Just got my shot !!

I will have 75 percent immunity in 2 weeks

Did not feel a thing
How old are you? I'm still unworthy. One minute, I'm a senior citizen, retired, collecting social security, on Medicare, with AARP marketing the crap out of me, the whole bit. Next minute, I'm middle aged again and no longer deemed to be at risk. Congrats on the shot. Which one did you get. Sounds like smooth sailing. Be sure to let those of us waiting and willing, know if it stays that way. :)
One of the worst days of your life is when you get your first AARP solicitation with your fucking name on it.

Used to be 60 or 65....Then 55..Mine was around 45.......................I'm sure 30 and under is next
I remember that day, just a few years ago. I just said f#ck it, threw it in the trash and went on packing for my ski trip. Forget it. Go have a good time!:cool:
Denial is the first of 7 stages in realizing there is more behind you than ahead. You don't even know you're ill yet.......But once the Scarlet Letter arrives, you will never ever escape it.

I hope your oozing and burning will clear up soon.
I just have to not get virus for 2 weeks
All Jews have vaccinated now
Did you have a traditional Jewish circumcision where the Rabbi sucks the foreskin off by his mouth?
I have non-Jewish co-workers who have their sperm drained by having someone suck it out.
You get to pick between a shot or having a Chinese guy sneeze in your face
Your decision

Did not feel a thing
How long do they make you hang around there to make sure you don't drop before the exit door?
Only 15 min
My arm Is semi sore
I am immune in 2 weeks
When are you immune??????
75 -80 percent in 2 weeks !
second shot only gives you the last 20 percent
Sorry. Deleted

I'm 71, and drove three hours yesterday to get shot #1 at a church...technically it was provided by Walmart Pharmacy. Although i hoped to be able to get shot #2 someplace closer, the shooters told me, NO, I have to go back there exactly three weeks later.

I had slight soreness at the "point of injection" last night, but it wasn't enough to keep me awake, and it was gone by morning. The prevailing rumor is that the side effects are more pronounced after the second shot.
Never had a reaction or anything to a vacine. But when I got my 2nd dose of Shingles vaccine I felt crappy for a day.

Did not feel a thing
How old are you? I'm still unworthy. One minute, I'm a senior citizen, retired, collecting social security, on Medicare, with AARP marketing the crap out of me, the whole bit. Next minute, I'm middle aged again and no longer deemed to be at risk. Congrats on the shot. Which one did you get. Sounds like smooth sailing. Be sure to let those of us waiting and willing, know if it stays that way. :)
One of the worst days of your life is when you get your first AARP solicitation with your fucking name on it.

Used to be 60 or 65....Then 55..Mine was around 45.......................I'm sure 30 and under is next
I remember that day, just a few years ago. I just said f#ck it, threw it in the trash and went on packing for my ski trip. Forget it. Go have a good time!:cool:
Denial is the first of 7 stages in realizing there is more behind you than ahead. You don't even know you're ill yet.......But once the Scarlet Letter arrives, you will never ever escape it.
Got enough left, I don't have to worry about it yet. Just leased a 4 bedroom 5 bath house on beach, I probably won't be thinking of you and your scarlet letter. Good luck at work next week. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Nothing ever is. Skipping the shot is 0% effective.

Not really. Many people already have natural immunity.
That could actually be true, but how do you know if you are one of the lucky ones? Or are you the type that goes through life, depending on luck? I've seen it in person when luck ran out. Have you?

wow. That's awesome considering they haven't had time to really know what it does.

wow. That's awesome considering they haven't had time to really know what it does.
I have elected not to get the vaccine. In some cases it can cause a very rare blood disorder. I already have a very rare blood disorder. I'm not taking any chances that it could get worse.

I have elected not to get the vaccine. In some cases it can cause a very rare blood disorder. I already have a very rare blood disorder. I'm not taking any chances that it could get worse.
Typsy, roll the bones and best of luck to ya.
1615094747755.png

View attachment 464967
Nope. I seldom get sick at all. I had a cold 3 years ago. Now that I know it can cause a blood disorder I will pass.

View attachment 464967
Nope. I seldom get sick at all. I had a cold 3 years ago. Now that I know it can cause a blood disorder I will pass.
Your old enough to choose you own poison or not. I'll not try to sway you either way. I'm pretty healthy for my age, but not even old enough where I live to get to decide yet. When they start giving it to healthy people 66 where I live, I'll probably get though. Hope I make the right decision.

I'm 71, and drove three hours yesterday to get shot #1 at a church...technically it was provided by Walmart Pharmacy. Although i hoped to be able to get shot #2 someplace closer, the shooters told me, NO, I have to go back there exactly three weeks later.

I had slight soreness at the "point of injection" last night, but it wasn't enough to keep me awake, and it was gone by morning. The prevailing rumor is that the side effects are more pronounced after the second shot.
that is true---2nd dose is the one creating the issues especially among those that have had the virus and are a little bit younger males. They are supposed to have compensated by lowering the dosage in vaccinating shots. Let us know how it goes for you as well.

that is true---2nd dose is the one creating the issues especially among those that have had the virus and are a little bit younger males. They are supposed to have compensated by lowering the dosage in vaccinating shots. Let us know how it goes for you as well.
Where did you read that part about vaccination issues among people that have had the virus and how much younger males are you talking about?

Our thoughts and prayers are with Walmart Inc. Did they give you some beans and rice to take home with your shot ?
corporate_flag.jpg

Forum List

Back