CNN hid images and videos of Roger Stone's 72 year old wife being dragged out of home barefoot &

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
UPDATE: CNN Hid Images and Video of Roger Stone's 72-Year-Old Wife Being Dragged Out of Home Barefoot and In Nightgown
On Friday the Mueller Special Counsel sent 20-29 armed FBI operatives in six vehicles and a CNN camera crew to film the arrest of Trump associate Roger Stone at his home in a predawn raid.

The assholes who laugh, hopefully your old ass gets dragged out by some idiots who calls and makes up a few lies about your pathetic selves.

What else can you expect from news sources that lie, cheat, steal they are worthless scum how anybody can use these losers as their truth bible is so beyond me it leaves me thinking snopes, cnn, are ppl really so fkn stupid they literally believe these sites tell the truth of facts when it is so easy to prove they lied lmfao.

UPDATE: CNN Hid Images and Video of Roger Stone's 72-Year-Old Wife Being Dragged Out of Home Barefoot and In Nightgown
On Friday the Mueller Special Counsel sent 20-29 armed FBI operatives in six vehicles and a CNN camera crew to film the arrest of Trump associate Roger Stone at his home in a predawn raid.

The assholes who laugh, hopefully your old ass gets dragged out by some idiots who calls and makes up a few lies about your pathetic selves.

What else can you expect from news sources that lie, cheat, steal they are worthless scum how anybody can use these losers as their truth bible is so beyond me it leaves me thinking snopes, cnn, are ppl really so fkn stupid they literally believe these sites tell the truth of facts when it is so easy to prove they lied lmfao.
I had heard that CNN refused to air the video. Now it gets to fend off FOIA law suits for it...

Facebook won't let this get out either. It is blocking it from being posted. They are also removing post about Kathy Tran the gal pushing a limitless abortion bill in Virginia.

A friend's post removed before I could comment on it. Not sure if the one Paul Joseph Watson put a video of her being question is still valid either.

Defenders of Liberty MC's page banned me for putting Delegate Trans email address on their post about the Repeal Act.
Go figure
The bill is called the Repeal Act because it would remove all existing restrictions on abortion in Virginia.
INCLUDING ABORTIONS @ 40 WEEKS

It has the backing of Governor Northam
You can email her here:
[email protected]
Phone # of Delegate Kathy Tran, the woman who has introduced the NY abortion law here in Virginia 804 698-1042. Give her office a call today.

They needed 20-29 agents to arrest one man and search his house??

And according to the Op they dragged his 72 year old wife out of the house as well??

Talk about overkill.

And according to the Op they dragged his 72 year old wife out of the house as well??

Talk about overkill.
He’s made death threats and has threatened to shoot people.

Where’s your Blue Lives Matter bullshit now, wingnut?

Every MAGA moron on this site would cheer if Hillary was dragged out of her house in a bathrobe, so fuck you with your “she’s 72 years old!!!1!!” Bullshit.

So now you disagree with trump when he suggested roughing up the criminal as they are being arrested?

It's interesting when I run around Florida homes. People answer their doors with bare feet.
And they come out to get the mail in bare feet as I drive down streets. When we BBQ or go to others homes. I see bare feet mostly in the backyards.

Talk about overkill.

You are full of shit. As usual. The mans in his 70's and his wife is 72. You gonna tell me they needed 20-29 agents to arrest him??

If so you are a fool.

Talk about overkill.

You are full of shit. As usual. The mans in his 70's and his wife is 72. You gonna tell me they needed 20-29 agents to arrest him??

If so you are a fool.
70 year olds can’t fire guns?

Let's see it.

So, -

Talk about overkill.

If so you are a fool.

LMAO So. You think he was going to shoot it out with 20-29 armed agents with his wife right there??

If so. You really are a mindless fool.

Last edited:

So now you disagree with trump when he suggested roughing up the criminal as they are being arrested?

She wasn't the criminal, HE was.

Talk about overkill.

Two boats in the canal behind and a helicopter overhead. Fire Wray.

-

Talk about overkill.

If so you are a fool.

LMAO You think he would fire at 20-29 agents with his wife right there??

If so. You really are a mindless fool.
Who knows? He advertised for Black men to have sex with his wife in the early 2000s, so how much does he value her?

And for some trumpanzee to call me mindless is hilarious.

She wasn't the criminal, HE was.
At least you’re admitting that Stone is a criminal. It’s a start.

Forum List

Back