Justice Alito is our last shot to fix this travesty

Then you have no hope. The USSC can't order a state to do a recount. And because elections are a state matter, only violations of federal law (not state law) are of concern to the USSC. Or within their jurisdiction to rule on.
Rap on brother! SCOTUS doesn't have the ability to prevent theft of the presidency?
I really don't believe that for a second.
Every lower court, both state and federal has ruled that there is insufficient (or sometimes none at all) evidence of large scale voter fraud, or enough invalid votes found to in any way effect the election outcome.

In short, when they found 194 invalid votes, that would cut into Bidens 12,000+ vote lead, the judge dismissed their case as moot, since it was unable to change the outcome.

I'm hoping you are just a troll and not really an American...because people like you are trying to turn our into a banana republic. I hope you fail.
And stealing the nation is saving it, right? That's some impressive Orwellian bullshit. And I should know.
And slavery is freedom. And crime is obedience to law. And ignorance is brilliance.

Any other Orwellian nonsense you want to try out?

What's Orwellian is using baseless and unsubstantiated crap, thrown out by the courts, to over through a legitimate election because your guy lost. Never seen anything like this. When you lose, claim fraud, and overturn the election and INSTALL your guy. Banana Republic.
The number of ballots counted in under an hour are physically impossible.

I'm hoping you are just a troll and not really an American...because people like you are trying to turn our into a banana republic. I hope you fail.
And stealing the nation is saving it, right? That's some impressive Orwellian bullshit. And I should know.
And slavery is freedom. And crime is obedience to law. And ignorance is brilliance.

Any other Orwellian nonsense you want to try out?

What's Orwellian is using baseless and unsubstantiated crap, thrown out by the courts, to over through a legitimate election because your guy lost. Never seen anything like this. When you lose, claim fraud, and overturn the election and INSTALL your guy. Banana Republic.
USA is a banana republic by allowing millions of fake and illegal votes to stand for Biden

Then you have no hope. The USSC can't order a state to do a recount. And because elections are a state matter, only violations of federal law (not state law) are of concern to the USSC. Or within their jurisdiction to rule on.
Rap on brother! SCOTUS doesn't have the ability to prevent theft of the presidency?
Every lower court, both state and federal has ruled that there is insufficient (or sometimes none at all) evidence of large scale voter fraud, or enough invalid votes found to in any way effect the election outcome.

In short, when they found 194 invalid votes, that would cut into Bidens 12,000+ vote lead, the judge dismissed their case as moot, since it was unable to change the outcome.
Every ballot should be counted, not just a sample.

You know Coyote's stance on all issues...why bother?
I didn't realize anyone was this deep in denial and ignorance.

I did the minute I started reading your posts.

If you want a banana republic or a one party system ruled by a charismatic populist authoritarian move your ass to Russia or Venezuela. Don't crap on this country.

Yes. When we lose due to blatant and overwhelming fraud we claim fraud.
Isn't that weird?

Every legal ballot

Your school of though is more along the lines of - only Trump votes are legitimate. Fortunately the courts keep throwing out your wonky claims.

Every legal ballot
Translation: every Trump ballot

Your school of though is more along the lines of - only Trump votes are legitimate. Fortunately the courts keep throwing out your wonky claims.
Where do I infer such?

Every legal ballot
That's because every Trump ballot is legal.

Every legal ballot
Welcome to the Banana Republic of America :lol:

No they violated the Constitution and it’s a federal matter
You clearly are dimwitted
Elections are a state matter. As long as they're held within federal guidelines they can do what they want. One state has an election law that if the election is tied, then they flip a coin to decide who wins. Others pull slips of paper from a hat.

They can chose any method they want to resolve election controversies.

Every legal ballot
Welcome to the Banana Republic of America :lol:
Describe a Banana Republic.

I did the minute I started reading your posts.

If you want a banana republic or a one party system ruled by a charismatic populist authoritarian move your ass to Russia or Venezuela. Don't crap on this country.
Or I could just stay put and hope no one stops the left from stealing the presidency
as they move to set up a one party dictatorship.

You clearly don't know a thing about the election or Dominion vote changing machines.
It goes on all around you and you have sealed yourself in an information proof bubble.

I was totally right...you couldn't find your ass in a darkened room.

No they violated the Constitution and it’s a federal matter
You clearly are dimwitted
Elections are a state matter. As long as they're held within federal guidelines they can do what they want. One state has an election law that if the election is tied, then they flip a coin to decide who wins. Others pull slips of paper from a hat.

Not true as the final result involves a Federal position.

This is nothing like a state deciding how they want to settle a tie election. You are so far off target
you need a satellite to find yourself.

It's a federal matter involving ALL the states. If you started there you would be at least in the right ball park.

Forum List

Back