accuse the victims
of being perpetrators. Amazing balls.

I am 100 percent sure T won P, G and W !!
I am 85 percent sure he won Michigan
I am 65 percent sure he won A and N

funny I have lived in 4/6 states

In a Russian-Republican style election I am 100% sure that Trump won all of those states with a wide margin of victory.
Putin is in heaven if B wins

You can match the voting rolls and signatures

Which still doesn't match up to a ballot.

After the signatures are matched and the envelopes are opened, the ballot is separated from the envelope, forever. There is no longer any way to match a ballot to an envelope. That's how a non-Stalinist regime does things, in order to keep everyone's vote a secret.

So, say you've done your audit. It will find nothing wrong, but say it did. How would you know that the cheating wasn't done by Republicans? After all, given the Republican history of vote fraud, that would be the logical assumption.

Redo the 6 states in only paper and in person voting and I will accept who wins
Then you break both legs and can't vote. I can see how disenfranchisement is your endgame

Last edited:
Oh, are you speaking for the Supreme Court now? Because Biden fraud has been so pervasive
and overwhelming this matter of who actually won the presidency is going to court.
Do you want to be taken seriously or not?
Who said anything about the SCOTUS?

The Dem "fraud" has been so underwhelming that court after court in multiple states have dismissed the cases. It's been so underwhelming that the Trump Team's lawyers have had to back off and admit they are NOT flaming fraud to avoid lying to a judge. It's been so underwhelming that Republican election officials have been stating quite clearly there has been no fraud and asking people to tone it down due to the threats they've been receiving.

Is that underwhelming enough for you?

Forum List

Back