Just watch what our beloved leftist media has done. A pathetic white sjw karen going crazy on behalf of blacks.

Just watch this. This is the result of their mass brainwashing on a mass scale

I love how he said there are white people living the black struggle more than black people- we see this at the taped rallies as well lol This guy is good at calling it out-good clip with his commentary. I like how he chuckled when the white woman is going off with the Black Lives Matter! and he said you’re not even black lady and there probably aren’t even any blacks living that are anywhere around wherever she was yelling lol he’s too funny as he maintains his calm demeanor

Just watch this. This is the result of their mass brainwashing on a mass scale

That was really cute! Thanks for posting it. :dev3: That guy does speak well.

I liked the woman we don't see who says she can say what she likes on her own property and this poor shouting woman has a total meltdown. Everyone present is white. It's like these young people who run out on a Thanksgiving dinner because people say things they don't like, migod, how rude.

I love how he said there are white people living the black struggle more than black people- we see this at the taped rallies as well lol This guy is good at calling it out-good clip with his commentary. I like how he chuckled when the white women is going off with the Black Lives Matter and he said you’re not even black lady and they probably aren’t even any blacks that are anywhere around wherever she was yelling lol
black-cons-always-silenced-e1564686863953.jpg

The woman lost her mind and she's wondering around the neighborhood yelling at people.

Anybody can lose their mind.

Were those the same black people who were killing black people in Baltimore, St Louis, Chicago and New York?
No but that's the problem. You lump all black people together and treat them all bad. Same for cops. That's the point of BLM. Sorry if they have to get a little violent. It's been proven if you want to force change you have to get a little blood on your hands or the politicians don't do shit about shit.

No but that's the problem. You lump all black people together and treat them all bad. Same for cops. That's the point of BLM. Sorry if they have to get a little violent. It's been proven if you want to force change you have to get a little blood on your hands or the politicians don't do shit about shit.
People are constantly told one thing about relations with others. Then when the local news is on, even without mentioning race, the video showing violence is damning to perception of safety in the minds of some. So the local news hides all it can but shows the videos of the terrible things that happen. It happens everywhere, but it is constant in local urban areas. Day after day after day. So in this case, a picture is worth a thousand words.

New Topics

Forum List

Back