Justice Alito is our last shot to fix this travesty

What's Orwellian is using baseless and unsubstantiated crap, thrown out by the courts, to over through a legitimate election because your guy lost. Never seen anything like this. When you lose, claim fraud, and overturn the election and INSTALL your guy. Banana Republic.
Yes. When we lose due to blatant and overwhelming fraud we claim fraud.
Isn't that weird?

2016...polls were showing Trump losing...Trump began seeding the public soil with allegations of fraud and rigging. Trump won. Oops. Silence.

2020...polls showed a tight race but had Biden slightly ahead in key states. Trump once again fertilizes the fraud plot with fresh bullshit. Trump loses. Must be fraud!

Last edited:
I did the minute I started reading your posts.

If you want a banana republic or a one party system ruled by a charismatic populist authoritarian move your ass to Russia or Venezuela. Don't crap on this country.
Or I could just stay put and hope no one stops the left from stealing the presidency
as they move to set up a one party dictatorship.

You clearly don't know a thing about the election or Dominion vote changing machines.
It goes on all around you and you have sealed yourself in an information proof bubble.

I was totally right...you couldn't find your ass in a darkened room.

How do you set up a one party dictatorship when the other party controls half of congress, multiple governorships and state legislatures? Get real. You lost this election. Your side was the one trying (albeit it was only political theatre) to pass a bill BANNING the Democrat party. YOU guys are the ones trying to overturn an election and INSTALL a president that wasn't elected. Orwellian Nutjobs.
There's no guarantee that the Senate will go R.
Biden, or, more likely Harris, will pack SCOTUS.
The only shock Ds will get is that Harris is a hard-ass Conservative when it comes to Law and Order.
She will reverse Trump's Criminal Reform Act.

Seriously doubt they will pack the SCOTUS.

Seriously doubt they will reverse the Criminal Reform Act. More likely they will strengthen it.

Biden is not Trump, who is so jealous he has to eliminate everything with Obama's name to it.

You have zero understanding of the article 2 and how these fascist Gov and judges violated it by bypassing their state legislatures
You really are dolt
Look at the first presidential election. You had states all over the map in how they chose electors. Some states had the legislature directly chose them. Others held elections with winner take all. One state had their electors chosen by the result of each congressional district. Because of that, they had no electors chosen for their two senators. And of course one state didn't chose any electors at all.

All done by the scheme the state legislature chose, not that the state legislature chooses.

Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
Then it’d up to judge K to do the right thing
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates
Judge A is the last hope !!! He is it !!

You really hope to destroy the past 244 years of democracy in America. What are you, and by that I mean you are not an American?

How do you set up a one party dictatorship when the other party controls half of congress, multiple governorships and state legislatures? Get real. You lost this election. Your side was the one trying (albeit it was only political theatre) to pass a bill BANNING the Democrat party. YOU guys are the ones trying to overturn an election and INSTALL a president that wasn't elected. Orwellian Nutjobs.
You create new states so you can get more people in Congress and appoint new SC justices that will
perpetuate all you do.
It's a blueprint that's been all over the news. AOC has stated she wants to rule and not have to
bargain with another party. It's literally ONE PARTY RULE! Where have you been?

And a Biden win will kick things off. It sets the wheel in motion. A vote for Biden is a vote for a one-party state | American Enterprise Institute - AEI

Yes. Biden's theft doesn't rely on PA, but, it's very important to start locking the gates against the Democrats election theft, therefore, a judicial ruling in PA is a substantial event even if Illegitimate Joe and The Ho continue as imposters in the WH. We've survived worse, we'll survive that, even as we beat the living hell out of them throughout their tenure, with SC Durham, redistricting, the 2022 election with the climatic event throwing their ugly asses headlong onto the WH lawn on 1/20/25.

I'm not surprised that SCOTUS would take the case given what the corrupt PA Supreme Court did. The PA Court has acted more like a litigant than a court throughout this process. The defects with the PA Supreme Court ruling are legion. Amicus Brief

They just recounted the same illegal , fake ballots

If you could pick which ballots are fake and which are legal, how would you do it?

There is no method of tracing a ballot to the envelope it was mailed in.

Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates

You really hope to destroy the past 244 years of democracy in America. What are you, and by that I mean you are not an American?
The demoncats have eviscerated all democracy
We’re living in a failed hell hole with more corruption than Mexico

You create new states so you can get more people in Congress and appoint new SC justices that will
perpetuate all you do.
It's a blueprint that's been all over the news. AOC has stated she wants to rule and not have to
bargain with another party. It's literally ONE PARTY RULE! Where have you been?

And a Biden win will kick things off. It sets the wheel in motion. A vote for Biden is a vote for a one-party state | American Enterprise Institute - AEI
Did you know when Alaska became the 49th state, they created a new state?

And when Hawaii became the 50th state, they created a new state?

Two new states in my life time.

So now, territories should be denied statehood based solely on partisan politics.

If Puerto Rico votes for statehood, they deserve the same consideration as Hawaii and Alaska.

If DC does...it is the same, but more complicated due to the large amount of federal property within it.

You have millions of votes with zero signatures or signature verifications or that arrived late .
You have mass dumps for Biden by way of trucks at 4 am or suitcases
You have hundreds of thousands of T votes that were lost or destroyed

Yes. Biden's theft doesn't rely on PA,

I'm not surprised that SCOTUS would take the case given what the corrupt PA Supreme Court did. The PA Court has acted more like a litigant than a court throughout this process. The defects with the PA Supreme Court ruling are legion. Amicus Brief
Even if they throw out PA, Biden still win

So what's the point?

The demoncats have eviscerated all democracy
We’re living in a failed hell hole with more corruption than Mexico

BULLSHIT. Go back to where you came from, you sure are not an American. Even if you were born here, you are totally out of touch with reality and a damn liar.

Yes. Biden's theft doesn't rely on PA,

Even if they throw out PA, Biden still win

So what's the point?
He did not win Georgia or Wisconsin

Arizona and Nevada is harder to tell as they were far more tricky
Michigan is as a joke as Pennsylvania

You really hope to destroy the past 244 years of democracy. What are you, and by that I mean you are not an American.
More gaslighting? You simply accuse republicans of doing what your are trying to do.
Not sophisticated or honest.
Dems have their problems, but in this case it's the Trumplicans who are trying to overturn an election and install THEIR candidate who lost. That's a new one.

I am 100 percent sure T won P, G and W !!
I am 85 percent sure he won Michigan
I am 65 percent sure he won A and N

funny I have lived in 4/6 states

Forum List

Back