Judging Today's Republicans vs. those 10 Years Ago

The average over the last 100ish years is the party in the White House losing 41 seats in the House in the midterms.

What is your prediction for 2022?
Well, well, well….here we have GG, yet again, throwing out false information. Do you not expect people to check your information GG? Not happening on my watch! Lol

For all other readers interested in factual posts, here are the true averages:

Presidents below 50% approval see party lose 37 House seats, on average.
Seat loss has averaged 14 for presidents above 50% job approval.

Second source which is needed in today’s political biased spewing climate:
“Midterm elections are not friendly to the president's political party. Modern midterm elections have resulted in an average loss of 30 seats in the House of Representatives and Senate by the political party whose president occupies the White House.”

Well, well, well….here we have GG, yet again, throwing out false information. Do you not expect people to check your information GG? Not happening on my watch! Lol

“Midterm elections are not friendly to the president's political party. Modern midterm elections have resulted in an average loss of 30 seats in the House of Representatives and Senate by the political party whose president occupies the White House.”

GG is such a retard that he laughs at being corrected with facts.

You are so easy....

Yea, remember what was considered nutty 10 years ago? Well, today's Republicans almost make those folks sound sane. Maher breaks it down for you:
I look at the orange stain as a party or movement that is separate from the traditional GOP vs. Dem paradigm. It's its own animal.

Never EVER would I have thought that I'd long for the days of the partisan GOP vs. Dem bickering. Holy crap. That was comparatively mature and civil and professional and decent and dignified.

Who knew.

And then in 2026 and 2028, you'll call the elected republicans RINO's and pretend you never supported them like you did with the last generation of GOP disasters
Republicans will not be electing RINOs any time soon. Hence the name.
Elections are still about Rs vs Ds. You think indy voters will be voting for democrats any time soon? I don't.

yeah I prefer to judge todays pubs against todays leftards!!!

Lets see how that comparison goes in a few months!!!

A lot of those people are suffering from buyers remorse.

But Keep up with this sexualizing kids thing, the uncontrolled immigration thing, and the make prices of everything rise because of Gaia thing.
I think this next election will be "historical". Democrats like to use that term.

I look at the orange stain as a party or movement that is separate from the traditional GOP vs. Dem paradigm. It's its own animal.

Never EVER would I have thought that I'd long for the days of the partisan GOP vs. Dem bickering. Holy crap. That was comparatively mature and civil and professional and decent and dignified.

Who knew.
Totally agree, but Trump's stranglehold on the GOP endures because the slobbering, inbred base in flyover country will not allow anyone in the GOP to disparage their Dear Leader.

When you look at the GOP "Classic" and how they treated their flyover base in the decades past, you understand why the Trump movement endure, the Classic GOP barely did anything for these folks but pay them lip service while working strictly for the wealthiest 1%.

Now, with Trump, it was the same thing, but without any decorum and sense of civility, this was a movement that made recognizing grievance, and creating new ones, the sole focus of his tenure (along with self aggrandizement). This allowed the base an almost rapturous release from traditional politics and gave them a daily diet of someone, or something, to hate, someone to direct their energy towards for being disenfranchised their whole lives.

We both know it's all a charade, but they don't, and that's all that matters to Trump and his handlers.

Forum List

Back