Just another MAGA Scam: Foxconn scaling back manufacturing plans in Wisconsin. DrumpF Promised BS!

This didn’t age well. :auiqs.jpg:

00CB966C-B639-4369-B83B-469D140403BA.jpeg

Trump's “Eighth Wonder of the World” right up there with his Bankruptcies

I mean, come on. Scott Walker could not have gotten his walking papers soon enough but this Conservative Give-Away the billions of TAX Payer $$$ , the pollution waivers and special legal privileges that it was granted and the bulldozing of neighborhoods that it needed to acquire the land it wanted...

Wisconsin’s Foxconn Debacle Keeps Getting Worse

I mean, come on. Scott Walker could not have gotten his walking papers soon enough but this Conservative Give-Away the billions of TAX Payer $$$ , the pollution waivers and special legal privileges that it was granted and the bulldozing of neighborhoods that it needed to acquire the land it wanted...

I thought sure this was gonna be a dick thread.

Trump is the greatest scam perpetrated on the American people.

We'll be reeling from this dire mistake for decades to come.

Trump is the greatest scam perpetrated on the American people.

We'll be reeling from this dire mistake for decades to come.

It's almost as bad as a MAGA smirkysmirk!

3rd or 4th thread on this topic today....Use the search function, nitwit.

I search, do all that, all the time. If the Title and Story are not searchable by posed words searched. You get none posted.
USMB search engine truly sucks. But mods seem to delete real facts posted. I wonder why?
I do understand its an extreme RW forum. Wanting only ALT-RW-Facts to be seen. But really just shows, how weak the RW points are.

Last edited:

I do all that, all the time. If the Title and Story are not searchable by posed words searched. You get none posted.
USMB search engine truly sucks. But mods seem to delete real facts posted. I wonder why?
I do understand its an extreme RW forum. Wanting only ALT-RW-Facts to be seen. But really just shows, how weak the RW points are.
In your case, the threads are very often on the first page of the "new threads"....You're a particularly lazy duplicate thread creator.

I do all that, all the time. If the Title and Story are not searchable by posed words searched. You get none posted.
In your case, the threads are very often on the first page of the "new threads"....You're a particularly lazy duplicate thread creator.
Where on USMB, I will be late? Call in DOPer Extreme mods to protect your weak point.

there

I thought sure this was gonna be a dick thread.
It is a dick thread. Once again this is how Republicans dick America.
Deals like this prove beyond a doubt that Republicans are like rape victims who are not really victims because they begged to be raped. And they were.
You put a Republican into office as governor and before you know it you’re economy is screwed up, you’re in debt, and you’ ruinedthe lives of your children.
We’ve seen it again and again. We’ve seen it with bush, we’ve seen it with Reagan and now we’re seeing it with Trump.

Forum List

Back