Kyle Rittenhouse: Teen's homicide trial for Kenosha shootings opens with jury selection

EvilEyeFleegle

Dogpatch USA
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 2, 2017
Twin Falls Idaho
So, finally the trial starts..now we shall see...The Defense will be going for self-defense.or some sort of jury nullification...the Prosecutor will try to make him look like Tim McVeigh.
My take has always been that it's slam dunk legally for Man 1--easy to prove callous or reckless disregard resulting in a death..murder..nope..too hard to prove intent.

But at least its started~

Prosecutors say Rittenhouse's actions constituted criminal homicide, but his attorneys say he shot the men in self-defense. Wisconsin law requires when a self-defense claim is raised, prosecutors must disprove self-defense beyond a reasonable doubt -- a difficult obstacle for the state.
"It's a pretty substantial burden for the prosecution to do that and I think that's going to be where the real challenge for them lies," said John Gross, a clinical associate professor and the director of the Public Defender Project at the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School.
Those chosen to sit on the jury will be tasked with assessing the reasonableness of Rittenhouse's actions that night.
"We want the jury to be a check on the power of the state and to enforce community norms," said Cecelia Klingele, an associate professor of law at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. "So when the law requires that force is used reasonably, we want our community to decide what is or isn't reasonable."

Kyle is a great American hero with two Communist self defense kills under his belt.

The Judge seems to be on his side but you can never tell with juries. The stupid hate filled Moon Bats will try to fuck him just like they fucked the officer involved in the death of that Floyd thug.

Kyle is a great American hero with two Communist self defense kills under his belt.

The Judge seems to be on his side but you can never tell with juries. The stupid hate filled Moon Bats will try to fuck him just like they fucked the officer involved in the death of that Floyd thug.
If the jurists are leftists, he will hang. Leftists love their pedophiles.

The whole world saw that officer torture and murder a guy over a counterfeit $20 bill. WTF is wrong with you?

So, finally the trial starts..now we shall see...The Defense will be going for self-defense.or some sort of jury nullification...the Prosecutor will try to make him look like Tim McVeigh.
My take has always been that it's slam dunk legally for Man 1--easy to prove callous or reckless disregard resulting in a death..murder..nope..too hard to prove intent.

Prosecutors say Rittenhouse's actions constituted criminal homicide, but his attorneys say he shot the men in self-defense. Wisconsin law requires when a self-defense claim is raised, prosecutors must disprove self-defense beyond a reasonable doubt -- a difficult obstacle for the state.
"It's a pretty substantial burden for the prosecution to do that and I think that's going to be where the real challenge for them lies," said John Gross, a clinical associate professor and the director of the Public Defender Project at the University of Wisconsin-Madison Law School.
Those chosen to sit on the jury will be tasked with assessing the reasonableness of Rittenhouse's actions that night.
"We want the jury to be a check on the power of the state and to enforce community norms," said Cecelia Klingele, an associate professor of law at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. "So when the law requires that force is used reasonably, we want our community to decide what is or isn't reasonable."
Have you seen the photographs of the shootings of the two killed? I posted them. The prosecution made a motion to suppress. It was denied.

Justifiable shooting but he'll probably get a firearms charge. Portland will continue to riot like they've done almost every night, and some BLMtards will show up in Kenosha. But what should they care? Unless one of the two deaded Antifa pedos self-identified as black, the BLMtards shouldn't care. They hardly ever give a fuck about black on black crime, so why is this an issue?

I think the worst Rittenhouse will be unjustly punished with is possibly (and not certain) illegal possession of a firearm.

The first person he shot dead was a crazy man who had just gotten out of the mental hospital.

In fact the man threw a plastic bag of his meds at Kyle.

Everyone would've been better off if they left their guns at home.

You left out the part where one of the antifa tards tried to bash his head in with a skateboard, and the "medic" drew down on him with a Glock.

I hear they call him "Lefty" now. :laughing0301:

You left out the part where one of the antifa tards tried to bash his head in with a skateboard, and the "medic" drew down on him with a Glock.

I hear they call him "Lefty" now. :laughing0301:

Everyone was pointing at Kyle as Kyle fled his first killing and said he killed someone. The guy with a skateboard was a brave dude who tried to stop Kyle who he believed was a murderer.

I can already predict the prosecution’s closing argument to the jury:
B97E92A0-5110-4FD9-B63A-0BF68926C2FF.jpeg

Forum List

Back