Just another MAGA Scam: Foxconn scaling back manufacturing plans in Wisconsin. DrumpF Promised BS!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
foxconn_groundbreaking_07122018_1.jpg

© Getty Images
Electronics manufacturer Foxconn is scaling back its plans to produce LCD panels in Wisconsin, a company executive told Reuters.

“In Wisconsin we’re not building a factory. You can’t use a factory to view our Wisconsin investment,” said Louis Woo, special assistant to Foxconn CEO Terry Gou.

The planned manufacturing plant had been touted by President Trump, who made an announcement about the project at the White House in 2017 and delivered remarks at a groundbreaking ceremony for the plant last year.

Foxconn originally planned to produce LCD television screens, but Woo told Reuters that those plans could be scaled back or canceled altogether. He pointed to the high costs of making television screens in the U.S., according to Reuters.

A source also told Reuters that the Foxconn project is likely to create only 1,000 jobs in Wisconsin by 2020, after the company originally said the plant would hire 5,200 people by that point. .
Foxconn scaling back manufacturing plans in Wisconsin: report

:21: More MAGA JOBS on great Douche/ Dence lies.
More Trickle down orange anal stain growth only occurs in their DOPer pants.
Lucky they hat a Maga Hat to catch the overflows.

btw. I say...

:oops8: Another MAGA accomplishment dies. DOPers, feel that Orange great Douche touch.

• Banned
Ewe are a boring, toxic person!

I wonder if Foxconn will build the site and rent it out for storage? So they can keep the tax breaks.

btw. the great Douche promised 25M new jobs.
After two years the orange IT stains has made less than say 2M.
Here goes these. DrumpF Douche makes the best deals.
Just not for Americans.

An Asian company. No surprise

But the thousand additional jobs they are bringing in is a thousand more than there were.

• Banned
An Asian company. No surprise

But the thousand additional jobs they are bringing in is a thousand more than there were.

I sure people will track this these.

Well, I will monitor it for the DOPers. We don't want them to be wrong again.
"Foxconn says it won't build Wisconsin factory that Trump had bragged about"
So why employ peoples? What will they do?

• Banned
:oops8:
upload_2019-1-30_12-36-12.png

TRUMP’S FOXCONN DEAL IS CREATING WISCONSIN JOBS FOR CHINESE WORKERS
After Wisconsin taxpayers gifted the company $4.5 billion in subsidies.
Four-and-half billion dollars in direct cash payments from taxpayers. Special court privileges. Kicking homeowners out of their houses using eminent domain. Shifting large amounts of cash away from the public sector. Given the numerous ways in which Wisconsin politicians convinced electronics manufacturing giant Foxconn to build its first plant in the Badger State, you’d probably assume the payoff would be millions of jobs for local workers and a fantastical return on investment in the near-term. But you would think wrong! Instead, Donald Trump’s “incredible” deal has turned out to be one of his biggest scams yet. And, apparently, the hits just keep coming:

The government should sue the shit out of this company to recoup all the tax money they took if they aren't going to provide the jobs promised.

The government should sue the shit out of this company to recoup all the tax money they took if they aren't going to provide the jobs promised.

Butt, Butt in DOPers MAGA world.
Corporations can abuse the taxpayer at gobmint expense.
You can't sue them in DOPer MAGA world, for they should get a tax break for stealing.

You can't sue them in DOPer MAGA world, for they should get a tax break for stealing.

Shut the fuck up. Democrats do the same fucking thing.

I recall no tax breaks to corporations like the great Douche 2017 Tax Scam the DOPers approve of.

Agreed, and those companies obamaturd subsidized too.
the great Douche DC hotel is being subsidized too. You don't mean the great Douche as well?

It is not. Why do you have to tell lies.
Federal agency grants Trump D.C. hotel rental credit of $534,000 for ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../federal-agency-grants-trump-dc-hotel-rental-credit-...

Aug 3, 2018 - Last month a federal judge raised concerns about the hotel's lease. ... between the company owned by President Trump and the federal government. ... “I can't think of a single transaction that is a true public-private deal in the ...

and using the office to make money.

501 Days of Trump & Co. Stealing America Blind

I recall no tax breaks to corporations like the great Douche 2017 Tax Scam the DOPers approve of.

That's because you're a dishonest pile of shit.

Both parties are guilty as hell of giving away millions in tax breaks and incentives to companies that do not hold up their end of the bargain.

This goes WELL beyond TRUMP!! who by the way wan't even involved in the deal that Wisconsin made with this company, he merely took credit for it LOL

Agreed, and those companies obamaturd subsidized too.
the great Douche DC hotel is being subsidized too. You don't mean the great Douche as well?

It is not. Why do you have to tell lies.
Federal agency grants Trump D.C. hotel rental credit of $534,000 for ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/.../federal-agency-grants-trump-dc-hotel-rental-credit-...

Aug 3, 2018 - Last month a federal judge raised concerns about the hotel's lease. ... between the company owned by President Trump and the federal government. ... “I can't think of a single transaction that is a true public-private deal in the ...

My God you are dishonest, The clock in question belongs to the federal government and Trump's company has been maintaining it and billed the government for such. The amount seems high to me, but that is a fee for services rendered, not a fucking tax break you dishonest pile of shit.

That's because you're a dishonest pile of shit.

Both parties are guilty as hell of giving away millions in tax breaks and incentives to companies that do not hold up their end of the bargain.

This goes WELL beyond TRUMP!! who by the way wan't even involved in the deal that Wisconsin made with this company, he merely took credit for it LOL

I call out any elected person for provable crimes. Makes no difference to me what party.
But I will say finding the DOPer ones are more enjoyable. As watching the insane DOPers
try to justify the great Douche failures, lies, and crimes.

Forum List

Back