What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just wondering why a lot of blacks cannot speak English

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Trying to be serious here.

Why is it a lot of American born blacks cannot speak English?
They hear the words spoken correctly on TV and in movies and by school teachers. They see the words written in magazines, comic books, and school books. They hear other people speaking the words correctly...........so WHY is it THEY cannot speak correct English?

Axed instead of ASK
Sposibly instead of SUPPOSEDLY
Prolly instead of PROBABLY
and many more words I've yet to decypher.

I was talking to one black I.T. guy at work and I could BARELY understand anything he was saying. And he kept saying "deckstop" instead of DESKTOP!! He slurred his words together, and sounded like verbal mashed potatoes.

So why is it they can't speak proper English, when they are around it all the time and taught it in school?

Colin-Farrell-Shrug-In-Bruges.gif

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They hear the words spoken correctly on TV and in movies and by school teachers. They see the words written in magazines, comic books, and school books. They hear other people speaking the words correctly...........so WHY is it THEY cannot speak correct English?

Axed instead of ASK

I was talking to one black I.T. guy at work and I could BARELY understand anything he was saying. And he kept saying "deckstop" instead of DESKTOP!! He slurred his words together, and sounded like verbal mashed potatoes.

So why is it they can't speak proper English, when they are around it all the time and taught it in school?

Taint got no ider wut u meen ya'll. I can git u a bok on how to speek & spel Southern.........

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Proper English is racist. Thats why.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Axed instead of ASK

Is that why you don’t want black people to vote?

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Axed instead of ASK

They will be ridiculed as Uncle Toms.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Axed instead of ASK

Wasn't this addressed after Airport?

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taint got no ider wut u meen ya'll. I can git u a bok on how to speek & spel Southern.........
M R ducks
M R not ducks
S M R, C M Wangs and B D eyes?
L I B M R ducks

Meathead

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Axed instead of ASK

Maybe because speaking well is acting white; a taboo in their plantation culture.

TeeDub

Gold Member
Reaction score

Axed instead of ASK

What makes you think they paid attention in school? That is why there is wealth disparity.

JOSweetHeart

Gold Member
Reaction score
They know the language. To me, its the accent that they have for whatever reason that makes it the challenge that it can be with those who have one.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List