Just picked up a new job to replace one that canceled on me with no notice.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Can't wait to post some pictures. Man oh man this one is gonna be a test of my skills & patience.
The house isn't that old but the tub had several leaks and the subfloor and exterior wall around it are so rotten I'm surprised it hasn't fallen through to the garage below. The floor has 3 inches of concrete below the tile thats gotta be hammered out to fix all the rot that spread outside of the tub.
Gonna rip it all out to the studs and floor joists and start from scratch.

Yippiekiaymotherfucker! Lol

• Banned
It sucks without help. Trust me, I know. :D
I have the best help in the world now. My green haired daughter that everyone on here loves to smack talk about lol
She's a conservative and loves her guns but waited 30 years to hit that rebellion stage with the green hair lol.
Not gonna lie, I HATE IT but she is free to be who she is without my interference. I just don't take her on estimates lol

Can't wait to post some pictures. Man oh man this one is gonna be a test of my skills & patience.
The house isn't that old but the tub had several leaks and the subfloor and exterior wall around it are so rotten I'm surprised it hasn't fallen through to the garage below. The floor has 3 inches of concrete below the tile thats gotta be hammered out to fix all the rot that spread outside of the tub.
Gonna rip it all out to the studs and floor joists and startg about concrete is eas from scratch.

Yippiekiaymotherfucker! Lol
Nothing about concrete is easy, pouring in and busting out is hard.

I would do it on you because I don’t know if it works since it’s too dangerous to do in class

Forum List

Back