The aftermath of the Rittenhouse trial exposes a bitter divide across the nation.

Funny, I was thinking exactly the same thing, about you, and then they could fly you into side of a mountain at around 400 knots, or perhaps show you the door of the aircraft at 5000 feet of altitude... :fu:
Triggered cuz I picked on your hero Tucker? Need a Kleenex for your tears, crybaby?

Why don't you go crawl up his ass, jerkoff?

Clipper We just saw a bottom feeding, scum licking lawyer LIE his ass off to try and put Kyle away FOR LIFE. Fortunately he was as incompetent as he was corrupt. We also saw everyone from the Woke Left starting with the President on down vilifying Kyle. It was an utterly disgusting display and not what America is about. Kyle will be just fine associating with Tucker, Sean and anyone at Fox who support an innocent young man.
Spare me the trail of tears because your feewings were hurt in this trial.

You ignorant jerkoffs have no idea how the criminal justice system works in this Country. And until you get a clue, shut the fuck up.

When you assholes get distracted by something else, you'll forget Rittenhouse ever existed so for now wipe your ass with your crocodile tears.

Clipper Just doing what I always do. Calling out corrupt Leftists for the scum they are. I am very happy for Kyle and now that I've seen him interviewed and hear how intelligent he is, I believe he is going to be formidable force against the New Woke Order once he gets his well deserved settlements. And no I won't respond to your childish insults, I know that's all you've got.

Spare me the trail of tears because your feewings were hurt in this trial.

You ignorant jerkoffs have no idea how the criminal justice system works in this Country. And until you get a clue, shut the fuck up.

When you assholes get distracted by something else, you'll forget Rittenhouse ever existed so for now wipe your ass with your crocodile tears.
For some reason I truly believe you are intimately familiar the darkest corners of our justice system.

"Who would you rather have watch your kids, Rittenhouse or Biden ?"

"Who would you rather have watch your kids, Rittenhouse or Darrell E. Brooks?

1637725470110.png

It seems (rich white elitist) liberals just recently discovered blacks existed in 2008 and NOW blacks are the center of the liberal progressive universe. So many levels of condescension and sheer arrogance here. "Racism is bad" is their mantra...Guess what? Blacks have been around millions of years, (shock and dismay) Human beings evolved from Africa.

Actually, that isn't true.......rich white leftists know blacks exist....they only care about them for a few weeks every two years when it is time for blacks to vote for the racist, democrat party........

Clipper Just doing what I always do. Calling out corrupt Leftists for the scum they are. I am very happy for Kyle and now that I've seen him interviewed and hear how intelligent he is, I believe he is going to be formidable force against the New Woke Order once he gets his well deserved settlements. And no I won't respond to your childish insults, I know that's all you've got.
Rittenhouse will be used by lowlife bottom feeders like Trump & Carlson until he's no longer useful to them, then they'll kick hm to the curb.

You overestimate the attention span of right wing dildoes who will soon be diverted by a different bright shiny object.

I submit the divide isn't nearly as strong as the media would like us to think.

A few idiots are extremely vocal. As long as they continue to destroy the inner city that the liberals run who really cares?

Actually, that isn't true.......rich white leftists know blacks exist....they only care about them for a few weeks every two years when it is time for blacks to vote for the racist, democrat party........

~~~~~~
Right!! They no longer look to hire them to care for their lawns and greenery they hire Mexican Illegal Aliens.

Forum List

Back