Jury Nullification: Local Residents will Acquit the Great Patriot Kyle Rittenhouse, Defender of Kenosha and Guardian of the Republic.

Will the local residents of Kenosha acquit Kyle Rittenhouse?

• Total voters

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Kyle Rittenhouse will walk a free man for defending freedom.

Mark my word communists.

The Right to Bear Arms and Right to Trial by Jury go hand in hand. The native population of the town will rightfully acquit him.

They only way he'll walk free is by a jury trial and I doubt that happens.

Why?

The George Soros funded DA overcharged him first 1st degree Murder, which could trigger a plea bargain for 3rd Degree Manslaughter, thus no trial at all.

Remember if the Young Patriot actually loses the trial he'll do consecutive life sentences. It's very possible he'll take a 5 year plea bargain for manslaughter, rather than risk the 1% chance of a guilty verdict from his peers (local neighbors).

He might not even be charged.

He's been charged and arraigned for first degree murder.
I think the charges may have been clarified a bit.

The Charges:

Rittenhouse was charged with one count of first-degree reckless homicide for allegedly shooting dead Joseph Rosenbaum, which carries a 60-year maximum prison term; one count of first-degree intentional homicide for allegedly shooting dead Anthony Huber, which carries a life sentence; and one count of attempted first-degree intentional homicide for shooting and injuring Gaige Grosskreutz, which carries a 60-year maximum prison term.

He’s also charged with two counts of recklessly endangering safety while using a dangerous weapon and one count of possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18.

Mark my word communists.

The Right to Bear Arms and Right to Trial by Jury go hand in hand. The native population of the town will rightfully acquit him.

Kyle Rittenhouse is no hero. He’s a little boy who knowingly stuck his arm in the Lions Den and now seeks to be lauded for killing the Lion thst tried to bite him. He went looking for a fight and found one.

Mark my word communists.

If he disarmed an attacker, then killed the attacker, it's murder. Self defense justification disappears when the threat to your life is over.
2TaKlvg.jpg

m7pgy9ziozj51.jpg

Mark my word communists.

If he disarmed an attacker, then killed the attacker, it's murder. Self defense justification disappears when the threat to your life is over.
2TaKlvg.jpg

m7pgy9ziozj51.jpg
This is weapon grade stupid.

Mark my word communists.

2TaKlvg.jpg

m7pgy9ziozj51.jpg
This is weapon grade stupid.
correct.
This is much more appropriate...
kpdtjz8c35k51.jpg

Forum List

Back