Just In: Trump appointed Federal Judge blocks Biden Admin from releasing illegals without court dates as Title 42 expires

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
A judge just signed the order stopping the corrupt Biden usurpation administration in it's tracks from releasing illegals without court dates.

God bless this Trump appointed judge.. It takes a Court Order to force the Biden Team to do what the law requires.

A judge just signed the order stopping the corrupt Biden usurpation administration in it's tracks from releasing illegals without court dates.

God bless this Trump appointed judge.. It takes a Court Order to force the Biden Team to do what the law requires.

Sounds reasonable to requirement to me, to have at least a hearing date set. They should extend title 42 until they have a realistic system to ensure they show up for the hearing date on their asylum request.

So Biden officials hand them a piece of paper telling them to come back in 4 or 5 years to go through a court preceding to see if they can stay in rhe US or not....

....and the vast majority will never be seen again.

Police can't stop them and ask for their papers.

Fla just became the ONLY state in the US to mandate E-Verify for all job hires.

And if they do show up in 4 or 5 years they will tell the court how they are established in communities now and have 4 or 5 little ninas/ninos, how it would be unfair / wrong to uproot them and send them hack ... how since they were born on US soil they are American citizens and how we can't split up the family.

Extremely small set back for the Biden administration ... if they do comply with the court order.

So Biden officials hand them a piece of paper telling them to come back in 4 or 5 years to go through a court preceding to see if they can stay in rhe US or not....

....and the vast majority will never be seen again.

Police can't stop them and ask for their papers.

Fla just became the ONLY state in the US to mandate E-Verify for all job hires.

And if they do show up in 4 or 5 years they will tell the court how they are established in communities now and have 4 or 5 little ninas/ninos, how it would be unfair / wrong to uproot them and send them hack ... how since they were born on US soil they are American citizens and how we can't split up the family.

Extremely small set back for the Biden administration ... if they do comply with the court order.
Your E-Varify statement does not sound accurate.

...which is why Biden started funding building sections of the wall, huh?
It won't keep them out, so yes it is a dumb idea. I say FASCAM the boarder and put up a 3 ft tall fence with keep out signs, and patrol with predator drones 24/7. If any migrants make it through, they can apply for asylum.

Your E-Varify statement does not sound accurate.

Just referring to a quick headline I read today, which was probably inaccurate.

It won't keep them out, so yes it is a dumb idea. I say FASCAM the boarder and put up a 3 ft tall fence with keep out signs, and patrol with predator drones 24/7. If any migrants make it through, they can apply for asylum.

Any illegals that traveled through Mexico to get to the US is / was legally required to file for asylum in the 1st country they get to outside of their own ... which would be Mexico...

....but I am SURE Mexico could provide a copy of every asylum request filed by EVERY Non-Mexican illegal who has crossed into the US, proving they rejected EVERY single request for asylum in Mexico, forcing the illegals to keep traveling to the US border.

:cool:

If neither the illegal crossing into the US or Mexico can prove this happened every illegal asking for asylum in the US should be returned to Mexico.

Just referring to a quick headline I read today, which was probably inaccurate.

I think Florida already had it. They showed green on that E-varify state list, meaning required for public jobs. We're pretty conservative. Our shows light blue, meaning meaning required for public and private employers, 1 of only 9 states in the country. Surprisingly, Texas does not even require it for all employers, just public jobs.

Just close the border.

It's just that simple
That just isn't going to be allowed any longer. The best choice now is to prepare to defend your home and loved ones from the lawlessness and chaos that is coming. Notice the images of most of the crowds who are arriving. Military age males. That's not a random happenstance.

I think Florida already had it. They showed green on that E-varify state list, meaning required for public jobs. We're pretty conservative. Our shows light blue, meaning meaning required for public and private employers, 1 of only 9 states in the country. Surprisingly, Texas does not even require it for all employers, just public jobs.

DHS and Immigration should conduct spontaneous raids on companies to verify they are doing , fining them $10k for each violation. The US would quickly recoup a lot of money being lost....of course, a lot of Democrats would lose maids and gardners.

:laugh:

Your idea is pure unadulterated insanity. You support the browning of America. You support the destruction of White European heritage and culture in America in favor of third world scum who refuse to learn our laws, traditions, culture, heritage and language. All of these scum needs to be rounded up in a massive deportation operation larger than President Eisenhower's Operation Wetback.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back