Justice Alito is our last shot to fix this travesty

Not bursting my bubble at all. Even the Republicans, who ran those elections said there was no fraud. You will have to murder a lot of innocent Americans to satisfy your conspiracy driven bloodlust.
And some democrats acknowledge Biden cheated his ass off! What matters is the preponderance of
evidence that conclusively proves that leftists have tried to steal the presidency under a tired old candidate no one really likes very much at all.

Not bursting my bubble at all. Even the Republicans, who ran those elections said there was no fraud. You will have to murder a lot of innocent Americans to satisfy your conspiracy driven bloodlust.
And some democrats acknowledge Biden cheated his ass off! What matters is the preponderance of
evidence that conclusively proves that leftists have tried to steal the presidency under a tired old candidate no one really likes very much at all.

What democrats? I'm talking elected officials here in charge of elections, governors, who would also be involved in elections. Name names and provide quotes.

If there was a "preponderance of evidence" the courts would have taken it up, the REPUBLICAN election officials would have dived in, and Barr would have come up with something.

You keep coming up light in the evidence department.

Confirming what so many already know leftist operative brags about long time voter fraud and
pledges to continue to commit vote theft for the democrats.

I personally at a union convention in Sacramento, Ca. years ago heard a senior "labor organizer" talk about
flipping Texas over by getting the "right people" (i.e. illegal immigrant voters) to flood the state with
democrat votes.

It's comforting to know democrats have people who have been breaking election law so long they have
people on SS beating the drum of election fraud for the glorious democrat party.

What democrats? I'm talking elected officials here in charge of elections, governors, who would also be involved in elections. Name names and provide quotes.

If there was a "preponderance of evidence" the courts would have taken it up, the REPUBLICAN election officials would have dived in, and Barr would have come up with something.

Sorry I couldn't get a list of individual names of democrats who, in a radio report, thought this election was
rife with election fraud. 20% supposedly in this poll.

If you think the democrats are solidly behind Old Corrupt Joe, as one, you are mistaken.
There is a real backlash from those that think Joe is a corporatist shill and a sell out
who pushed Bernie under the bus.

Sorry I couldn't get a list of individual names of democrats who, in a radio report, thought this election was

If you think the democrats are solidly behind Old Corrupt Joe, as one, you are mistaken.
There is a real backlash from those that think Joe is a corporatist shill and a sell out
Jesus Dude. That was embarrassing. Your article about Bernie Bros was from LAST MARCH. When was that election doofus?

"Sorry I couldn't get a list of individual names of democrats who, in a radio report"

Radio Report? RUSH fucking Limbaugh? Mark fucking Levine?

God you people are lost

This is pure speculation and wishful thinking on your part. Many of the lower state and federal courts are filled with partisan appointee judges.
That's why this matter continues on towards the Supreme Court where judges can't afford to give the impression they are all biased partisan flag wavers.

The evidence of election fraud is voluminous and has been managed very well by Sidney Powell.

Jesus Dude. That was embarrassing. Your article about Bernie Bros was from LAST MARCH. When was that election doofus?
The long time dissatisfaction of the progressive wing of the dem party is not
a time sensitive event. It's on going, you stupid, sharp as a plank moron!

"Sorry I couldn't get a list of individual names of democrats who, in a radio report"

Radio Report? RUSH fucking Limbaugh? Mark fucking Levine?

God you people are lost
I don't recall or ever took note of the radio station. It could have NPR for all I know.
Rage on, jackass!

Deflation has destroyed any value your fucks might have.

In the meantime, the election is over. Biden won. Trump lost. And we will all survive this somehow.
That's the line the left has insisted on for days now. It hasn't happened yet.
And if Biden does cheat his way into the White House, somehow, it's the beginning of the end.
The plan is to do away with any semblance of a democracy.

We were told, in 2016, the election is over, you lost, get over it.

Might need to take your own advice on that.
You never accepted the 16 election; that is why the fake Russian collision nonsense was there for 3 yrs

Have I not made the case that you are out of touch with reality? Let me be clear: You are either insane, or you are a damn liar. There is no inbetween, you are one or the other. In the former case, you need psychiatric care, and meds; in the latter, STFU.
I understand the realty that in only 7 weeks , the illegitimate swine , will be elected
Now you need to accept it was a fraudulent election

Last time I respond to your crap. Last night trump the loser spoke before stupid people who collected shoulder to shoulder without the covering all rational, smart and social real Americans wear. Go out and breath the virus, it's time someone like you suffer from breathing.

If Democrat election officials or governors etc truly thought that there was widespread fraud, it should be easy to find statements because they are public figures and I could easily find statements by Republican election officials in the contested states, so I'm doubtful of your claim.

I also don't see the relevance of your poll to fraud. It's from March, and I skimmed it...but I can't see where it states that 20% think the election was rife with fraud. What I saw indicates that 20% are not likely to support Biden, which as Bernie supporters is not surprising, that is a wing of the Democrat party that the Biden administration will have to work with. The Democrats may not be solidly behind Biden (again, not a surprise given their coalition) but that is not the same as claiming they believe the election was fraudulent.

Last time I respond to your crap. Last night trump the loser spoke before stupid people who collected shoulder to shoulder without the covering all rational, smart and social real Americans do. Go out and breath the virus, it's time someone like you suffer from taking a breath.
Are you thinking of BLM events and people dancing in the streets when they thought Old Corrupt Joe Biden
won the election possibly?

I was at the doctor this week and am in great health, thanks anyway. Sorry to disappoint your ghoulish
death wishes. Rot in hell, asshole.

That's just it, they couldn't rig it all. They had biden ballots with no down ballot. It takes too long to fill out the whole ballot.
Oh jesus...that's just lame.

Do you write bad science fiction?
Not as lame as believing people only voted for Biden and didn't care about the down-ballot races.

Not really. There are plenty of people who may have voted for the first time based solely on the top of the ticket. There was an unprecedented turn out - records set on both sides. And it was the TOP of the ticket that got people out who don't ordinarily vote.

Deflation has destroyed any value your fucks might have.

In the meantime, the election is over. Biden won. Trump lost. And we will all survive this somehow.
That's the line the left has insisted on for days now. It hasn't happened yet.
And if Biden does cheat his way into the White House, somehow, it's the beginning of the end.
The plan is to do away with any semblance of a democracy.

We were told, in 2016, the election is over, you lost, get over it.

Might need to take your own advice on that.
You never accepted the 16 election; that is why the fake Russian collision nonsense was there for 3 yrs

Have I not made the case that you are out of touch with reality? Let me be clear: You are either insane, or you are a damn liar. There is no inbetween, you are one or the other. In the former case, you need psychiatric care, and meds; in the latter, STFU.
I understand the realty that in only 7 weeks , the illegitimate swine , will be elected
Now you need to accept it was a fraudulent election

Last time I respond to your crap. Last night trump the loser spoke before stupid people who collected shoulder to shoulder without the covering all rational, smart and social real Americans wear. Go out and breath the virus, it's time someone like you suffer from breathing.
Good thing leftist rioters are immune to the virus.

That's just it, they couldn't rig it all. They had biden ballots with no down ballot. It takes too long to fill out the whole ballot.
Oh jesus...that's just lame.

Do you write bad science fiction?
Not as lame as believing people only voted for Biden and didn't care about the down-ballot races.

Not really. There are plenty of people who may have voted for the first time based solely on the top of the ticket. There was an unprecedented turn out - records set on both sides. And it was the TOP of the ticket that got people out who don't ordinarily vote.
IMMA VOTE FOR PRESIDENT ONLY THE DOWN BALLOT RACES WHO HAVE FAR MORE IMPACT ON MY LIFE DONT MEAN ANYTHING

That's dumb as hell.

If Democrat election officials or governors etc truly thought that there was widespread fraud, it should be easy to find statements because they are public figures and I could easily find statements by Republican election officials in the contested states, so I'm doubtful of your claim.

I also don't see the relevance of your poll to fraud. It's from March, and I skimmed it...but I can't see where it states that 20% think the election was rife with fraud. What I saw indicates that 20% are not likely to support Biden, which as Bernie supporters is not surprising, that is a wing of the Democrat party that the Biden administration will have to work with. The Democrats may not be solidly behind Biden (again, not a surprise given their coalition) but that is not the same as claiming they believe the election was fraudulent.
I'm not talking about democrat election officials, elected democrat officers or their rino equivalents.
So stop with this line of unreasoning you keep spouting.
I'm talking about run of the mill democrat voters who responded to a poll.

And I'm not talking about what happened in March, while the overthrow of our government's presidential election was still a twinkling in the eye of Mark Zuckerberg, Dominion executives and politicians like Brian Kemp of Georgia.
I'm talking about political opinion in the wake of the attempted theft of the presidency
mostly in large blue state scum repositories.

If people have no problem believing that only 70-80% of republicans thought Trump won the election
what is so fantastic about 20% of democrats believing the election was stolen?

Only your own partisan incredulity makes this news difficult to swallow.

Forum List

Back