Zone1 Biden will be giving a commencement speech at HBCU Morehouse College tomorrow.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
1. I just saw a video clip (on FOX, of course) of President Biden speaking about this trip.

2. While speaking to a (small) group, he forgot the name of the college that he is due to speak at.

3. That poor man! He is deteriorating right before our eyes, yet the Democratic Party is forcing him to run again.

4. I guess they know that Vice President Harris will be taking over, sooner rather than later.

I bet it’s 1,000 times better than the KC kicker’s debacle. LOL. You guys are triggered cuz no one wants a Donald Trump commencement speech?

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Bravo to Obama’s VP for braving a racial jungle.

51A548B3-21C5-4A23-BF96-3305B1CE52B6.jpeg

1. I just saw a video clip (on FOX, of course) of President Biden speaking about this trip.

2. While speaking to a (small) group, he forgot the name of the college that he is due to speak at.

3. That poor man! He is deteriorating right before our eyes, yet the Democratic Party is forcing him to run again.

4. I guess they know that Vice President Harris will be taking over, sooner rather than later.
He's the same age as your ass. So are you deteriorating?

LOL Can you imagine how scared his handlers were that he would go off script? As in:
"Have you ever heard the story about when I was a life guard and the little black kids would rub my leg hair? Oh man those were the days. No I'm serious. "
"Uncle Bosey use to talk me down to the local hood and I'd watch him give blacks blowjobs to help lower unemployment, it's true folks! Trepredasureism corn pop!"

Forum List

Back