Just wondering why a lot of blacks cannot speak English

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Trying to be serious here.

Why is it a lot of American born blacks cannot speak English?
They hear the words spoken correctly on TV and in movies and by school teachers. They see the words written in magazines, comic books, and school books. They hear other people speaking the words correctly...........so WHY is it THEY cannot speak correct English?

Axed instead of ASK
Sposibly instead of SUPPOSEDLY
Prolly instead of PROBABLY
and many more words I've yet to decypher.

I was talking to one black I.T. guy at work and I could BARELY understand anything he was saying. And he kept saying "deckstop" instead of DESKTOP!! He slurred his words together, and sounded like verbal mashed potatoes.

So why is it they can't speak proper English, when they are around it all the time and taught it in school?

Colin-Farrell-Shrug-In-Bruges.gif

They hear the words spoken correctly on TV and in movies and by school teachers. They see the words written in magazines, comic books, and school books. They hear other people speaking the words correctly...........so WHY is it THEY cannot speak correct English?

Axed instead of ASK

I was talking to one black I.T. guy at work and I could BARELY understand anything he was saying. And he kept saying "deckstop" instead of DESKTOP!! He slurred his words together, and sounded like verbal mashed potatoes.

So why is it they can't speak proper English, when they are around it all the time and taught it in school?

Taint got no ider wut u meen ya'll. I can git u a bok on how to speek & spel Southern.........

Axed instead of ASK

Is that why you don’t want black people to vote?

Axed instead of ASK

They will be ridiculed as Uncle Toms.

Axed instead of ASK

Wasn't this addressed after Airport?

Taint got no ider wut u meen ya'll. I can git u a bok on how to speek & spel Southern.........
M R ducks
M R not ducks
S M R, C M Wangs and B D eyes?
L I B M R ducks

Axed instead of ASK

Maybe because speaking well is acting white; a taboo in their plantation culture.

Axed instead of ASK

What makes you think they paid attention in school? That is why there is wealth disparity.

They know the language. To me, its the accent that they have for whatever reason that makes it the challenge that it can be with those who have one.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

New Topics

Forum List

Back