Just something to ponder

I’ve asked everybody what LGBTQ+ actually means.

So far nobody has been able to give me a straight answer.
A lot of the "L's" and "G's" are wanting to be removed from this whole madness.
Both lesbian and gay people have gained sooo much ground in acceptance for the past 20 years, they don't like being lopped in with the Trans fad and all the other alphabet madness that goes with it.
They don't want to be lopped in with a group of sickos supporting children being with Draq Queens, giving children life altering medications based on a childs whim etc.

A lot of the "L's" and "G's" are wanting to be removed from this whole madness.
Both lesbian and gay people have gained sooo much ground in acceptance for the past 20 years, they don't like being lopped in with the Trans fad and all the other alphabet madness that goes with it.
They don't want to be lopped in with a group of sickos supporting children being with Draq Queens, giving children life altering medications based on a childs whim etc.
And where did you come up with this Earth shaking information? Kanye?

You people are fucking retarded for real. It's a word pun. He can't get a STRAIGHT answer. Get it? Straight, gay, LGBTQ etc.

Lol
church-lady.jpg

I’ve asked everybody what LGBTQ+ actually means.

So far nobody has been able to give me a straight answer.
It's perversion for the most part, legimitated by saying that if you admit to being a pervert you can't really be a pervert.
So Dylan Mulvaney might have been Nazi, racist, necrophiliac but because he became trans it's like Baptism, all good now.
You can be a pervert before being LGB...but not after ... see how that works

Forum List

Back