Just to remind what we are debating here everyday.

correct, then why are you libs constantly demanding that we call it normal? why are you constantly in our faces with your perversions. YOU make it our business because you cannot stand anyone disagreeing with your perverse lifestyles.
You're just salty because we find your opinion to be stupid, ignorant and uninformed. A dumb fuck like you can't even intelligently explain what "normal" even means.

You're just salty because we find your opinion to be stupid, ignorant and uninformed. A dumb fuck like you can't even intelligently explain what "normal" even means.
my "opinion" happens to be consistent with 3000 years of human history and the majority of humans alive today. You respond as you do because even you know that your perverse lifestyle is an aberration and not a normal human condition. you juvenile insult attempts further verify my 'opinion".

Yes, they are two different things.

Trans is a function of gender identity; that is, which set of social norms someone prefers. If someone is born as one sex but prefers to live as the other gender, "trans" means "across" or "the other" so they are literally "transgender." The opposite is somewhat awkward-sounding "cisgender," pronounced SISS-gender, meaning literally "this side of gender."

Being gay is a function of sexual preference; that is, to whom you are sexually attracted. "Homosexual" means literally "same sex" and "heterosexual" means literally "opposite sex," and then there are bi- (both), pan- (all), a- (none), and more. In case you are tempted to ask me who a trans person considers to be same sex or opposite sex, I do not know. I suspect that there are as many variations to the standard as there are trans people.

So they answer two different questions about the person: How they express themselves, and who they want to bone. Many people identify as one but not the other, but many other people are either or both or some variations thereof, or may even change their identity over time. There are a lot more variations than the simple pink-and-blue they taught us in nursery school, but is anything only as complex as what we learned as little kids?
you live in fantasy land. perversion is perversion no matter what you try to name it.

my "opinion" happens to be consistent with 3000 years of human history and the majority of humans alive today.
Are you trying to appeal to tradition or the knowledge of cavemen because neither one of those are rational arguments. 😄

Human understanding has come a long way in the last 100 years, far more than in the 2900 years that preceded it.
You respond as you do because even you know that your perverse lifestyle is an aberration and not a normal human condition.
See, I suspected you were mistaking "normal" for "natural" and it's nice to have confirmation. It's also hilarious that even in that you are wrong. Homosexuality and transgendered individuals are perfectly "natural" even though they may be a smaller portion of the population. What you are making is an emotional argument. You have no evidence gay and transgendered people were created in a lab, that would make them unnatural, what you are revealing is that their existence bothers you, emotionally.
you juvenile insult attempts further verify my 'opinion".
I'm not the one who's opinion runs no deeper than things he finds "icky". 😆

my "opinion" happens to be consistent with 3000 years of human history and the majority of humans alive today. You respond as you do because even you know that your perverse lifestyle is an aberration and not a normal human condition. you juvenile insult attempts further verify my 'opinion".

All of those things you find so gross have been a part of human history for the last 3000 years.

As we are told, there is nothing new under the sun

I assume you have never given nor received oral sex? That is a perversion after all
LOL, what two consenting adults do in private is their business and no one else's. I don't care what gays and trannys do to each other. Just don't do it in public or demand that I call it normal. and yes I have many times and I do not view it as a perversion. but two males buttfucking is a perversion, just as screwing animals is a perversion.

yes I have many times and I do not view it as a perversion. but two males buttfucking is a perversion,

What makes one a perversion and the other not? Other than the fact you enjoy one and maybe not the other.

LOL, what two consenting adults do in private is their business and no one else's. I don't care what gays and trannys do to each other. Just don't do it in public or demand that I call it normal. and yes I have many times and I do not view it as a perversion. but two males buttfucking is a perversion, just as screwing animals is a perversion.
Do we look like your diary you Soy Boy? Why don't you save the list of things that frightened you for the little book with the lock you keep under your bed?

Doesnt matter what she was referring to. You're either male or female. Your feelings and emotions don't dictate your genetic code.

Gender is a social construct. As a child I was called a "tom-boy" because I liked playing sports. Girls don't play sports, boys do. I grew up playing sports, riding horses and hearing that I wasn't very "ladylike".

Conservatives like yourself, are too brainwashed to even understand the concepts.

Gays have existed at every time in our history, and in every culture in the world. Two males fucking isn't normal for CIS gendered straight men, but it is perfectly "normal" for gay men.

As one of my friend says "God made gays, and He doesn't make mistakes". You're the one who is perverted, not gay men.

Gender is a social construct. As a child I was called a "tom-boy" because I liked playing sports. Girls don't play sports, boys do. I grew up playing sports, riding horses and hearing that I wasn't very "ladylike".

Conservatives like yourself, are too brainwashed to even understand the concepts.
And they were right, you're not ladylike.

Forum List

Back