Just to remind what we are debating here everyday.

LOL, sex and gender are synonyms. Sex and gender are physical, not mental.. and for the record there only 2 sexes or genders------------male and female. Mental illness cannot create a new gender or sex.

One is biological, one is not.

It is odd how many people do not know this. It is as if you never even graduated high school.

They are what they are
They have learned to live with it

Get over it
yes, the mentally ill should be taken care of, but not to the extent of recognizing their delusions as normal human behavior.

transgenderism is NOT a normal human condition, it is a mental illness, and should be treated as such.

No, that is sex. Look at your birth certificate and see if it says "sex" or "gender".

One is biological, one is not.

It is odd how many people do not know this. It is as if you never even graduated high school.
Hahaha….typical leftist spin to justify their deranged lunacy…but you swear you’re not a leftist. Dude, you have drank ALL the piss.

Thanks for proving my point...

1. especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
    "a condition that affects people of both genders"

2. 2.
    GRAMMAR
    (in languages such as Latin, Greek, Russian, and German) each of the classes (typically masculine, feminine, common, neuter) of nouns and pronouns distinguished by the different inflections that they have and require in words syntactically associated with them. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of sex.

Now, try this. Find a science book that talks about gender.

Hahaha….typical leftist spin to justify their deranged lunacy…but you swear you’re not a leftist. Dude, you have drank ALL the piss.

Yes I know, nothing says deranged in your mind than someone that knows the actual meaning of words

So, go look at your birth certificate and tell us if it list your sex or your gender.

Thanks for proving my point...

1. especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
    "a condition that affects people of both genders"

2. 2.
    GRAMMAR
    (in languages such as Latin, Greek, Russian, and German) each of the classes (typically masculine, feminine, common, neuter) of nouns and pronouns distinguished by the different inflections that they have and require in words syntactically associated with them. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of sex.

Now, try this. Find a science book that talks about gender.
show us transgendering in any mammal besides homo sapiens, It is not a normal mammalian condition. It is a mental illness primarily found only in homo sapiens.

show us transgendering in any mammal besides homo sapiens, It is not a normal mammalian condition. It is a mental illness primarily found only in homo sapiens.

There are a lot of things we homo sapiens do that no other animal does.

There are a lot of things we homo sapiens do that no other animal does.
yes, and perversions are one of them. Do you really believe that transgendering is NORMAL? and should be accepted as a normal option for human beings? Is it a choice like being gay or straight? Should little kids be told that they can make that choice whenever they choose?

You once again prove my claim that liberalism is a mental disease where logic and common sense do not exist.

Guess what?

Some men identify as women
Some women identify as men

Get over it

In the two cases you stated there are still two genders ... And transgender is the desire, and not a gender.

I don't care if they identify as a kangaroo.
Nothing compels me to enable their desire to pretend.

Get over it ... :thup:

Yes I know, nothing says deranged in your mind than someone that knows the actual meaning of words

So, go look at your birth certificate and tell us if it list your sex or your gender.
Nobody sane believes there’s a distinction to be made between sex and gender. Gender is a replacement word for sex….that’s all.

Forum List

Back