Justice Alito is our last shot to fix this travesty

Your last shot is a fizzle

There's little chance the SC would take up this case

There's even less chance the outcome would overturn that state's election

This concerns too few votes to over turn the PA results

Even if ALL that happened and the SC did somehow overturn a legal election in PA...Trump would STILL lose
I repeat

It's really very simple.

You either support free, fair, and transparent elections, or you support Democrats stealing the Presidency.

No, USMB lefties, I don't want to hear any pouting from you. You've made your choice plain.

Elections are a state matter. As long as they're held within federal guidelines they can do what they want. One state has an election law that if the election is tied, then they flip a coin to decide who wins. Others pull slips of paper from a hat.

They can chose any method they want to resolve election controversies.
Not true as the final result involves a Federal position.
A state could chose that in the case of an election protest, that the certification is delayed until January 1st.

That would be perfectly legal, even if it interferes with the choosing of electors for president. No law says that a state HAS TO pick electors. In fact, in the first presidential election New York didn't pick any electors. And they didn't invalidate the election because of it.

No they violated the Constitution and it’s a federal matter
You clearly are dimwitted
Elections are a state matter. As long as they're held within federal guidelines they can do what they want. One state has an election law that if the election is tied, then they flip a coin to decide who wins. Others pull slips of paper from a hat.

You have zero understanding of the article 2 and how these fascist Gov and judges violated it by bypassing their state legislatures
You really are dolt

Every ballot should be counted, not just a sample.
They counted every vote in Georgia. Then they recounted them, then they recounted them again, and again.

And the outcome didn't change.

They could count them again, but that's just the very definition of insanity. (Einstein)
They just recounted the same illegal , fake ballots

I'm hoping you are just a troll and not really an American...because people like you are trying to turn our into a banana republic. I hope you fail.
And stealing the nation is saving it, right? That's some impressive Orwellian bullshit. And I should know.
And slavery is freedom. And crime is obedience to law. And ignorance is brilliance.

Any other Orwellian nonsense you want to try out?

What's Orwellian is using baseless and unsubstantiated crap, thrown out by the courts, to over through a legitimate election because your guy lost. Never seen anything like this. When you lose, claim fraud, and overturn the election and INSTALL your guy. Banana Republic.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but the next year will be a year America gets rid of massive Democrat corruption at polls, and some mighty big wheeler dealers may likely be allowed to spend time in the big house in Leavenworth if their betrayal of the American people is deemed to have fallen short of treason, at which the penalty can include death sentences.

No wrist slaps for ballot harvesting or else, it will remain an expedient way to cheat America's voters.

It has to be done.

Last edited:
This is nothing like a state deciding how they want to settle a tie election. You are so far off target
you need a satellite to find yourself.

It's a federal matter involving ALL the states. If you started there you would be at least in the right ball park.
You forget. All elections are run by states (or territories), there are no elections run by the federal government.

And those who run elections, as long as they follow the few federal restrictions and guidelines, can otherwise do what they want, and how they want to do it.

A states legislature could chose to pick the president by having the senior republican arm wrestle the senior democrat, and a best out of three takes it.

The constitution says the state legislature picks how their electors are to be chosen, and they're free to invent any scheme. As long as that scheme is not altered during an election cycle.

Every ballot should be counted, not just a sample.
They counted every vote in Georgia. Then they recounted them, then they recounted them again, and again.

And the outcome didn't change.

They could count them again, but that's just the very definition of insanity. (Einstein)
They just recounted the same illegal , fake ballots
It could be.
I Googled it and only Georgia, NPR and CNN reported it.

I'm hoping you are just a troll and not really an American...because people like you are trying to turn our into a banana republic. I hope you fail.
And stealing the nation is saving it, right? That's some impressive Orwellian bullshit. And I should know.
And slavery is freedom. And crime is obedience to law. And ignorance is brilliance.

What's Orwellian is using baseless and unsubstantiated crap, thrown out by the courts, to over through a legitimate election because your guy lost. Never seen anything like this. When you lose, claim fraud, and overturn the election and INSTALL your guy. Banana Republic.
Banana republic is throwing out the Constitution by allowing state election laws to be violated en mass. The Constitution is clear on who sets state election laws.

I did the minute I started reading your posts.

If you want a banana republic or a one party system ruled by a charismatic populist authoritarian move your ass to Russia or Venezuela. Don't crap on this country.
Or I could just stay put and hope no one stops the left from stealing the presidency
as they move to set up a one party dictatorship.

You clearly don't know a thing about the election or Dominion vote changing machines.
It goes on all around you and you have sealed yourself in an information proof bubble.

I was totally right...you couldn't find your ass in a darkened room.

How do you set up a one party dictatorship when the other party controls half of congress, multiple governorships and state legislatures? Get real. You lost this election. Your side was the one trying (albeit it was only political theatre) to pass a bill BANNING the Democrat party. YOU guys are the ones trying to overturn an election and INSTALL a president that wasn't elected. Orwellian Nutjobs.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the next year will be a year America gets rid of Democrat corruption and some mighty big wheeler dealers may likely be allowed to spend time in the big house in Leavenworth if their betrayal of the American people is deemed to have fallen short of treason.

It has to be done.
I predict a Red Wave in 2 years followed by a Trump win.
Unless there's questionable Ballot counting again.

This is nothing like a state deciding how they want to settle a tie election. You are so far off target
you need a satellite to find yourself.

It's a federal matter involving ALL the states. If you started there you would be at least in the right ball park.

Tie elections?

No. It's a state matter.

I did the minute I started reading your posts.

If you want a banana republic or a one party system ruled by a charismatic populist authoritarian move your ass to Russia or Venezuela. Don't crap on this country.
Or I could just stay put and hope no one stops the left from stealing the presidency
as they move to set up a one party dictatorship.

You clearly don't know a thing about the election or Dominion vote changing machines.
It goes on all around you and you have sealed yourself in an information proof bubble.

I was totally right...you couldn't find your ass in a darkened room.

How do you set up a one party dictatorship when the other party controls half of congress, multiple governorships and state legislatures? Get real. You lost this election. Your side was the one trying (albeit it was only political theatre) to pass a bill BANNING the Democrat party. YOU guys are the ones trying to overturn an election and INSTALL a president that wasn't elected. Orwellian Nutjobs.
There's no guarantee that the Senate will go R.
Biden, or, more likely Harris, will pack SCOTUS.
The only shock Ds will get is that Harris is a hard-ass Conservative when it comes to Law and Order.
She will reverse Trump's Criminal Reform Act.

Forum List

Back