White liberal robbed at gunpoint: " I deserved it...bc of white privilege"!!!!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
I Was Mugged and I Understand Why The Hoya

Its hard to even summarize it.

Motherfucker literally said he deserved to get robbed at gunpoint because of white privilege. ...and he TRUSTED the armed strangers to not harm him.

God damn zombie apocalypse must be near. Fire up the sun cannon...and evacuate us to Mars!

I Was Mugged and I Understand Why The Hoya

Its hard to even summarize it.

Motherfucker literally said he deserved to get robbed at gunpoint because of white privilege. ...and he TRUSTED the armed strangers to not harm him.

God damn zombie apocalypse must be near. Fire up the sun cannon...and evacuate us to Mars!
This cant be a true story. This is some bullshit. If true this is a good person but a little out of touch with reality. He doesnt have to call all Black people thugs but I dont get him being ok with being robbed.

This guy is a total c#nt! He needs to be hippie punched!

Who am I to stand from my perch of privilege, surrounded by million-dollar homes and paying for a $60,000 education, to condemn these young men as “thugs?”
If we ever want opportunistic crime to end, we should look at ourselves first. Simply amplifying police presence will not solve the issue. Police protect us by keeping those “bad people” out of our neighborhood, and I’m grateful for it. And yet, I realize it’s self-serving and doesn’t actually fix anything.

I can hardly blame them. The cards are all in our hands, and we’re not playing them.

Her probably thinks he deserved to be ass raped too......fucking faggot.

Talking the talk AND walking the walk.
Good for him!

I have read some dumb shit before but this takes the cake (for today).

This is how reparations will work. We wont officially give it. But we'll socialize our youth to think we must tolerate our citizens being robbed at gunpoint.

Makes me wonder just how delusional this generation of guilt ridden hipsters is.

Forum List

Back