Just Horrible: Negro Kills 19 Year Old Alabama Man In Racial Hate Crime!

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
It seems like every day now we're read about innocent Whites being senselessly murdered by these subhumans (although we'd never hear about these black-on-White atrocities if it wasn't for the internet). Meanwhile, the propagandists in the mainstream media are still churning out stories trying to elicit sympathy for dead black thugs like Mike Brown.

16523314-large.jpg

19 yr old AL man killed in racial hate crime

This isnt a story...because its not uncommon. Its the norm.

Whites killing a black is rare. Thats why its a story.

Oh...and because only the latter is racist!

It seems like every day now we're read about innocent Whites being senselessly murdered by these subhumans (although we'd never hear about these black-on-White atrocities if it wasn't for the internet). Meanwhile, the propagandists in the mainstream media are still churning out stories trying to elicit sympathy for dead black thugs like Mike Brown.

16523314-large.jpg

19 yr old AL man killed in racial hate crime
The Black guy isnt a cop.

Blacks think nothing of white life. Blacks MURDER TWICE AS MANY IN RAW NUMBERS as the other way around. Yet, with the lying media on their side, they can completely state the opposite and get away with their slaughter.

White life is what's really worthless.

Looks like your boy was trying to run a game and got his ass smoked. :laugh:

Fake drugs and fake money led to deadly shooting in Bessemer police said AL.com

"Hunter said that while Traci Dempsey left to get a spare tire repaired, Devin Dempsey conducted a drug transaction with Evans. The police investigation showed that fake money and fake drugs were exchanged."
Look at the stupid assed link...Counsel of Conservative Citizens.
The Klan in tie ups instead of shit kicking boots.

Of course it was going to be about race and not a thief trying to steal from another criminal.

Fake drugs and fake money led to deadly shooting in Bessemer police said AL.com

"Hunter said that while Traci Dempsey left to get a spare tire repaired, Devin Dempsey conducted a drug transaction with Evans. The police investigation showed that fake money and fake drugs were exchanged."
Look at the stupid assed link...Counsel of Conservative Citizens.
The Klan in tie ups instead of shit kicking boots.

Of course it was going to be about race and not a thief trying to steal from another criminal.
I looked at it and I knew it was some bullshit the minute I saw so I looked at a more credible source and of course the feral monkey that started the OP was lying....again.

Looks like ya boy was trying to beat a cop and got his ass smoked. :eusa_dance:

Two can play at this game.
No stupid there was no cop involved. Two criminals doing crime. The choir boy wasnt a choir boy as the OP tried to make him out to be. He was a common criminal. Criminals tend to kill each other.

The Council of Conservative Citizens clearly left out very key information from the story so they could spin an racist yarn. I am gobsmacked.

I am sure the President - fair man that he is - will speak up on behalf of the victim.

Not doing so would be racist.
Why would he do that? The victim was a criminal and not shot by the police.

So what? Trayvon Martin was a criminal and was not shot by the police and the empty suit in the White House declared that if he had enough balls to make a boy it would look like Trayvon Martin.

I am sure the President - fair man that he is - will speak up on behalf of the victim.

Not doing so would be racist.
Why would he do that? The victim was a criminal and not shot by the police.

So what? Trayvon Martin was a criminal and was not shot by the police and the empty suit in the White House declared that if he had enough balls to make a boy it would look like Trayvon Martin.
Trayvon was walking home. He wasnt buying drugs like the white boy in this case. Not even close to the same situation.

Its amazing people still cling to myth you are more of a man if you have sons.

Forum List

Back