Just wondering why a lot of blacks cannot speak English

explain why blacks in England do not have the same problem with the English language? it is the ghetto that brings it out
There are dozens of regional and cultural accents and socio-linguistically based ways of speaking in England, like everywhere else.

We know 99% of illegal immigrants don't speak a word of English. Do they speak good Spanish? How the hell would I know?

Trying to be serious here.

Why is it a lot of American born blacks cannot speak English?
They hear the words spoken correctly on TV and in movies and by school teachers. They see the words written in magazines, comic books, and school books. They hear other people speaking the words correctly...........so WHY is it THEY cannot speak correct English?

Axed instead of ASK
Sposibly instead of SUPPOSEDLY
Prolly instead of PROBABLY
and many more words I've yet to decypher.

I was talking to one black I.T. guy at work and I could BARELY understand anything he was saying. And he kept saying "deckstop" instead of DESKTOP!! He slurred his words together, and sounded like verbal mashed potatoes.

So why is it they can't speak proper English, when they are around it all the time and taught it in school?
I grew up in Boston. White people there can’t speak English either

Different shaped vocal cords or diaphragm perhaps?
No, if that were so all the blacks who do speak correctly would not be able to. They do that because they are taught from a young age to bastardize English and hate whites.

No, if that were so all the blacks who do speak correctly would not be able to. They do that because they are taught from a young age to bastardize English and hate whites.
I have no idea. Their lips, hair, facial structure & noses are all different so why not internal organs as well?

And why does it matter. I have a couple buddies with stiff southern accents and it's not a big deal

Forum List

Back