Supreme Court Comes To The Partial Rescue - Director 'The Border Is Closed' Says DHS Will Be Ready To Comply

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
The Biden administration has had the proverbial pedal down, trafficking as many illegals into the country as fast as they could for as long as they could before someone who had the authority to do so stepped up and stopped their treasonous surrender of our national security with their Open Border policy.

Biden admin ready to reinstate Trump-era policy as illegal migrant crisis rages
BORDER BACKTRACK

The Department of Homeland Security says it is ready to reinstate the Trump-era Remain-in-Mexico policy by mid-November in response to a court order upheld by the Supreme Court – even as it works to abolish the program by a different method.

A federal judge on Friday ordered the Biden administration to "enforce and implement" what is formally called the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) in response to a lawsuit from Texas and Missouri, which claimed that the administration’s attempt to terminate the policy was illegal and harmful. The Supreme Court upheld the ruling.

MPP was established and expanded in 2019 by the Trump administration and involved sending migrants back to Mexico, rather than being released into the U.S., as their immigration proceedings were heard. The Biden administration began unraveling it earlier this year, even amid soaring migrant numbers, and formally ended it in June before the court ruling ordered a reversal.

Proponents described the policy as incredibly effective, by weeding out bogus or insufficient asylum claims without letting people into the country, and one that helped end the process of "catch and release." Amid the ongoing border crisis, which has seen hundreds of thousands of migrants hit the border in recent months, with tens of thousands being released into the U.S., Republicans and border officials have urged the Biden administration to re-implement the policy.

NOW THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION HAS NO OTHER OPTION BUT TO DO SO!

Of course this comes right after released documents show Biden violated both US Constitution and Immigration law by recently trafficked / released some 70,000 illegals into the interior of the US without notifying local / state officials they were coming.

Running his own criminal Open Border domestic policy, Biden has reportedly facilitated the flood of approximately 2 MILLION illegals into the US, the most in 20 years, with an expected total of approximately 2.5 Million being allowed in by the end of the year.

On VP Harris' 'fact-finding trip to South America, several countries' leaders and Mexico's President made it clear:
- No more agreements needed to be made between them and the US because the agreements that needed to be made were made with the Trump Administration
- Those agreements, policies, and procedures were working, TO INCLUDE THIS POLICY BIDEN HAS BEEN ORDERED TO RE-INSTATE
- The massive border crisis, drug / human / child trafficking crisis going on is the fault of PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN, HIS ADMINISTRATION, AND HIS FAILED POLICIES.

SAD, SAD, SAD.....
America's President is so hell-bent on working for Mexico's people and fucking Americans over that our Supreme Court has to stop him and assume the role of protecting America and Americans.
What would our fathers and grandfathers think of this fucking bullshit?

The Biden administration has had the proverbial pedal down, trafficking as many illegals into the country as fast as they could for as long as they could before someone who had the authority to do so stepped up and stopped their treasonous surrender of our national security with their Open Border policy.

BORDER BACKTRACK

The Department of Homeland Security says it is ready to reinstate the Trump-era Remain-in-Mexico policy by mid-November in response to a court order upheld by the Supreme Court – even as it works to abolish the program by a different method.

A federal judge on Friday ordered the Biden administration to "enforce and implement" what is formally called the Migrant Protection Protocols (MPP) in response to a lawsuit from Texas and Missouri, which claimed that the administration’s attempt to terminate the policy was illegal and harmful. The Supreme Court upheld the ruling.

MPP was established and expanded in 2019 by the Trump administration and involved sending migrants back to Mexico, rather than being released into the U.S., as their immigration proceedings were heard. The Biden administration began unraveling it earlier this year, even amid soaring migrant numbers, and formally ended it in June before the court ruling ordered a reversal.

Proponents described the policy as incredibly effective, by weeding out bogus or insufficient asylum claims without letting people into the country, and one that helped end the process of "catch and release." Amid the ongoing border crisis, which has seen hundreds of thousands of migrants hit the border in recent months, with tens of thousands being released into the U.S., Republicans and border officials have urged the Biden administration to re-implement the policy.

Of course this comes right after released documents show Biden violated both US Constitution and Immigration law by recently trafficked / released some 70,000 illegals into the interior of the US without notifying local / state officials they were coming.

Running his own criminal Open Border domestic policy, Biden has reportedly facilitated the flood of approximately 2 MILLION illegals into the US, the most in 20 years, with an expected total of approximately 2.5 Million being allowed in by the end of the year.

On VP Harris' 'fact-finding trip to South America, several countries' leaders and Mexico's President made it clear:
- No more agreements needed to be made between them and the US because the agreements that needed to be made were made with the Trump Administration
- Those agreements, policies, and procedures were working, TO INCLUDE THIS POLICY BIDEN HAS BEEN ORDERED TO RE-INSTATE
- The massive border crisis, drug / human / child trafficking crisis going on is the fault of PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN, HIS ADMINISTRATION, AND HIS FAILED POLICIES.
Biden and Majorcas are both habitual liars. I suspect they won't change anything.

I was In an area this morning that has been estimated at 25% illegals - very liberal policies are welcoming them in - and drove by the high school that is majority ESOL and FARMS. School had just let out, and a bunch of kids were waiting at the bus stop. I swear it looked like a poor area of Guatemala. Not one single white person that I could see. The school has a very low proficiency score in both math and English.

Why do liberals consider that a positive? How is that helping America, and Americans?

I'm sure the xiden regime will find a way to drag their feet while trafficking a few hundreds of thousands more illegals in the country.

I was In an area this morning that has been estimated at 25% illegals - very liberal policies are welcoming them in - and drove by the high school that is majority ESOL and FARMS. School had just let out, and a bunch of kids were waiting at the bus stop. I swear it looked like a poor area of Guatemala. Not one single white person that I could see. The school has a very low proficiency score in both math and English.

Why do liberals consider that a positive? How is that helping America, and Americans?

Exactly, and welcome.

When I lived in San Diego after I got out of the military....I was registering to go to a junior college and I had to take a test.....and many of the kids taking the test with me spoke English....but were testing so low most of them couldn't qualify. Most of them were born in the US....but seemed to have substandard educations.
I'm not the smartest person out there....but I aced the entrance exam. Not so when I went to San Diego State Univ. A 4 year university has much higher standards.

Americans are wise to the Dem lies so Dems are flooding the country with poor foreigners aka future Dem voters.

BORDER BACKTRACK

I wonder if Mac1958 is pleased or disappointed by this setback for his president?

New Topics

Forum List

Back