VIDEO: Unhinged man delivers flurry of unprovoked punches on Asian father — whose 1-year-old child sits in stroller just feet away

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Another black attack on an Asian. Why won't the media talk about this black racism?

Surveillance video caught the moment an Asian man was punched, fell to the sidewalk, and then was hit with a flurry of about a dozen punches to the head and back, KPIX-TV reported.

And it all went down as the victim's 1-year-old child sat in a stroller just feet away in front of Gus's Community Market in San Francisco on Friday afternoon, the station said.

KPIX said the attack against the 36-year-old father came out of nowhere — and from behind.

San Francisco police told the station that officers were patrolling the area and immediately arrested 26-year-old Sidney Hammond who faces charges of assault, false imprisonment, and child endangerment. KGO-TV reported that Hammond was arrested less than a month earlier after an assault and for stealing at the same location.

Police added to KPIX that Friday's attack appeared to be random, and no words were exchanged.

The victim's child was unharmed, the station said.

The victim spoke to KGO in the aftermath and said "my sense of security has been shattered."

Seems to be a lot of anger right there, would like to know where thats all coming from. I cant believe its just about the virus.

I just can not understand why are they doing this??? Why?? :(

I just can not understand why are they doing this??? Why?? :(

Black on white crime was very low once upon a time. Then came the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and it skyrocketed and has continued at high levels ever since.

Buy blacks out and send them to another country of their choice. IOW, a new 'Back to Africa' movement needs to be encouraged. We will all be better off for it.

Has the black community commented on their racist war against Asians yet, or are they still whining about dangerous black criminals getting shot?

I got unloaded by a little asian dude today where I stopped. He's short but works hard and unloads my trailer quickly. I don't hate asians because of the chinky flu. I hate fauchi and the CCP.

Another black attack on an Asian. Why won't the media talk about this black racism?

Surveillance video caught the moment an Asian man was punched, fell to the sidewalk, and then was hit with a flurry of about a dozen punches to the head and back, KPIX-TV reported.
And it all went down as the victim's 1-year-old child sat in a stroller just feet away in front of Gus's Community Market in San Francisco on Friday afternoon, the station said.
KPIX said the attack against the 36-year-old father came out of nowhere — and from behind.
San Francisco police told the station that officers were patrolling the area and immediately arrested 26-year-old Sidney Hammond who faces charges of assault, false imprisonment, and child endangerment. KGO-TV reported that Hammond was arrested less than a month earlier after an assault and for stealing at the same location.
Police added to KPIX that Friday's attack appeared to be random, and no words were exchanged.
The victim's child was unharmed, the station said.
The victim spoke to KGO in the aftermath and said "my sense of security has been shattered."

This is why I'm armed.

Every fucking day...

Forum List

Back