Just to remind what we are debating here everyday.

Gender is a social construct. As a child I was called a "tom-boy" because I liked playing sports. Girls don't play sports, boys do. I grew up playing sports, riding horses and hearing that I wasn't very "ladylike".

Conservatives like yourself, are too brainwashed to even understand the concepts.

Social constructs such as gender are nothing but liberal emotional goo. They are meaningless. You're either a male or a female. Period. But go ahead and be a transgender goat who identifies as a tree. Its always fun at fantasy island.

Gender is a social construct. As a child I was called a "tom-boy" because I liked playing sports. Girls don't play sports, boys do. I grew up playing sports, riding horses and hearing that I wasn't very "ladylike".

You don't have a problem with social constructs,
You just don't like the idea you cannot construct society the way you want to be ... :auiqs.jpg:

Social constructs such as gender are nothing but liberal emotional goo. They are meaningless. You're either a male or a female. Period. But go ahead and be a transgender goat who identifies as a tree. Its always fun at fantasy island.

Oh yeah, it was for sure liberals that made up the phrase "lady like" and assigned roles to women! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back