Just got my shot !!

I will have 75 percent immunity in 2 weeks

Did not feel a thing
How old are you? I'm still unworthy. One minute, I'm a senior citizen, retired, collecting social security, on Medicare, with AARP marketing the crap out of me, the whole bit. Next minute, I'm middle aged again and no longer deemed to be at risk. Congrats on the shot. Which one did you get. Sounds like smooth sailing. Be sure to let those of us waiting and willing, know if it stays that way. :)

Did not feel a thing
How old are you? I'm still unworthy. One minute, I'm a senior citizen, retired, collecting social security, on Medicare, with AARP marketing the crap out of me, the whole bit. Next minute, I'm middle aged again and no longer deemed to be at risk. Congrats on the shot. Which one did you get. Sounds like smooth sailing. Be sure to let those of us waiting and willing, know if it stays that way. :)
One of the worst days of your life is when you get your first AARP solicitation with your fucking name on it.

Used to be 60 or 65....Then 55..Mine was around 45.......................I'm sure 30 and under is next

Did not feel a thing
One of the worst days of your life is when you get your first AARP solicitation with your fucking name on it.

Used to be 60 or 65....Then 55..Mine was around 45.......................I'm sure 30 and under is next
I remember that day, just a few years ago. I just said f#ck it, threw it in the trash and went on packing for my ski trip. Forget it. Go have a good time!:cool:

I'm 71, and drove three hours yesterday to get shot #1 at a church...technically it was provided by Walmart Pharmacy. Although i hoped to be able to get shot #2 someplace closer, the shooters told me, NO, I have to go back there exactly three weeks later.

I had slight soreness at the "point of injection" last night, but it wasn't enough to keep me awake, and it was gone by morning. The prevailing rumor is that the side effects are more pronounced after the second shot.

Forum List

Back