Just why would we have a Civil War today?

This will go very badly for racist blacks like you. Everybody is fed up to here with the bullshit. I'm not kidding.

Don't believe me? Go try to buy a gun or ammo, see how that works for ya.
I can say with 123% certainty that if I wanted to purchase a firearm, or ammo tomorrow, I can successfully and easily do so.

Don't you get tired of blowing smoke up people's asses?
But can you buy one legally?

I have just smiled at the threads talking about a Civil War and thought it to be amusing. But things are getting so ugly, I am getting concerned.

Just as we entered into a war in Afghanistan, we had no plan on what the end would be. Just what constitutes a "win.?" the same goes for a Civil War. As unlikely it is, what would be the last element of the war to decide which side won?

What would the point of war be if lives would be lost for no particular reason? Blacks are free. Succession has no issue in our country. Why have a Civil War?

Wow Jack...you mean to tell me that angry right wing blob supporters aren't thinking their position through? Nobody could imagine them not thinking through things. Like, for example, they were pissed off under Obama and convinced that they needed to stock up on guns and ammo. Now that they have their lord and master in the Oval office...they are pissed off and convinced that they need to stock up on guns and ammo.
Either they see weapons and ammo as a solution to all of their problems (given that they commit few gun crimes that ain't it) or they are too dotty to realize that they are being taken advantage insofar as they are being convinced that impending peril is right around the corner at all times.
The only mob's are leftist extremist babies who never got disciplined when they were growing up. You're about to find mouth your playing with fire.

Last edited:
This will go very badly for racist blacks like you. Everybody is fed up to here with the bullshit. I'm not kidding.

I can say with 123% certainty that if I wanted to purchase a firearm, or ammo tomorrow, I can successfully and easily do so.

In my state? Purchase and walk out. True American way. No fucking CHOP bullshit here. That's the difference between communist states and Republican states.

I have just smiled at the threads talking about a Civil War and thought it to be amusing. But things are getting so ugly, I am getting concerned.

Just as we entered into a war in Afghanistan, we had no plan on what the end would be. Just what constitutes a "win.?" the same goes for a Civil War. As unlikely it is, what would be the last element of the war to decide which side won?

What would the point of war be if lives would be lost for no particular reason? Blacks are free. Succession has no issue in our country. Why have a Civil War?

Wow Jack...you mean to tell me that angry right wing blob supporters aren't thinking their position through? Nobody could imagine them not thinking through things. Like, for example, they were pissed off under Obama and convinced that they needed to stock up on guns and ammo. Now that they have their lord and master in the Oval office...they are pissed off and convinced that they need to stock up on guns and ammo.
Either they see weapons and ammo as a solution to all of their problems (given that they commit few gun crimes that ain't it) or they are too dotty to realize that they are being taken advantage insofar as they are being convinced that impending peril is right around the corner at all times.
The only mob's are leftist extremist babies who never got disciplined when they were growing up. You're about to find mouth your playing with fire.

Drive by a sporting goods store and you'll see a mob of INCELs chomping at the bit to buy more weapons and ammo. Why? Because they're angry and can't wait to shoot someone. Blob supporters crave violence. Always have; always will.

Because "racism" is the major part of core curriculum on campuses by public school teachers and college professors who have never done anything else in their lives and ate scared of loud black people because they lived in a sheltered world with their parents who were teachers, doctors, lawyers, and college professors, and they never learned to fight.
So just what would they want changed if the liberals or blacks won the war?
Destruction of European descended white people and their history and culture. This is an issue of survival.

Drive by a sporting goods store and you'll see a mob of INCELs chomping at the bit to buy more weapons and ammo. Why? Because they're angry and can't wait to shoot someone. Blob supporters crave violence. Always have; always will.
Basically.

Because racists still wanna racist.
You're speaking of BLM I take it.

Give it a shot, Mr. Mouth! Post the date and receipt, too! No personal info, but I bet your black ass can't buy a gun and ammo for it tomorrow, boy.
This is right up the alley of uh..I know what the fuck is going on in America, and you're just bullshitting.

Its the only way!
You will not be doing it tomorrow, I guarantee it! Do you live in Cobb county?
Not trying to dox ya, you say ATL, that's Cobb county, yannow?
Not sure of population ..probably 1-4 million?
No! Less than a million..wow. Did not expect that.
3/4 million is about right.
There's 3+ million in my area. :dunno:
Many blacks, too. However, they aren't fucktarded like Atlanta blacks.

Last edited:

Do you ever notice that it's almost always conservatives talking about another civil war? They clearly fantasize about it.

What constitutes a "win"? They just want an excuse to kill people who disagree with them. Murdering someone over their political ideology is their win.

What would be the point? Just to kill people they don't like.

It's kind of crazy that they're talking like that. But it's just talk.

Democrats want one because Americans voted for donald in a landslide . They wont have it . They never quit trying to destroy this country . They are feeling all high and mighty , but they just burnibg down their own hangouts. If they venture to the suburbs and burn down our hangouts , and tell us to kneel because they said so. Well, that civil war you speak of wont last real long.
Define "landslide".
Oh, you seen that big red map.

Democrats want one because Americans voted for donald in a landslide . They wont have it . They never quit trying to destroy this country . They are feeling all high and mighty , but they just burnibg down their own hangouts. If they venture to the suburbs and burn down our hangouts , and tell us to kneel because they said so. Well, that civil war you speak of wont last real long.
Define "landslide".
Oh, you seen that big red map.
No. I mean number of votes.

That big red map is meaningless. More people live in Brooklyn than in Wyoming and Montana combined. So when you cite that big red map, remember that cows, soybeans and grazing land is empty while people live in the blue bits.

On assorted posts I have postulated that if the social unrest continues unabated in the Us, there might be a Civil War and have also stated my position would be in support of any factions that support the US Constitution, as written.
The reality of a Civil War, if one were to break out, would be quite catastrophic. Just as the war in Afghanistan has bogged our forces down for 19 years, with the Taliban actually gaining territory, a war here would be somewhat similar. This wouldn't be some minor fracas that would be over in a couple of weeks or months. This would drag on for years. For the past 19 (20?) years our premiere military with all of its might (highly trained troops, howitzers, Apache attack helicopters, Blackhawk Helicopters, F-18 and F-35 jet fighters, A-10 Warthogs, AC-130 gunships, drones, missiles and bombers have not only not beaten, but have lost ground to a determined group of Taliban fighters, wearing the equivalent of pajamas, flipflops, pakols (cloth headwear) and armed only with AK-47's, AK-74's, RPG's and some Improvised Explosive Devices. Guerilla warfare doesn't have to win an overall battle with the enemy, the guerillas only need to wear their opponents down.
Now, what would Civil War look like here? Well, our regular military would split on the issue. After all, they've all taken the oath to support and defend the Constitution and the United States against all enemies, both foreign AND DOMESTIC. Some would keep that oath, while others would just blindly go along with whatever the officers appointed over them and the Commander-in-Chief ordered them to do. So, just as they did in the first Civil War, some would side with rebel fighters, fighting for our Constitution and its freedoms and others would side with those not in favor of the Constitution. It would be a mess. As for civilians taking up arms to fight, they would most likely do just as some of the Taliban do, go after the soft targets, the Marxist politicians and their families, as well as any law enforcement that sides with the Marxist politicians policies. Other rebel fighters would go after pro-Constitution supporters, politicians and their families. The whole thing would be a sh*t storm.
However, unlike Afghanistan, the terrain is different, the climate is different, cameras are everywhere and wandering around in heavily armed groups is quite noticeable. Then there's the case of needing a regular supply line with additional weapons, ammunition, food, medical supplies and trained medics, along with having Aid Stations in various locations. Drones would be needed to keep track of troop or other rebel movements, communications that can't be monitored need to be provided, et cetera, et cetera.
Anyway, after all that rambling on, I would be surprised if we actually devolved into an actual Civil War. The soy boy, macchiato crowd wouldn't have the stomach for a short war, much less some long drawn out confrontation. Any rebel faction would most likely involve military veterans standing up for the Constitution.

The conditions are so far removed from those necessary to precipitate actual warfare between factions in the U.S. that fantasizing about it only sounds like wishful thinking. Anyone wishing for this is the enemy of the rest of us.

On assorted posts I have postulated that if the social unrest continues unabated in the Us, there might be a Civil War and have also stated my position would be in support of any factions that support the US Constitution, as written.
The reality of a Civil War, if one were to break out, would be quite catastrophic. Just as the war in Afghanistan has bogged our forces down for 19 years, with the Taliban actually gaining territory, a war here would be somewhat similar. This wouldn't be some minor fracas that would be over in a couple of weeks or months. This would drag on for years. For the past 19 (20?) years our premiere military with all of its might (highly trained troops, howitzers, Apache attack helicopters, Blackhawk Helicopters, F-18 and F-35 jet fighters, A-10 Warthogs, AC-130 gunships, drones, missiles and bombers have not only not beaten, but have lost ground to a determined group of Taliban fighters, wearing the equivalent of pajamas, flipflops, pakols (cloth headwear) and armed only with AK-47's, AK-74's, RPG's and some Improvised Explosive Devices. Guerilla warfare doesn't have to win an overall battle with the enemy, the guerillas only need to wear their opponents down.
Now, what would Civil War look like here? Well, our regular military would split on the issue. After all, they've all taken the oath to support and defend the Constitution and the United States against all enemies, both foreign AND DOMESTIC. Some would keep that oath, while others would just blindly go along with whatever the officers appointed over them and the Commander-in-Chief ordered them to do. So, just as they did in the first Civil War, some would side with rebel fighters, fighting for our Constitution and its freedoms and others would side with those not in favor of the Constitution. It would be a mess. As for civilians taking up arms to fight, they would most likely do just as some of the Taliban do, go after the soft targets, the Marxist politicians and their families, as well as any law enforcement that sides with the Marxist politicians policies. Other rebel fighters would go after pro-Constitution supporters, politicians and their families. The whole thing would be a sh*t storm.
However, unlike Afghanistan, the terrain is different, the climate is different, cameras are everywhere and wandering around in heavily armed groups is quite noticeable. Then there's the case of needing a regular supply line with additional weapons, ammunition, food, medical supplies and trained medics, along with having Aid Stations in various locations. Drones would be needed to keep track of troop or other rebel movements, communications that can't be monitored need to be provided, et cetera, et cetera.
Anyway, after all that rambling on, I would be surprised if we actually devolved into an actual Civil War. The soy boy, macchiato crowd wouldn't have the stomach for a short war, much less some long drawn out confrontation. Any rebel faction would most likely involve military veterans standing up for the Constitution.

A cornered rat will fight. I think you are close. But I also think the unrest will devolve into a nine way civil war minimum. Race, Religion, political views, economic, and old grudges will come out as causes for action. And the problem is that nobody loves the Constitution. Everyone has something they would put in or take out.

I mean think about it. Term limits for congress. Limiting the power of the opposition President while demanding expanded power for your choice. Nobody likes the Constitution. Liberals are furious that the same rules apply to the hated Conservatives. Look at the case of Flynn. A clear violation of the Brady Rule. Yet now we are supposed to accept that the Prosecutors cheat and it is acceptable so long as it gets a RW guy.

Everyone spends more time trying to get around the Constitution than they do defending or upholding it. Liberals and Conservatives both do the same damn thing.

Forum List

Back