Like Everything Trump Does, Foxconn Plant Is A Hoax

Great OP. The Verge article is excellent and well documented. Trump is STILL boasting about this empty Potemkin Village that Republican ex-Governor Scott Walker arranged — and subsidized to the tune of $400 million.

October 19th Trump ridiculously boasted that Foxconn had built “one of the most incredible plants I’ve ever seen” and would keep its promises and more if he was reelected. “They will do what I tell them to do,” he said. “If we win the election, Foxconn is going to come into our country with money like no other company has come into our country.”

If Foxconn was a Chinese mainland-owned company he would be screaming about the lying cheating communists. But Foxconn and billionaire Gou are Taiwanese. What is he supposed to do? Threaten to invade Taiwan?

Remember how Trump crowed and crowed about the Foxconn plant in Wisconsin, claiming it would create 13,000 jobs?

Governor Walker gave the Chinese a massive tax break to build their alleged $10 billion facility. Even back then, people could smell a stinking rat.

Well, the Chinese put the con in Foxconn. Instead of building the promised Gen 10.5 LCD plant, they built a Gen 6 plant, and even that is not what they claim it to be.

The "factory" manufactures NOTHING. Literally nothing.

It is being used for storage and they only hired about 550 people, of which only 281 meet the specifications of the contract with the state.

Exclusive: Wisconsin report confirms Foxconn’s so-called LCD factory isn’t real

A state report on Foxconn’s Wisconsin factory depicts a project gone far off course. The report, issued this month by Wisconsin’s Division of Executive Budget and Finance and obtained through a records request, confirms that the company has not built the enormous Gen 10.5 LCD factory specified in its contract. It also says that the building the company claims is a smaller Gen 6 LCD factory shows no signs of manufacturing LCDs in the foreseeable future and “may be better suited for demonstration purposes.”

The report notes that Foxconn received a permit to use its so-called “Fab” for storage, which The Verge first reported this week.

I'm looking forward to the investigation to see if Scott Walker goes to prison.

New Topics

Forum List

Back