Justice Alito is our last shot to fix this travesty

Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
Then it’d up to judge K to do the right thing
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates
Judge A is the last hope !!! He is it !!
Alito agreed a week ago to force SCOTUS to hear the initial case.
Brilliant! A glimmer of hope in this nightmare of a mess.

Alito seems interested and he is the justice that has the power to bring the frauds of Pennsylvania etc to the USSC
The USSC has the power to issue recounts that toss out bad signatures, no signatures and late dates
Then you have no hope. The USSC can't order a state to do a recount. And because elections are a state matter, only violations of federal law (not state law) are of concern to the USSC. Or within their jurisdiction to rule on.

Dotard lost. Get over it snowflake.

Then you have no hope. The USSC can't order a state to do a recount. And because elections are a state matter, only violations of federal law (not state law) are of concern to the USSC. Or within their jurisdiction to rule on.
Rap on brother! SCOTUS doesn't have the ability to prevent theft of the presidency?
I really don't believe that for a second.

Rap on brother! SCOTUS doesn't have the ability to prevent theft of the presidency?
I really don't believe that for a second.
Didn't you know that every Liberal is a candidate for SCOTUS?

His title is Justice Alito. ;)

No they violated the Constitution and it’s a federal matter
You clearly are dimwitted

I'm hoping you are just a troll and not really an American...because people like you are trying to turn our into a banana republic. I hope you fail.
And stealing the nation is saving it, right? That's some impressive Orwellian bullshit. And I should know.
And slavery is freedom. And crime is obedience to law. And ignorance is brilliance.

Any other Orwellian nonsense you want to try out?

What's Orwellian is using baseless and unsubstantiated crap, thrown out by the courts, to over through a legitimate election because your guy lost. Never seen anything like this. When you lose, claim fraud, and overturn the election and INSTALL your guy. Banana Republic.

Forum List

Back