I'm right about World Trade Centers and have an idea how they fell

as you found out dale they are incapable of opening up their mouths without shitting all over the floor.:rofl::haha::lmao:

What was even sadder was that they couldn't discusss this without being assholes. I was cordial and polite but I finally had enough. You could drive a brigade of tanks through the holes of the official story and I am embarrassed that I bought the official narrative for as long as I did...I doubt that I will ever be able to wash the stench off. Thanks for chiming in.....always good to come across fellow people that are awake....
EXACTLY. yep thats what everyone always finds out when trying to discuss it with these asshole paid shills.you go out out of your way to be nice to them and discuss it in a mature adult manner and when they know they are cornered and backed up against the wall.they evade the facts and change the topic and start calling you names.that was why now these days i have all these government paid shills on ignore that is always their behaviour.
as you found out dale they are incapable of opening up their mouths without shitting all over the floor.:rofl::haha::lmao:

What was even sadder was that they couldn't discusss this without being assholes. I was cordial and polite but I finally had enough. You could drive a brigade of tanks through the holes of the official story and I am embarrassed that I bought the official narrative for as long as I did...I doubt that I will ever be able to wash the stench off. Thanks for chiming in.....always good to come across fellow people that are awake....
EXACTLY. yep thats what everyone always finds out when trying to discuss it with these asshole paid shills.you go out out of your way to be nice to them and discuss it in a mature adult manner and when they know they are cornered and backed up against the wall.they evade the facts and change the topic and start calling you names.that was why now these days i have all these government paid shills on ignore that is always their behaviour.
Well, thanks for having my back and chiming in at strategic times...it is appreciated. They tried to make me feel like I was abandoned and you were right yet again....good on ya.

you might have been the only one posting here for the most part for a long time but thats because people like me,misterbeal and the others know what their real agenda is and dont waste time on them.

I was looking for your reply to my question i asked before but i cant seem to find that post of mine where i told you that because of the fact we were lied to all these decades about the JFK assassination and controlled in our school room classes on that,that was why when 9/11 happened my thoughts at the time were-I dont believe a fucking word of this,i think this is just the CIA media with their propaganda machine and they were the ones behind this thing same as with JFK just to get us into a another fake and phony war as they did back then.

for three years i had my suspecions but i wasnt aware of the facts so i held off going around telling people the CIA was behind it all until a friend of mine gave me some DVDs and i found out that while i wanted to be wrong,unfortuantely i was right.

the question i asked you back then was-did you have the same thoughts that I did that day saying-i dont believe a word of this,i think the CIA is behind this to get us all into another fake and phony war as they always do. did YOU have those same thoughts or not?

btw so you know,9/11 is the least of our problems we have to worry about from the government now.9/11 is just like the birth certificate they want us to argue with these paid infiltraters that have trolled your thread to spend our time wasting it on them while the government plots more and more sinister evil acts against us.

these paid shill infiltraters that have trolled your thread are ignorant in the fact they think the government will look out for them but in the end they will find out out that they have plans to get rid of them same as us if they have their way so in the end,they will regret it participating in this coverup like they have thinking that money will buy them happiness.

Sorry that I missed your question but you are "dead on" about everything you said. The CIA was definitely behind the Kennedy murder along with the military industrial complex, the mafia, the FBI, Fed bankers, the Vatican and big oil that stood to lose a lot of money because he was going to eliminate their oil depletion allowance.

Unless they weren't. See, Dale, your absolutely certainty isn't actually evidence of anything you believe. You equate your believe with veracity and factual truth.

But they're not the same thing. You can believe something....and it can be completely and total horseshit.

Take your explanations for 911 as an example. They're just awful. They are wildly complicated, stupidly elaborate, involves *way* too many people to be plausible, and are contradicted by overwhelming evidence.

And you know its contradicted by overwhelming evidence. As whenever that evidence is presented.......you just flee to another conspiracy.

Well, thanks for having my back and chiming in at strategic times...it is appreciated. They tried to make me feel like I was abandoned and you were right yet again....good on ya.

you might have been the only one posting here for the most part for a long time but thats because people like me,misterbeal and the others know what their real agenda is and dont waste time on them.

I was looking for your reply to my question i asked before but i cant seem to find that post of mine where i told you that because of the fact we were lied to all these decades about the JFK assassination and controlled in our school room classes on that,that was why when 9/11 happened my thoughts at the time were-I dont believe a fucking word of this,i think this is just the CIA media with their propaganda machine and they were the ones behind this thing same as with JFK just to get us into a another fake and phony war as they did back then.

for three years i had my suspecions but i wasnt aware of the facts so i held off going around telling people the CIA was behind it all until a friend of mine gave me some DVDs and i found out that while i wanted to be wrong,unfortuantely i was right.

the question i asked you back then was-did you have the same thoughts that I did that day saying-i dont believe a word of this,i think the CIA is behind this to get us all into another fake and phony war as they always do. did YOU have those same thoughts or not?

btw so you know,9/11 is the least of our problems we have to worry about from the government now.9/11 is just like the birth certificate they want us to argue with these paid infiltraters that have trolled your thread to spend our time wasting it on them while the government plots more and more sinister evil acts against us.

these paid shill infiltraters that have trolled your thread are ignorant in the fact they think the government will look out for them but in the end they will find out out that they have plans to get rid of them same as us if they have their way so in the end,they will regret it participating in this coverup like they have thinking that money will buy them happiness.

Sorry that I missed your question but you are "dead on" about everything you said. The CIA was definitely behind the Kennedy murder along with the military industrial complex, the mafia, the FBI, Fed bankers, the Vatican and big oil that stood to lose a lot of money because he was going to eliminate their oil depletion allowance. One of the best documentaries that I have ever watched (and I have watched it 9 times) is the "JFK to 9/11...Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick" and you can watch it for free on youtube.....it is an eye-opener for sure. I knew back in 2003 that the OKC Murrah bombing never went down like we were told but I thought that there was a Muslim connection that was being purposely hidden from us but I have learned since (via many hours of research) that it was an FBI, ATF planned false flag attack to blame militia groups. McVeigh was a patsy that worked in black ops and was still technically in the military until at least August of 1993....well after the Waco fiasco that allegedly made him go rogue. I honestly believed the events of 9/11 were legit as told to us by "da gubermint" and I carried that flag for 11 years demonizing ANYONE that dared to say differently. I haven't been awake for as long as you have...but I have been trying to make up for lost time and trying to pay penance for being part of the problem instead of the solution. My eyes are wide open and I have become a "sponge for knowledge" as to how things really work. Once you start down that rabbit hole, there is no going back because you can't "unlearn" what you know is the truth...thanks for having my back and good on ya.

wow,you mean despite the fact you knew OKC did not go down the way they said it did and that despite the fact you were lied to by our corrupt school system and the CIA controlled media about the JFK assassination for over 3 decades that they managed to keep it a secret that long,that despite all that,you STILL didnt question 9/11 when it happened? Incredible.:uhoh3:

Sorry that I missed your question but you are "dead on" about everything you said. The CIA was definitely behind the Kennedy murder along with the military industrial complex, the mafia, the FBI, Fed bankers, the Vatican and big oil that stood to lose a lot of money because he was going to eliminate their oil depletion allowance. One of the best documentaries that I have ever watched (and I have watched it 9 times) is the "JFK to 9/11...Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick" and you can watch it for free on youtube.....it is an eye-opener for sure. I knew back in 2003 that the OKC Murrah bombing never went down like we were told but I thought that there was a Muslim connection that was being purposely hidden from us but I have learned since (via many hours of research) that it was an FBI, ATF planned false flag attack to blame militia groups. McVeigh was a patsy that worked in black ops and was still technically in the military until at least August of 1993....well after the Waco fiasco that allegedly made him go rogue. I honestly believed the events of 9/11 were legit as told to us by "da gubermint" and I carried that flag for 11 years demonizing ANYONE that dared to say differently. I haven't been awake for as long as you have...but I have been trying to make up for lost time and trying to pay penance for being part of the problem instead of the solution. My eyes are wide open and I have become a "sponge for knowledge" as to how things really work. Once you start down that rabbit hole, there is no going back because you can't "unlearn" what you know is the truth...thanks for having my back and good on ya.

wow,you mean despite the fact you knew OKC did not go down the way they said it did and that despite the fact you were lied to by our corrupt school system and the CIA controlled media about the JFK assassination for over 3 decades that they managed to keep it a secret that long,that despite all that,you STILL didnt question 9/11 when it happened? Incredible.:uhoh3:
Hey, it isn't anything that I am proud about and it's not an easy thing to admit or confess...I drank the kool-aid for a long time. At least give me credit for waking up to the scam...lol!!

Hey, it isn't anything that I am proud about and it's not an easy thing to admit or confess...I drank the kool-aid for a long time. At least give me credit for waking up to the scam...lol!!

And at the end of the day that's really what you live for ... a pat on the head from our resident Village Idiot and you'll do or say anything to get it.

The fact is you both suffer from paranoid delusions - often of grandeur - and regrettably neither of you seem capable of facing down your illness.

It is clear only professional help (and probably drugs) can open your eyes.

have you seen these two videos by chance? the evidence in them is overwhelming that it was a joint CIA/mossad operation and all the paid shills on here of course will never watch them because they know they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:biggrin:

Last edited:

yeah at least you are not afraid to look at the facts and watch videos like so many trolls here are.thats for sure.:rolleyes:
to no surprise the only ones left posting on your threads are two paid shills of the government.

Forum List

Back