Just around the corner Republicans

Trumpism was certainly a challenge to our system, but our system held.

So maybe we'll look at this as a learning experience. And if Trump himself pays the price for Trumpism, tough shit for him.
Be sure to wipe all the fresh spunk off your monitor screen.

What a ridiculous thread. I'd like to know what all these so called attorney generals are going to charge Trump with??

I'll just stand over here and LMFAO.
Soon I'll be laughing as those AG's throw the book at the cheating moron And there's plenty to go around for his SB family

What a ridiculous thread. I'd like to know what all these so called attorney generals are going to charge Trump with??

Soon I'll be laughing as those AG's throw the book at the cheating moron And there's plenty to go around for his SB family

Oh and do you have a list of the crimes they will charge him and his family with??

Thought not. You are so full of shit.

Wonder how the Biden's will make out with investigations into that family??

The thread is not ridiculous. It may be that the Vanity Fair article doesn't really point out much. Trump is going to be prosecuted for back taxes in NY. But I'm not sure what he's done in other states that he could be prosecuted for. He cannot be prosecuted for anything he did in his presidential duties.

I don't think W or Cheney dare set foot outside the US because other countries want to prosecuted them for war crimes.

Somewhat similarly, Scotland said they were going to investigate Trump for money laundering

Numerous State Attorneys General Say They’re Ready To Charge rump As Soon As He Leaves Office

The clock is ticking down on Donald Trump’s final days in office, and pretty soon he’ll no longer have the legal protections afforded to sitting presidents.
Those protections are a big deal for a man who has engaged in as much alleged criminal behavior as the current head of state, and it’s now clear that Trump is going to be under siege from multiple jurisdictions, including New York, Massachusetts, and the District of Columbia.

While it has long been known that both Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. and New York Attorney General Tish James are actively investigating Trump and the Trump Organization and D.C. has launched a probe of possible financial crimes related to the 2016 Trump inaugural, an interview with Maura Healey, the AG of Massachusetts, makes it clear that Trump is in tremendous legal jeopardy in the Bay State, too.

Speaking with Emily Jane Fox of Vanity Fair, Healey noted:
“As a state A.G., I’m going to be limited in what I can say, but it is important that Donald Trump, his enablers, those who acted in concert with him and furthered actions that may have been illegal, criminal or otherwise, are held accountable just as anyone else needs to be held accountable. Much of this will depend on facts and law. Obviously there are investigations underway, and I’m confident that the right offices will do their jobs.”

And Healey made it clear she isn’t just planning to go after Trump. His family will also be under the microscope:
“I couldn’t care less about Donald Trump. I am very happy to see him go. I think about his incompetence as there are tens of thousands of COVID-19 cases every day. It’s outrageous what he’s done—his callousness, his incompetence, his narcissism, his bullying, how he’s hurt so many people. Either he’s ignorant or callous or both, and I think members of his family are as well. They’re very good at emotionally appealing to people and saying things that resonate.”
The law is about to catch up with Donald Trump, his family, his company, and his enablers. As of January 20, 2021, justice will start being served. It’s been a long time coming, but it is indeed just around the corner.

Whatever. I'm not married to him. He used us...we use him. He is a lying con-man. I voted for him for guns and borders...that is it.

The law is about to catch up with Donald Trump

1607624041640.png

The thread is not ridiculous. It may be that the Vanity Fair article doesn't really point out much. Trump is going to be prosecuted for back taxes in NY. But I'm not sure what he's done in other states that he could be prosecuted for. He cannot be prosecuted for anything he did in his presidential duties.

I don't think W or Cheney dare set foot outside the US because other countries want to prosecuted them for war crimes.

Somewhat similarly, Scotland said they were going to investigate Trump for money laundering

Kinda funny about back taxes since I'm sure Trump has been audited both personally and professionally by NY State auditors for many years. If there were back taxes owed they would have been paid long ago.

Trump has also been audited by the IRS for years. If there were anything to be found it would have already been found.

Money laundering?? Good God. You people will grasp at anything. I'll just stand over here and LMAO at you gullibility.

Numerous State Attorneys General Say They’re Ready To Charge rump As Soon As He Leaves Office

The clock is ticking down on Donald Trump’s final days in office, and pretty soon he’ll no longer have the legal protections afforded to sitting presidents.
Those protections are a big deal for a man who has engaged in as much alleged criminal behavior as the current head of state, and it’s now clear that Trump is going to be under siege from multiple jurisdictions, including New York, Massachusetts, and the District of Columbia.

While it has long been known that both Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. and New York Attorney General Tish James are actively investigating Trump and the Trump Organization and D.C. has launched a probe of possible financial crimes related to the 2016 Trump inaugural, an interview with Maura Healey, the AG of Massachusetts, makes it clear that Trump is in tremendous legal jeopardy in the Bay State, too.

“As a state A.G., I’m going to be limited in what I can say, but it is important that Donald Trump, his enablers, those who acted in concert with him and furthered actions that may have been illegal, criminal or otherwise, are held accountable just as anyone else needs to be held accountable. Much of this will depend on facts and law. Obviously there are investigations underway, and I’m confident that the right offices will do their jobs.”

And Healey made it clear she isn’t just planning to go after Trump. His family will also be under the microscope:
“I couldn’t care less about Donald Trump. I am very happy to see him go. I think about his incompetence as there are tens of thousands of COVID-19 cases every day. It’s outrageous what he’s done—his callousness, his incompetence, his narcissism, his bullying, how he’s hurt so many people. Either he’s ignorant or callous or both, and I think members of his family are as well. They’re very good at emotionally appealing to people and saying things that resonate.”
The law is about to catch up with Donald Trump, his family, his company, and his enablers. As of January 20, 2021, justice will start being served. It’s been a long time coming, but it is indeed just around the corner.

So maybe we'll look at this as a learning experience. And if Trump himself pays the price for Trumpism, tough shit for him.
But not only him Mac ,his whole grifting family A den of thieves
Hahahahahahahahaha the party of grifters lecturing us about the Trumps.....hahahahahahahaha

Kinda funny about back taxes since I'm sure Trump has been audited both personally and professionally by NY State auditors for many years. If there were back taxes owed they would have been paid long ago.

Trump has also been audited by the IRS for years. If there were anything to be found it would have already been found.

Money laundering?? Good God. You people will grasp at anything. I'll just stand over here and LMAO at you gullibility.
Laugh at Scotland, fool. As for NY … we'll see. I expect Trump will pardon himself for all federal crimes he may previously have committed.

But Trump is going to be investigated

Leftist hags and Soy Boys read Vanity Fair.... think hard

Laugh at Scotland, fool. As for NY … we'll see. I expect Trump will pardon himself for all federal crimes he may previously have committed.

Trump won't have to pardon anyone cause neither he nor anyone in his family are crooks. They can investigate all they like, waste of their time.

Oh and Vanity Fair is one of the biggest left wing rags out there. Anyone taking anything they print seriously is one dumb fuck.

Trump won't have to pardon anyone cause neither he nor anyone in his family are crooks.

I doubt he will be investigated by anyone. However, Biden's family sure will be.

Blagojevich, Roger Stone, Flynn, any more? More certainly to come.

Trump won't have to pardon anyone cause neither he nor anyone in his family are crooks.

I doubt he will be investigated by anyone. However, Biden's family sure will be.

Blagojevich, Roger Stone, Flynn, any more? More certainly to come.

Better than Rich who Clinton pardoned Oh and Barry pardoned a few crooks as well.

TRUMP! will never live in a prison cell, despite the wet dream fevered mutterings of the fanatical few.

1. He's not been charged with anything to justify such a sentence.
2. By law he has lifetime Secret Service protection, impossible in prison.
3. There is a long time tradition of leaving former presidents alone and Biden would likely pardon TRUMP!, should it come to that. Failure to do so would lead to a violent split in the country, and he would not want to be the president that allowed the second Civil War to start over petty political differences.

Anyone who charges him for political reasons should be impeached. all records of the reasons for the charges should be recorded and scrutinized, and those pushing them should be sued into fucking oblivion.

This isn't attacking Trump, it's attacking those of us who voted for him and supported him, and you fucking know it.

Forum List

Back