Woman Fired From Her Job Because she is Officer Rolfes StepMom

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Liberals are such flagrant hypocrits, talking about justice and fairness then they approve of this kind of vulgarity.

Liberals are such flagrant hypocrits, talking about justice and fairness then they approve of this kind of vulgarity.

Democrats, the biggest threat to America and Americans. Period.

This sort of automatic persecution by association was common during the French Revolution, during the Bolshevik Revolution, during Stalin's reign, during Mao's reign and cultural revolution, during Pol Pot's revolution . . . how the fuck can our conservative elected leaders not see history repeating in front of their eyes and in real-time?

This sort of automatic persecution by association was common during the French Revolution, during the Bolshevik Revolution, during Stalin's reign, during Mao's reign and cultural revolution, during Pol Pot's revolution . . . how the fuck can our conservative elected leaders not see history repeating in front of their eyes and in real-time?
Because Liberals are doing their best to ignore and destroy history.

IOW all the commies that have ever been!

That's how utterly TOXIC that son-of-a-bitch is. Cry me a river.
Not toxic enough to have all of America arming up to defend themselves against. That would be people with your mindset. Something you seriously should consider.
What if you are wrong?

I'll tell you this right now: All of America has now armed themselves as much as possible against people with your way of thinking. We're not gonna put up with this commie revolution shit.
Cubans in America went through that, they've seen all this before in the late 50s and 60s.
They ain't about to let it happen here. Not many Americans are going down without a fight.
iu

Last edited:
Not toxic enough to have all of America arming up to defend themselves against. That would be people with your mindset. Something you seriously should consider.
What if you are wrong?

I'll tell you this right now: All of America has now armed themselves as much as possible against people with your way of thinking. We're not gonna put up with this commie revolution shit.
Cubans in America went through that, they've seen all this before in the late 50s and 60s.
They ain't about to let it happen here.
Ever since Coronavirus firearms have been flying off the shelves...nationwide.

I know this for an absolute fact.

Nothing to do with what you're spinning it to be about hack.

This is the Soviet style cultural revolution Democrats want.

What if you are wrong?

They ain't about to let it happen here.
Ever since Coronavirus firearms have been flying off the shelves...nationwide.

I know this for an absolute fact.

Nothing to do with what you're spinning it to be about hack.
You just keep on thinking that, cupcake. :itsok:
Last 2 weeks, dumbass? If you wanna be willfully ignorant, that ain't my problem.

He will not be charged. Georgia Department of Investigation had not even issued their findings and black racist DA comes out with 11 count's against an officer trying to defend himself against a violent criminal. Unheard of...total racism by black DA. Judge will toss this stupidity out.

He will not be charged. Georgia Department of Investigation had not even issued their findings and black racist DA comes out with 11 count's against an officer trying to defend himself against a violent criminal. Unheard of...total racism by black DA. Judge will toss this stupidity out.
If it goes before a grand jury, they will not indict.

We shall see.

Forum List

Back