Just around the corner Republicans

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
Numerous State Attorneys General Say They’re Ready To Charge rump As Soon As He Leaves Office

The clock is ticking down on Donald Trump’s final days in office, and pretty soon he’ll no longer have the legal protections afforded to sitting presidents.
Those protections are a big deal for a man who has engaged in as much alleged criminal behavior as the current head of state, and it’s now clear that Trump is going to be under siege from multiple jurisdictions, including New York, Massachusetts, and the District of Columbia.

While it has long been known that both Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. and New York Attorney General Tish James are actively investigating Trump and the Trump Organization and D.C. has launched a probe of possible financial crimes related to the 2016 Trump inaugural, an interview with Maura Healey, the AG of Massachusetts, makes it clear that Trump is in tremendous legal jeopardy in the Bay State, too.

Speaking with Emily Jane Fox of Vanity Fair, Healey noted:
“As a state A.G., I’m going to be limited in what I can say, but it is important that Donald Trump, his enablers, those who acted in concert with him and furthered actions that may have been illegal, criminal or otherwise, are held accountable just as anyone else needs to be held accountable. Much of this will depend on facts and law. Obviously there are investigations underway, and I’m confident that the right offices will do their jobs.”

And Healey made it clear she isn’t just planning to go after Trump. His family will also be under the microscope:
“I couldn’t care less about Donald Trump. I am very happy to see him go. I think about his incompetence as there are tens of thousands of COVID-19 cases every day. It’s outrageous what he’s done—his callousness, his incompetence, his narcissism, his bullying, how he’s hurt so many people. Either he’s ignorant or callous or both, and I think members of his family are as well. They’re very good at emotionally appealing to people and saying things that resonate.”
The law is about to catch up with Donald Trump, his family, his company, and his enablers. As of January 20, 2021, justice will start being served. It’s been a long time coming, but it is indeed just around the corner.

Numerous State Attorneys General Say They’re Ready To Charge rump As Soon As He Leaves Office

The clock is ticking down on Donald Trump’s final days in office, and pretty soon he’ll no longer have the legal protections afforded to sitting presidents.
Those protections are a big deal for a man who has engaged in as much alleged criminal behavior as the current head of state, and it’s now clear that Trump is going to be under siege from multiple jurisdictions, including New York, Massachusetts, and the District of Columbia.

While it has long been known that both Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. and New York Attorney General Tish James are actively investigating Trump and the Trump Organization and D.C. has launched a probe of possible financial crimes related to the 2016 Trump inaugural, an interview with Maura Healey, the AG of Massachusetts, makes it clear that Trump is in tremendous legal jeopardy in the Bay State, too.

“As a state A.G., I’m going to be limited in what I can say, but it is important that Donald Trump, his enablers, those who acted in concert with him and furthered actions that may have been illegal, criminal or otherwise, are held accountable just as anyone else needs to be held accountable. Much of this will depend on facts and law. Obviously there are investigations underway, and I’m confident that the right offices will do their jobs.”

And Healey made it clear she isn’t just planning to go after Trump. His family will also be under the microscope:
“I couldn’t care less about Donald Trump. I am very happy to see him go. I think about his incompetence as there are tens of thousands of COVID-19 cases every day. It’s outrageous what he’s done—his callousness, his incompetence, his narcissism, his bullying, how he’s hurt so many people. Either he’s ignorant or callous or both, and I think members of his family are as well. They’re very good at emotionally appealing to people and saying things that resonate.”
The law is about to catch up with Donald Trump, his family, his company, and his enablers. As of January 20, 2021, justice will start being served. It’s been a long time coming, but it is indeed just around the corner.
Trumpism was certainly a challenge to our system, but our system held.

So maybe we'll look at this as a learning experience. And if Trump himself pays the price for Trumpism, tough shit for him.

Trumpism was certainly a challenge to our system, but our system held.

So maybe we'll look at this as a learning experience. And if Trump himself pays the price for Trumpism, tough shit for him.
But not only him Mac ,his whole grifting family A den of thieves

1607615642125.png

It's pretty obvious these state and local officials have too much time on their hands.

A peaceful protest should be organized to defund the tyrannical legislators at the state and local level starting with all attorney generals and district attorneys.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

No matter. Russians are talking about giving him asylum, out of the reach of the courts of American justice. Maybe he'll build trump Moscow, until all the statutes of limitations run out, if those are in play.

No matter. Russians are talking about giving him asylum, out of the reach of the courts of American justice. Maybe he'll build trump Moscow, until all the statutes of limitations run out, if those are in play.

If he is let out to live out his days in Moscow, or in a dacha built for him by Putin once Putin gets all of our secrets, and I mean those that protect our nations security, Putin will be done with him and serve him tea and caviar laced with poison.

If he is let out to live out his days in Moscow, or in a dacha built for him by Putin once Putin gets all of our secrets, and I mean those that protect our nations security, Putin will be done with him and serve him tea and caviar laced with poison.
We've seen it done. But, his problem. With the stuff he comes up with, not sure how much he really knows, certainly considering how little he is reported to read that would do us harm. I do not think he retains much. His usefulness could end quickly, but like I said, his problem.

So rump will issue blanket pardons for Ivanka, Jared, Donny Jr., and possibly himself but DOJ may prosecute Hunter for tax evasion and possible money laundering???

So rump will issue blanket pardons for Ivanka, Jared, Donny Jr., and possibly himself but DOJ may prosecute Hunter for tax evasion and possible money laundering???
Doubt he can pardon himself. His privelidge to pardon his kids, of course each time they accept and use that pardon to get out of a federal offense, it is by definition an admission of guilt to what they did and what kind of people they are, and it only works on the federal side.
If the Hunter Biden tax thing is actually a republican witch hunt, it will go nowhere. If he evaded taxes or laundered money, tough stuff for Hunter. No skin off my nose. He was knocking down a nice chunk of change. He can use part of if for legal fees or maybe find people to help on a go fund me site. I am quite willing to watch the investigation play out.

Doubt he can pardon himself. His privelidge to pardon his kids, of course each time they accept and use that pardon to get out of a federal offense, it is by definition an admission of guilt to what they did and what kind of people they are, and it only works on the federal side.
If the Hunter Biden tax thing is actually a republican witch hunt, it will go nowhere. If he evaded taxes or laundered money, tough stuff for Hunter. No skin off my nose. He was knocking down a nice chunk of change. He can use part of if for legal fees or maybe find people to help on a go fund me site. I am quite willing to watch the investigation play out.
I agree but those Trump s will be pardoned??

And speaking of pardons ,,,,
Ben Sasse slams Texas lawsuit — and says Ken Paxton looks like a ‘fella begging for a pardon’

On Thursday, Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) tore into the lawsuit by 17 states to try to overturn the election in four swing states — and suggested that the lead architect of the case, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, is just leveraging his office to signal to outgoing President Donald Trump he wants a pardon.
“I’m no lawyer, but I suspect the Supreme Court swats this away,” said Sasse. “From the brief, it looks like a fella begging for a pardon filed a PR stunt rather than a lawsuit — as all of its assertions have already been rejected by federal courts and Texas’ own solicitor general isn’t signing on.”

Jay Caruso

@JayCaruso

Statement from @BenSasse on the Texas lawsuit:
https://twitter.com/JayCaruso/statu...xton-looks-like-a-fella-begging-for-a-pardon/

Paxton, the chairman of Lawyers for Trump, is currently under FBI investigation for bribery and misuse of office after more than half a dozen aides came forward accusing him of illegally giving favors to a real estate investor who contributed $25,000 to his campaign. Several of these whistleblowers have since been fired or resigned, sparking additional allegations of retaliation.
According to KXAN, Paxton — who has also been under indictment for securities fraud for five years — denies that he has discussed a pardon with the outgoing president.

So what? Once he’s out of office his life is his own to worry about, and I won’t care any amount whst happens to him, good or bad.

The world could only hope.
MAGA

I agree but those Trump s will be pardoned??
I expect so, but remember, only on the federal side. There is no double jeopardy unless it is on the same side. States can go their own way and nothing Federal can do about it. The trump siblings and family members, though adults are small potatoes in my book.
Would not be surprised if Donnie actually did resign a few days before inauguration to get a pardon by Mike, effectively ending any presidential aspirations he had, like Ford's political career was toast after pardoning Nixon. Again, federal pardon of trump would in no way interfere with state charges. Often thought, would rather white collar criminals were charged in such a way, the trial remained in state or better yet, county control. The lower the court, the greater the chance of ending up in a real jail for at least 11/29 lockup with big bubba and the skinheads to deal with in the showers, instead of huge fines and a 6 mo. stay at a min security fed facility with tennis courts and easy going conditions.

Soon it's fumigation time
Cleaning up the White House is only step one of how Biden’s team plans to handle COVID-19 differently. And by differently they mean … Biden’s team intends to handle COVID-19 as if it is a real issue.

The incoming White House staff will practice strict use of masks and social distancing, which may require some officials to work somewhere other than their usual location, or possibly offsite. Some meetings will continue to be conducted with some or all members attending remotely. Many member of the White House staff will actually be working from another house: their own.

Republicans are almost certain to scoff at the precautions, but there is a point worth noting: Unlike Trump (or Rudy Giuliani, or Chris Christie) Joe Biden has not contracted COVID-19. Neither has Jill Biden. Neither has Kamala Harris. Neither have members of their direct staff. Biden and his team will bring their coronavirus precautions to the White House because those precautions have worked.

And it’s critical that both Biden and his team remain healthy. Trump is going out the door, leaving behind a disaster of biblical proportions. On Wednesday, American deaths from COVID-19 topped 3,200 and there is currently little sign that this third surge of cases is being brought under control. In addition, Trump is leaving an economy in recession, a foreign policy that has divided America from its allies, and a raft of executive orders that are affecting everything from air quality to worker safety. It’s critical that Biden, Harris, and all of their staff stay healthy and on the job. Especially since unlike Trump, Biden isn’t likely to call up doctors every time a member of his team gets ill and force them to hand out critically rare treatment.

So call in the disinfecting team. While they’re at it, the GSA might want to see if the Catholic Church can arrange an exorcism. And what about the Ghostbusters? Are they available?

Forum List

Back