I'm right about World Trade Centers and have an idea how they fell

What it all boils down to is that I do not care what you believe or do not believe. you see, for those that believe in their beloved "corporate gubermint"?

More accurately, its that your story is just dumb. Your account of 911 is ludicrously complicated, stupidly elaborate, ridiculously convoluted and contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

Its simply an stupidly awful explanation.

I mean, a 'cover up' that doesn't actually cover anything up? Controlled demolition that doesn't actually cut any girder? The FDNY destroying WTC 7? The Pentagon being 'secure airspace'....3000 feet from Reagan International?

That's just stupid.

And you know its a stupidly awful explanation. Which is why when one of your claims is obliterated by overwhelming evidence......you just abandon it and flee to another. This thread is a wasteland of useless horseshit that you offered up in explanation and then absolutely abandoned. And now refuse to discuss.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to be running from your own claims this much. And you certainly wouldn't have to be offering up fake videos to support your narrative.

THINK.

The same can be said of any of the other dozens of 9/11 CT threads here. They were started by self-styled Internet "experts" who, regrettably, all spewed the same old BS so thoroughly debunked.

Poor Smith must know by now that he has been duped by the Movement but he just can't admit it and let go. He is obsessed with his view our "gubermint."

Just once I'd like to see one of these 'tards post something new and credible but alas, all that's left of the long-dead 9/11 CT Movement are the 'tards.

You are yet another flaming douchebag that I can add to the "Iggy" list...you have company....you guys can commiserate about how you think you know more than anyone else. (snicker)

Dale,tell me WHY do go back and forth with these paid shills that have infiltrated this forum such as candyass,dawgshit,skylar,jillian,sayit and the biggest troll of them all rightwinger?

what do you hope to accomplish by feeding these trolls? their handlers LOVE it when you take their bait and reply to them,thats why their handlers send them here to get you to take their bait they feed you,WHY do you do it?

the fact that agent rightwinger is still trolling in the sports section saying the rams arent playing in LA this year should be proof enough to you that these other paid trolls are no different than he is,that just like him, they have to LIE when they cant counter facts and know they are wrong and defeated.

pooper the last poster that replied,he is probably the only one that believes the governments version who is not a paid shill,but this guy is the biggest troll as well though,he used to go around stalking me on my rams thread for two years replying to me when he KNEW I had him on ignore.

he only recently stopped not too long ago and put me on ignore same as i did with him years ago out of frustration of me not taking his bait anymore.:biggrin:

You tried to tell me but I am a "newbie" and I was hoping to find some decent conversation and exchange of ideas here. They started getting more hateful and nasty with each and every post till I finally had enough. Thanks for chiming in...good on ya.

What it all boils down to is that I do not care what you believe or do not believe. you see, for those that believe in their beloved "corporate gubermint"?

More accurately, its that your story is just dumb. Your account of 911 is ludicrously complicated, stupidly elaborate, ridiculously convoluted and contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

I mean, a 'cover up' that doesn't actually cover anything up? Controlled demolition that doesn't actually cut any girder? The FDNY destroying WTC 7? The Pentagon being 'secure airspace'....3000 feet from Reagan International?

That's just stupid.

And you know its a stupidly awful explanation. Which is why when one of your claims is obliterated by overwhelming evidence......you just abandon it and flee to another. This thread is a wasteland of useless horseshit that you offered up in explanation and then absolutely abandoned. And now refuse to discuss.

If your argument had merit, you wouldn't have to be running from your own claims this much. And you certainly wouldn't have to be offering up fake videos to support your narrative.

THINK.

The same can be said of any of the other dozens of 9/11 CT threads here. They were started by self-styled Internet "experts" who, regrettably, all spewed the same old BS so thoroughly debunked.

Poor Smith must know by now that he has been duped by the Movement but he just can't admit it and let go. He is obsessed with his view our "gubermint."

Just once I'd like to see one of these 'tards post something new and credible but alas, all that's left of the long-dead 9/11 CT Movement are the 'tards.

You are yet another flaming douchebag that I can add to the "Iggy" list...you have company....you guys can commiserate about how you think you know more than anyone else. (snicker)

Dale,tell me WHY do go back and forth with these paid shills that have infiltrated this forum such as candyass,dawgshit,skylar,jillian,sayit and the biggest troll of them all rightwinger?

what do you hope to accomplish by feeding these trolls? their handlers LOVE it when you take their bait and reply to them,thats why their handlers send them here to get you to take their bait they feed you,WHY do you do it?

the fact that agent rightwinger is still trolling in the sports section saying the rams arent playing in LA this year should be proof enough to you that these other paid trolls are no different than he is,that just like him, they have to LIE when they cant counter facts and know they are wrong and defeated.

pooper the last poster that replied,he is probably the only one that believes the governments version who is not a paid shill,but this guy is the biggest troll as well though,he used to go around stalking me on my rams thread for two years replying to me when he KNEW I had him on ignore.

he only recently stopped not too long ago and put me on ignore same as i did with him years ago out of frustration of me not taking his bait anymore.:biggrin:

You tried to tell me but I am a "newbie" and I was hoping to find some decent conversation and exchange of ideas here. They started getting more hateful and nasty with each and every post till I finally had enough. Thanks for chiming in...good on ya.

Gee, I asked you simply to detail "what happened" that day and put your theories up against the known facts. You, of course, declined. If your theories (and that is all any of us have) cannot withstand scrutiny...well, you're either carrying around theories that are by fact incorrect or you have a different agenda.

Since you're unwilling to examine said theorems; it's pretty obvious by that and by your behavior that you have a different agenda that involves self-aggrandizement which is basically at what you find in all strains of truthers and other scumbags.

That's just stupid.

THINK.

dont know why you didnt believe me since myself and others have had experience with these trolls.

pretty obvious that they do the same thing on 9/11 that USMB's resident troll disinfo agent rightwinger does on the rams,same as how he denys reality that they will be in LA this year and LIES in defeat exposing to the whole world what a troll he is,all those people i mentioned as you found out do the same thing with 9/11.:lmao:

That's just stupid.

THINK.

Gee, I asked you simply to detail "what happened" that day and put your theories up against the known facts. You, of course, declined. If your theories (and that is all any of us have) cannot withstand scrutiny...well, you're either carrying around theories that are by fact incorrect or you have a different agenda.

Since you're unwilling to examine said theorems; it's pretty obvious by that and by your behavior that you have a different agenda that involves self-aggrandizement which is basically at what you find in all strains of truthers and other scumbags.

The Truther conspiracy is just a modern iteration of the Emperor's New Clothes. Its irrefutable, rock solid and utterly compelling......as long as you don't question the conspiracy, think too hard about it, or fact check it. If you do......well, its just the nakedness of ignorance.

That's just stupid.

THINK.

With 'paid shill' being anyone who won't drink the Truther Koolaid. Or questions the conspiracy in anyway.

Sorry, 911......but your explanation is just awful. That's why people reject it.

I was hoping to find some decent conversation and exchange of ideas here.
What a joke! All you did was put forth your claims and never wanted to discuss any of the counterpoints people provided. You were NEVER here for "conversation" or "exchanging ideas". Go back and read your posts. You were ALWAYS the one saying that "nobody could change your mind".

For you to say you were hoping for conversation and exchanging of ideas is just a big fat lie.

That's just stupid.

THINK.

as you found out dale they are incapable of opening up their mouths without shitting all over the floor.:rofl::haha::lmao:

That's just stupid.

THINK.

as you found out dale they are incapable of opening up their mouths without shitting all over the floor.:rofl::haha::lmao:

What was even sadder was that they couldn't discusss this without being assholes. I was cordial and polite but I finally had enough. You could drive a brigade of tanks through the holes of the official story and I am embarrassed that I bought the official narrative for as long as I did...I doubt that I will ever be able to wash the stench off. Thanks for chiming in.....always good to come across fellow people that are awake....

What was even sadder was that they couldn't discusss this without being assholes.

And by 'being assholes', you mean citing actual evidence rather than just accusations?

I was cordial and polite but I finally had enough. You could drive a brigade of tanks through the holes of the official story and I am embarrassed that I bought the official narrative for as long as I did...I doubt that I will ever be able to wash the stench off. Thanks for chiming in.....always good to come across fellow people that are awake....

Says the soul that would change topics whenever one of his claims was shot to holy hell by the evidence. If you were genuinely interested in the truth, you wouldn't have run. You would have addressed the evidence contradicting you.

Instead, you changed topics. That's not what someone looking for truth or conversation does.

What was even sadder was that they couldn't discusss this without being assholes. I was cordial and polite but I finally had enough. You could drive a brigade of tanks through the holes of the official story and I am embarrassed that I bought the official narrative for as long as I did...I doubt that I will ever be able to wash the stench off. Thanks for chiming in.....always good to come across fellow people that are awake....
EXACTLY. yep thats what everyone always finds out when trying to discuss it with these asshole paid shills.you go out out of your way to be nice to them and discuss it in a mature adult manner and when they know they are cornered and backed up against the wall.they evade the facts and change the topic and start calling you names.that was why now these days i have all these government paid shills on ignore that is always their behaviour.

What always happens when you try and discuss these issues is that truthers make claims they can't back up. And as you refute their claims with overwhelming evidence......they just flee to another topic.

No one genuinely interested in truth would ever do this.

EXACTLY. yep thats what everyone always finds out when trying to discuss it with these asshole paid shills.you go out out of your way to be nice to them and discuss it in a mature adult manner and when they know they are cornered and backed up against the wall.they evade the facts and change the topic and start calling you names.that was why now these days i have all these government paid shills on ignore that is always their behaviour.

Well, thanks for having my back and chiming in at strategic times...it is appreciated. They tried to make me feel like I was abandoned and you were right yet again....good on ya.

Well, thanks for having my back and chiming in at strategic times...it is appreciated. They tried to make me feel like I was abandoned and you were right yet again....good on ya.

you might have been the only one posting here for the most part for a long time but thats because people like me,misterbeal and the others know what their real agenda is and dont waste time on them.

I was looking for your reply to my question i asked before but i cant seem to find that post of mine where i told you that because of the fact we were lied to all these decades about the JFK assassination and controlled in our school room classes on that,that was why when 9/11 happened my thoughts at the time were-I dont believe a fucking word of this,i think this is just the CIA media with their propaganda machine and they were the ones behind this thing same as with JFK just to get us into a another fake and phony war as they did back then.

for three years i had my suspecions but i wasnt aware of the facts so i held off going around telling people the CIA was behind it all until a friend of mine gave me some DVDs and i found out that while i wanted to be wrong,unfortuantely i was right.

the question i asked you back then was-did you have the same thoughts that I did that day saying-i dont believe a word of this,i think the CIA is behind this to get us all into another fake and phony war as they always do. did YOU have those same thoughts or not?

btw so you know,9/11 is the least of our problems we have to worry about from the government now.9/11 is just like the birth certificate they want us to argue with these paid infiltraters that have trolled your thread to spend our time wasting it on them while the government plots more and more sinister evil acts against us.

these paid shill infiltraters that have trolled your thread are ignorant in the fact they think the government will look out for them but in the end they will find out out that they have plans to get rid of them same as us if they have their way so in the end,they will regret it participating in this coverup like they have thinking that money will buy them happiness.

you might have been the only one posting here for the most part for a long time but thats because people like me,misterbeal and the others know what their real agenda is and dont waste time on them.

I was looking for your reply to my question i asked before but i cant seem to find that post of mine where i told you that because of the fact we were lied to all these decades about the JFK assassination and controlled in our school room classes on that,that was why when 9/11 happened my thoughts at the time were-I dont believe a fucking word of this,i think this is just the CIA media with their propaganda machine and they were the ones behind this thing same as with JFK just to get us into a another fake and phony war as they did back then.

for three years i had my suspecions but i wasnt aware of the facts so i held off going around telling people the CIA was behind it all until a friend of mine gave me some DVDs and i found out that while i wanted to be wrong,unfortuantely i was right.

the question i asked you back then was-did you have the same thoughts that I did that day saying-i dont believe a word of this,i think the CIA is behind this to get us all into another fake and phony war as they always do. did YOU have those same thoughts or not?

btw so you know,9/11 is the least of our problems we have to worry about from the government now.9/11 is just like the birth certificate they want us to argue with these paid infiltraters that have trolled your thread to spend our time wasting it on them while the government plots more and more sinister evil acts against us.

these paid shill infiltraters that have trolled your thread are ignorant in the fact they think the government will look out for them but in the end they will find out out that they have plans to get rid of them same as us if they have their way so in the end,they will regret it participating in this coverup like they have thinking that money will buy them happiness.

911.....your explanation sucks. Its just awful. Its wildly complicated, stupidly elaborate, requires the ridiculously unlikely and spontaneous conspiracy of thousands upon thousands of people, and is contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

That's why people don't buy the truther conspiracy: its stupid.

Sorry to disappoint you but I have been cordial to you and you still fail to back up your claims. I asked you to answers some specifics and you diverted to another subject.

Sorry to disappoint you but I have been cordial to you and you still fail to back up your claims. I asked you to answers some specifics and you diverted to another subject.

Yes, Pap....but it was rude of you to ask them to back up their claims. The only polite thing to do would be to accept them without question.

Yes, Pap....but it was rude of you to ask them to back up their claims. The only polite thing to do would be to accept them without question.

Pretty funny they want you to believe them without evidence but not the government with evidence. I don't understand the lack of logic.

The other issue is they get so ticked off, so fast after claiming to be open to discussion.

Pretty funny they want you to believe them without evidence but not the government with evidence. I don't understand the lack of logic.

I think they feel some sense of superiority in 'knowing what no one else knows'. Look at Dale's rants about how 'evolved' he is. He's invested emotionally pretty heavily in the idea.

The other issue is they get so ticked off, so fast after claiming to be open to discussion.

Again, I think its the emotional investment. From what I can see, they build up a certain part of their sense of self around the idea of being privy to 'special knowledge'. If you demonstrate their their 'special knowledge' is just meaningless horseshit based on ignorance.....then they're not special. They're just stupid.

So when you dismantle the conspiracy, you dismantle part of their self image. And they react strongly in defense of their self image.

Last edited:

I think they feel some sense of superiority in 'knowing what no one else knows'. Look at Dale's rants about 'evolved' he is. He's invested emotionally pretty heavily in the idea.

Again, I think its the emotional investment. From what I can see, they build up a certain part of their sense of self around the idea of being privy to 'special knowledge'. If you demonstrate their their 'special knowledge' is just meaningless horseshit based on ignorance.....then they're not special. They're just stupid.

So when you dismantle the conspiracy, you dismantle part of their self image. And they react strongly in defense of their self image.

That makes sense, it explains the irrational thought process.

Sorry that I missed your question but you are "dead on" about everything you said. The CIA was definitely behind the Kennedy murder along with the military industrial complex, the mafia, the FBI, Fed bankers, the Vatican and big oil that stood to lose a lot of money because he was going to eliminate their oil depletion allowance. One of the best documentaries that I have ever watched (and I have watched it 9 times) is the "JFK to 9/11...Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick" and you can watch it for free on youtube.....it is an eye-opener for sure. I knew back in 2003 that the OKC Murrah bombing never went down like we were told but I thought that there was a Muslim connection that was being purposely hidden from us but I have learned since (via many hours of research) that it was an FBI, ATF planned false flag attack to blame militia groups. McVeigh was a patsy that worked in black ops and was still technically in the military until at least August of 1993....well after the Waco fiasco that allegedly made him go rogue. I honestly believed the events of 9/11 were legit as told to us by "da gubermint" and I carried that flag for 11 years demonizing ANYONE that dared to say differently. I haven't been awake for as long as you have...but I have been trying to make up for lost time and trying to pay penance for being part of the problem instead of the solution. My eyes are wide open and I have become a "sponge for knowledge" as to how things really work. Once you start down that rabbit hole, there is no going back because you can't "unlearn" what you know is the truth...thanks for having my back and good on ya.

Forum List

Back